Electro-Integrity

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2009

Our electrical experts take great pride in providing services that give you dependable power for you home or business, and confidence in your safety. Contact us today!...

M MACIEL ELECTRIC INC

General electrical. Call or click for an estimate today!

Emerald Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Perez Electric

Electrical installation service. New Rewiring Install light fixtures Install outdoor lighting Install outlets or switches Relocate outlets or switches Repair outlets or switches Replace or upgrade panel Install electric car charger Install fan Install ground wire Panel Repair

08/03/2012

Marlena W.

See above.

Description of Work
Emailed Todor regarding a small project of changing my 2-prongs to 3-prong along with updating my dimmers. He said it would be $30 per change of electrical outlet. I had 8 which would total to $240 for labor only. And it needed to be GFCI coded. I just went through an electrical inspection and know d*** well the city code as I spoke with them regularly. The only time there needs to be GFCI codes are when you're near water - like the bathroom or kitchen. These are for the bedroom and living room. Then for the 3 dimmers it was another $125. Plus he was busy until October. First of all, he quoted the most expensive out of all the quotes just for labor. $365 is a total rip off for one hour worth of work - he's not a partner at a law firm or a doctor. Even a doctor doesn't charge that much for labor. I would suggest anyone to stay away from this person in the future. He's dishonest with price, information, and does not care for his customers.

12/08/2011

Kathryn L.

Even though Todor was busy with other jobs, he took the time to listen to my concerns on the phone, and he invited me to submit photographs of the problem. He responded to my email that had the photos attached by making recommendations of how I should approach my problem and how I might discuss the matter with another contractor. He was spot on, and I appreciate his care and professionalism, even when he was, as he said, "swamped."

Description of Work
Todor responded by phone and email to my concerns about a hot wire/light fixture, but was not able to schedule the work.

Category electrician,lighting

10/20/2011

M H.

It was great - Todor showed up as agreed, replaced the required switches in a fast professional pace. He showed courtesy and concern for our home (covers over shoes) and it was all together a very pleasant experience

Description of Work
Switched out multiple dimmer light switches in our house

Category electrician,lighting

07/29/2010

Matthew D.

I would recommend him. I think he is a nice person. I think he is trustworthy. He is flexible. He explains things pretty well for an electrician. I don't really understand him but my boy friend thinks so. I would consider using him in the future and I am going to use him soon.

Description of Work
Electro Integrity did the rewiring in an old Victorian house.

09/17/2009

T Golpar D.

They were prompt, professional, communicative and efficient. They were in and out very quickly and left my house tidy and my electric panel complete. I attended the inspection and the inspector was clearly impressed and relieved that there were no issues. They are obviously knowledgeable about building codes and methods of implementation. The whole process was effortless on my part and reasonably priced compared to other quotes. They did a great job. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I hired Electro-Integrity to perform a service upgrade on my old electric panel. I needed this to happen in short-order and Electro-Integrity accommodated me. This was a difficult task since it required new ground rods, a new panel and custom-made conduit to bring my house up to code.

Electro-Integrity

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2009

2261 Market St Ste 627

San Francisco, CA 94114

electrician, commercial electrician, residential electrician, panel upgrade, electrical contractors

n/a