Didier Termignon Fine Tree Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2007

Didier Termignon trained with some of San Francisco’s best-known arborists before starting his own company in 1996. He is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, and a UC Berkeley-Certified Garden Designer. Fine Tree Care is San Francisco’s leading tree care service. They specialize in all forms of tree care, from diagnosing and curing sick trees (removing them ONLY if absolutely necessary), to pruning, shaping, and training trees for maximum aesthetic of the trees by themselves but also in relation to their surroundings. If you are unable to reach Didier on the main office number, please call his cell phone (650) 346 4577 for immediate assistance....

Palacios Gardening

We offer Residential and Commercial Lanscape company serving the San Francisco Area since 2012, we listen to the needs of our clients to provide an outstanding service that you would be happy for years to come, no jobs is too small or too big for us CALL us for a FREE estimate, you would NOT be disappointed. Thank you So Much for your business.

FOR YOUR GARDENS' NEEDS

Landscapers serving San Francisco and Marin County, our friendly, professional staff and organic sustainable approach to design, installation and maintenance have satisfied our clients for over ten years. We'd be delighted to visit with you and discuss how our environmentally sound approach to landscaping can bring you the green garden you've always imagined, simply and beautifully.

CM Landscaping

Specializing in landscaping and irrigation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/06/2019

I wouldn't hire anybody else to do any work on my trees. I recommend him to anybody that needs this type of work. The artful work that he does on the trees is spectacular.

Description of Work
He's been doing work for me for the past several years. He does all my landscaping, pruning and cutting of all my trees as well as occasional planting. He's my go-to arborist.

08/25/2016

Didier was on time for initial expert consultation, and completed all the work as scheduled. His crew was courteous, considerate, finished in a few hours and left the area completely clean. We now have a beautifully trimmed willow and a fine new Brisbane Box tree.

Description of Work
One sidewalk willow tree badly needed trimming, the other willow needed to be removed and replaced with a new tree.

11/18/2015

My earlier comments detail what was done - and done well.

Description of Work
Didier responded quickly to my query on Angie's list. He showed up on time for our first meeting and explained everything very carefully to me. He showed up on the day of the actual work to make sure all was ready for his men to do the tree trimming/shaping. He was responsive to the request for slight modifications in the work. He acted as a professional and gentleman.

11/07/2015

I ended up needing to wait for my walnut tree to have its leaves for longer, so he did the estimate in June and came back in September. They completed all the work in one day. The trees look great and they hauled away all the debris. I'm very happy with the job they did. He did exactly what he said they would. I wasn't home during the work and I'm glad I was able to trust them to do good work with...

Description of Work
Trimmed two trees, cut down several smaller trees and two bigger trees, removed large juniper bush, cleaned up palm tree, and trimmed Camilla bush.

Category lawn service,tree service

04/23/2015

Didier determined the trees could not be saved because of root rot, which is what caused them to fall over. The two other bids we got said the same thing. Didier, however, gave me great detail over how I was overwatering, over mulching, how competing plants were getting too little water. It was an extremely valuable tutorial, something he did not need to do. The next day he happened to be driving ...

Description of Work
Came quickly to evaluate 2 trees fallen in a windy rainstorm.

Category irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

Tree Service including planting, pruning, trimming, etc.