GARCIA PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

Garcia Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing business. The two brothers, Gregg and Gil, are good honest plumbers and stay up to date on the latest in plumbing and green technology. Give us and call for all of your plumbing needs. Please call and say that you read about us on Angie's List and receive a 10% discount on labor with your first service call. Service work includes repair of household leaks, toilet, faucet, and garbage disposal repairs....

ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter.

Discover Plumbing and Rooter

Plumbing and Rooter Services with Free Estimates and emergency calls available. Sewer and Replacement, Camera Inspection, Drain repair and cleaning service, water heaters, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers repair and replacement, drain clogged.

RENSTROM PLUMBING & HEATING

Servicing all your plumbing and heating needs

04/06/2020

Durk K.

Two weeks ago, our old water heater stopped working. It was pretty old (15+ years) and was in dire need of replacement. Our landlord called up Garcia Plumbing, they're known for doing great work. Garcia Plumbing Co. showed up quickly with an associate and was able to fix the problem really quickly; they did a full water heater replacement within a few hours. Greg did a great job explaining the problem clearly to us. In addition, he notified us of a latent problem with the old exhaust pipe: it was broken and fumes were entering our garage. This problem was fixed as well. In addition, they were very mindful of the "shelter in place" order and kept two meters distance. Greg also clearly explained to me how to restart the heater in the event the flame goes out. Nice people. We've had warm water for two weeks now and we're happy with the job they did! Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

02/02/2013

Raymond C.

I contacted Garcia Plumbing on two separate occasions with a 6 month gap between for different problems. On my first request, I never received a return call. On my second request, I was told that they would get back to me by the end of the day. The response call was never made. I have no idea how good their work is because I was never able to judge. My advice: don't bother --- they may be good but dissing customers is inexcusable. I lost a day of work because of their ineptness.

Description of Work
Extremely poor customer service.

06/28/2008

Christopher R.

They arrived on time. The owner came out to quote a price for me. Together we made plans on how to go about doing it. They were very fast. They were very clean. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They came to my house and they ran a gas from my basement to the third floor of my house for me.

GARCIA PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

237 GAMBIER ST

San Francisco, CA 94134

All aspects of plumbing including remodel work, commercial plumbing, new construction plumbing, drain cleaning and maintenance, service work including toilet, faucet, and garbage disposal installation and repair, sewer repair and gas line installations. Emergency service provided by calling 415-613-6774 after hours.