Doug & Eddy at Corcoran Real Estate

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2018

4040 24th St

San Francisco, CA 94114

Not sure how to get started with the home buying or selling process? Contact Doug and Eddy today for a free consultation where they can clarify your goals and illustrate the truly unique real estate marketplace of San Francisco. You will learn how Corcoran Real Estate, Doug and Eddy and their fine-tuned systems can set you up for success with your Bay Area real estate ambitions. They can not wait to hear from you, and they look forward to the opportunity to be there for you every step of the way!...

12/10/2020

MICHELE K.

When I first approached Doug & Eduardo, they said they could have a sales presentation ready for me the next day. This was, to me, was an almost immediate clincher without even seeing the presentation. That kind of turnaround is exceptional. The presentation was professional and well thought out. The best part was, they didn't expect me to spend a lot of unnecessary money to get my condo ready for the market. Not only did they manage the sale of my condo, they also managed projects for both my condo and the HOA. This was especially helpful as I didn't live nearby. I appreciated their willingness to step in and help get everything done in a timely manner. As COVID wore on and people continued to leave the City, the sale took longer than expected. I am very grateful to have had the expertise of Doug & Eduardo to get me to the finish line. They kept in constant communication throughout the process and ultimately negotiated the best deal possible given the condo market. I would not hesitate to recommend Doug & Eduardo to family and friends. Nor would I hesitate to use them again for any real estate deal in SF. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Description of Work
Listed and sold my condo in San Francisco

09/24/2020

Kimberly C.

Doug and Eddy are a joy to work with! I was fortunate to work with Doug when buying my unit a few years ago. He was so wonderful during the buying process and there was no question I’d want him to be my agent again for the sale. This time I was lucky to have both Doug and Eddy's expertise and support. They make a fantastic team. Eddy is a master at marketing - the materials he created were breathtaking. Plus, Doug has extensive experience and knows every agent out there. I couldn't ask for more. They put so much time and effort and made my condo look like a dream! It’s no wonder it sold quickly. Simply put, Eddy and Doug are lovely people and dedicated professionals. I’m very grateful for their support throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell in the San Francisco area.

Description of Work
Buying and selling homes

04/10/2020

Kelley M.

I have exclusively worked with Doug & Eddy for the last 20 years on all of my real estate transactions in SF. They are seriously the best in the business. Highly recommend these to real estate professionals!

Description of Work
Real Estate

11/20/2019

Anita B.

After meeting Doug and Eddy for the first time, it was clear to me that they are human beings of deep integrity. This was very important to me. Also - they are really nice guys! Important too. Doug and Eddy took time to meet with me and understand, in great detail, what I was looking for in my new home. They were flexible, responsive, punctual, respectful, supportive, kind, professional - and really nice human beings. They have very broad and deep experience in the SF real estate world and this was a great advantage to me as a buyer. I dealt with Nicole a number of times (in Doug and Eddy's absence). She was similarly amazing as Doug and Eddy - kind, understanding, patient, punctual, supportive. Another great member of your great team! I couldn't have asked for more! I am very grateful to them for their high level of professionalism and support.

Description of Work
Real estate agents (buyer's agent)

04/13/2019

Juleanne W.

My husband was relocating to SF from Hawaii so time is Essence to find a nice property to transition into. Doug and Eddy helped us found our dream home at one of the finest locations in a timely manner that fits our needs. We are very please with Doug and Eddy’s professional services and will definitely work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
To buy a home

11/21/2018

Karen B.

We have relocated several times for various job opportunities across the U.S. (Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Chicago, Indiana, Arizona, and Southern California) and have worked with a number of realtors over the years as both buyers and sellers. Our experience working with Doug & Eddy to sell our Aunt’s house was truly amazing. We have NEVER worked with a more professional, caring, or thorough team of realtors. They offered the superb market research, excellent (informed and pleasant) communication throughout the process and service that went above and beyond all expectations. We packed up Barbara’s belonging, but Doug & Eddy arranged for all the repairs, cleaning, painting, yard work, donations, trash hauling services, movers, inspections, staging, marketing materials, open houses, negotiations, and paperwork. They seemed to genuinely enjoy the process, and we didn’t have to make a single return trip to San Francisco to handle ANY of the details. It was something to behold! If you are contemplating the sale or purchase of a home in the San Francisco area and want to sell or buy at the best possible price, our advice would be to hire Doug & Eddy IMMEDIATELY! - Randy & Karen Barbera

Description of Work
staging and selling home

11/06/2018

Nicholas T.

Doug and Eddy helped us find our first home in SF! They were very knowledgeable about SF real estate, and helped with all our questions/concerns as first-time buyers. We ended up purchasing a tenant-occupied 2 BR condo, that we were hoping to convert into a 3BR. Doug/Eddy provided expert advice regarding how to handle the tenant, and advice on how to go about adding the extra room. Throughout the entire process (several months), they were extremely patient, and we never felt rushed or pressured. We always felt like they had our best interests in mind. We had such a good experience, we even referred some good friends of ours (who also ended up buying through Doug/Eddy). We would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Realtor services

SFAR, CAR