Dawson & Clinton General Contractors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2007

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: TIM@DAWSON-CLINTON.COM. ADDITIONAL CONTACT NAME PAUL DAWSON & EMAIL PAUL@DAWSON-CLINTON.COM....

SSCK Construction

SSCK Construction provides all types of concrete service including but not limited to foundations, stamped concrete, exposed concrete, retaining walls, pavers, demolition and wood fences. We built our business on quality work and customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a free estimate.

Offers by SSCK Construction on Angi
Advantage Concrete

For ALL your CONCRETE needs, we specialize in Driveways, Sidewalks/Curbs, Concrete Slabs/Patios, Foundations, and Retaining Walls. We also offer interior and exterior renovations, including laminate flooring installation, bathroom and kitchen remodels, and painting services. Serving all San Mateo County and SF Bay Area. Over 10 years of experience. For a FREE ESTIMATE, Please call Moses at (650)201-6446. License #1032648, Bonded and Insured. Your Concrete Solutions.

Robert Jasso Painting

Robert Jasso Painting is proud to serve the San Francisco Bay Area. With 15 years of experience, I pride myself and lead my team in quality painting and quality products for an excellent customer experience. I have a team of highly-skilled professional tradesmen who work with me. We specialize in exterior and interior painting . My entire team is well-trained and takes great pride in their work, from the smallest job to the largest projects. I will create a detailed estimate and walk through each part of the job so that the specifications and expectations are clear. A lined item detail bid is provided and I am willing to talk you through any questions. Robert Jasso Painting has have all of the tools and resources available for reasonable prices. Call us today for Quality Painting by Quality People!The number of employees is determined by the size of each project .

03/23/2011

I hired Dawson + Clinton to remodel my kitchen. In comparison to the other projects they work on mine was a very small job, granted it was a whole demo, restructuring, electrical, plumbing and rebuilding in a 100 year old bldg, but that said I never felt that I was not important or overshadowed by other clients paying more. They presented the entire design and materials to be used and I loved it! ...

Description of Work
Dawson + Clinton provided a full remodel for my kitchen in a 100 year old building, they handeled all the demo, rebuilding of the plumbing, electrical, walls, tiling, flooring, desgin criteria, product suggestions, accessories, interior design, etc. Soup to nuts! They are a GC but they have a great eye for design and that was what I like about them when I contacted them.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,home builders,architect,home remodeling,house painters

04/19/2007

Dawson & Clinton General Contractors did a beautiful job on our home. They were very professional throughout the entire process. Their onsite workers arrived on time and were very well kept. They were also very considerate of not dragging dirt into our house and of our baby's nap times. The foreman kept us up-to-date on our project on a daily basis and the partners were readily available for any u...

Description of Work
Dawson & Clinton General Contractors gave our historic San Francisco home in Pacific Heights a face lift. They designed the new look and carried out the construction side of it as well. Highlights of the project included widening our garage; removing the cement and planters from the existing driveway and creating a wider cement slab to park on as well as installing beautiful stone wall planters complete with irrigation and landscaping. Dawson & Clinton also tore out our landing and front stair case leading up to our front door and recreated it and installed it all in travertine. In addition to the garage, driveway, planters and front stairs. They also designed and installed our new front door which turned out beautifully. Once all the construction work was done, Dawson & Clinton managed the painting of our entire house. Ever since we had the construction done on our house, the trolley of historic homes in San Francisco stops by and comments on it during its tours.

Category concrete repair,irrigation systems,remodeling,pavers, gravel,garage builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

FULL-SERVICE, PRECONSTRUCTION, GENERAL CONTRACTING, BUILD AND DESIGN, ARCHITECTURAL SUPPORT, RENOVATION AND REMODELING, & CUSTOM HOME BUILDING.

HANDYMAN.