COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2006

255 Valdez Ave.

San Francisco, CA 94127

Feel free to text (415) 378-9992 with questions. Quality, service and value geared painting contractor with experienced and motivated house painters. We provide well organized and executed paint work with an aim towards customer satisfaction. Also provide color consulting and project coordination advice. A full service painting company! Please note our 5% discount for Angie's list customers....

11/01/2018

Sandy G.

Todd Worsfold and his company did an excellent job! We are very pleased with the quality of the painting. Everything looks great! Todd and all the painters were professional, easy to work, very helpful and efficient. We will definitely contact this pleasant and hard-working company again in the future.

Description of Work
Painting bathroom walls, ceiling, and trim plus painting the bathroom cabinets and an interior stairwell banister.

04/16/2018

Daisy C.

Todd and team did a great job with painting the entire exterior and some interior parts of our home. His team was punctual, always arriving on time and working diligently the entire time they were here. They were always respectful and professional, and very easy to communicate and work with. They paid attention to the details and quality of their work, taking pride in making sure they were always doing the best job possible. They were also very patient with us as we would request additional areas to work on. Todd gave us good guidance and always had answers for all our questions.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Home Painting

03/15/2018

RISA N.

The crew arrived promptly every day, cleaned up the area when they were done, and were professional and responsible at all times. Communication was clear and all my questions were answered promptly. A very positive experience all around.

Description of Work
We needed to have the exterior of our house painted, which included stucco, all wood trim, and railings. We also needed to strip and refinish our front door threshold.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

02/07/2018

Timothy S.

Color Touch Painting are true professionals. I contacted Todd long before I was ready for paint. When I was finally ready (almost a year later), Todd availed himself and started work that week! Todd and his crew were a pleasure to work with, and their work is terrific! We are VERY pleased with the attention to detail and care that went into this project. We requested a three color scheme for the street facing front of our house. Todd provided exactly the paint we requested (same brand and color code, not merely an approximate match). The crew were always perfectly on time and efficient. They were quiet and respectful to us and our neighbors. We appreciated that they left everything clean and tidy at the end of each working day. Many thanks to Todd, German, and Marcelo for your thorough and excellent work!

Description of Work
Exterior residential house painting

07/24/2017

Robert N.

First of all, they kept their commitments in every respect. They were on time, pricing accurate and reasonable. The work was excellent. We are quire satisfied with the final product. They accommodate requests without additional charges.

Description of Work
They did painting of the interior.

03/02/2017

Max B.

Very smooth and professional. No complaints. Finished on time. Friendly service.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my condo

08/04/2016

Katherine M.

We were thrilled with the painting job completed by Todd Worsfold and his painting crew at Color Touch Painting. Todd proved to be reliable and flexible, and came up with painting solutions to work within our budget to paint most of the interior walls of our Victorian flat. His crew was courteous, professional, tidy, and completed the job on time. Most importantly, they did excellent work and the apartment looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Interior apartment walls painted. Included light wall patching, matching current wall color, and applying 1 coat of paint on walls for 4 rooms, hallway, kitchen, and 1.5 baths. Also, mixed paint to match our trim for light touch up.

05/10/2016

Calvin L.

Todd Worsfold is one of the most honest and hard-working painters I have worked with. During a time when many painters are booked with appointments, he was able to schedule an appointment to have my house painted to have it ready for sale within a reasonable time after my initial phone call with him. Even though I am an out of town home owner, Todd stayed true to his work and worked well with my property manager and real estate agent in getting my house ready for listing. His tireless efforts really show in the detail and true craftsmanship of his work. Within a two week period he was able to paint the entire interior of my house, including making the necessary repairs to several doors that previous tenants had created large holes within the door by installing deadbolts onto them. He did a beautiful job by not only patching up original wooden doors but painstakingly blending the grain texture. His rates are reasonable in the industry and well worth the positive reviews that he has received from others who speak highly of his work on Angie's list. Overall, I was very satisfied with his professionalism and his work.

Description of Work
Paint and repaired walls of interior of house, repaired and restored original doors. Painted and pressure washed exterior of house repaired and painted handrail, painted detailed ornaments of exterior of house,

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

04/26/2016

Loretta C.

Todd and his team are wonderful . Very pleasant people. Very detailed. Very professional. and Very ethical! Todd knows colors! He recommended a perfect white to match my existing trim and few constraints. I definitely will use Todd for future jobs.

Description of Work
painted interior walls, patched walls and sanded window bench

02/16/2016

Eva J.

Color Touch Painting did a great job re-painting a main hallway and stairwells. They repaired all wall cracks, sanded the walls and did an outstanding painting job. They were punctual, professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
painted a hallway and two stairwells

10/09/2015

Dave L.

My husband and I got at at least 6 other estimates for painting our house exterior. Todd was always very responsive whenever we had questions, quoted a very reasonable estimate for doing the job, and cleaned up nicely after each day of work. He patched up an area where the wood had dry rot, and you couldn't even tell where it used to be. We are more than thrilled with the result! If you are planning on painting your house in the summer, book in advance!! We waited until Todd's crew could do the job, but it was well worth it.

Description of Work
Lead abatement on wooden parts of exterior, patched up area of dry rot on wood, painted front house exterior

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters

09/21/2015

JANE S.

Todd was professional and great to work with from the start. Our living room, hall and dining room have been transformed! Todd and his team were awesome to work with and my husband and I were amazed at how efficiently the job was completed. We have a kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms that also need to be painted. Without a doubt, we will be calling Color Touch Painting.

Description of Work
Painted interior rooms - living room, dining room and hallway

08/25/2015

Jonathan G.

Todd was a fantastic contractor to work with. Punctual, responsive, adaptable and just a really nice guy. My girlfriend and I made some changes to what Todd and I originally discussed and added the painting of the ceilings in our home. Todd said no problem at all, got it done and made everything look beautiful. We had some feedback from Todd on something that needed some touch up because we didn't like the color and a bit of the cut job, Todd said no problem and took care of it. We also had Todd paint a piece of furniture. The piece of furniture looks amazing and we are extremely happy with it. His price was reasonable, the prep and coverage of surfaces in our home so there would be no paint splatter was great along with the thorough clean up. I can't recommend Todd and his team enough, we are so happy with our house that Todd made feel like a home because of his great work.

Description of Work
Todd painted my new apartment, approx 1100 sq ft plus ceilings and a piece of furniture.

06/20/2015

Michael B.

I contacted Color Touch on a Sunday and I needed a bedroom painted within 2 -3 days. Todd contacted me within minutes of sending my email. He stopped by Monday to check the job out. He was at my door Tuesday at 8:00 AM and he did the work and was finished by noon. He was very professional and the room looked great. He patched the huge hole that my son was responsible for and was covered with a calendar until he moved out. Wednesday the open house went on with no hitches! Thanks You Todd!

Description of Work
Painted a bedroom that needed to be painted for an open house the next day.

06/19/2015

Mary Lou C.

This was my second time so I didn't get estimates. Todd is conscientious about prep & green considerations. Crew reflects this. Methodical in starting from rear (yard had scaffold) as did lightwell. I never felt I didn't have access to my garage or yard. Always cleaned up. Attached building are not easy to paint on one way streets with no parking in San Francisco.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 3 story (attached) (2 unit/garage) building. Included lightwell & stairs & a 3rd story wall that was exposed since neighboring building is lower.

06/17/2015

Richard T.

Todd and his crew were very careful and paid a lot of attention to detail. They used a lot of dropcloths and paper to mask the house siding -- especially when spraying, which they did in one case. All the horizontal surfaces got multiple coats. The only real problem was that the weather was unseasonably wet and misty, which caused work to be delayed by several days. But I guess exterior paint work is like that. Todd was pretty good about e-mail correspondence so we knew when to expect him here.

Description of Work
ColorTouch stained exterior decks for us: 4 decks + 4 flights of stairs with railings + a landing. As with any painting job, there was a lot of prep work. For the oldest deck, which has Southern exposure, this involved a lot of nailsetting and sanding.

05/15/2015

Paul G.

I had another company install wires in my walls to control automated shades. They had to cut about 6 holes in the dry wall in order to fish the wires to the window. Todd from Color Touch Painting did an amazing job at repairing these holes and painting the wall. You cannot tell that 6 large holes were cut into the wall at all. Awesome job.

Description of Work
Repaired dry wall holes.

01/28/2015

Jonathan L.

Todd and his team were professional, and the results were excellent. They did a really large job on a complicated schedule since I was also replacing the floors and baseboards. The color scheme was also more complicated, and Todd and his team kept everything straight. I am happy with the result. Todd was also very responsive and communicative when it came to scheduling and last minute changes. I appreciated his flexibility as project completion dates got pushed out. For longer term projects like this be prepared to provide an extra house key, even if you can let them in the door in the morning (and Todd's team can start early which was great). The painters needed to relocate their truck periodically and therefore left the front door open (as did other contractors). We experienced one theft during the course of the renovation. I cannot blame Todd's team since I do not know precisely when the theft occurred. After asking the painters to keep the front door locked, they appeared to comply, and we had no more incidents. I set Quality to B but really wanted to give an A-. They paid careful attention to special areas like the mantle and the metal doors that led to the common hallway and to the back patio. They spent additional time to do a quality job, even redoing some caulking performed by another contractor. However, I found that touch ups often needed to be made--small spots that were not fully coated, poor lines where different colors met. When I pointed them out, they fixed the issues, but it also meant I had to double-check their work.

Description of Work
Full interior wall, ceiling, door, and trim painting of a 1300 sq ft condominium. Painting a new modern wooden mantle, and a new metal exterior door.

01/03/2015

Nicholas D.

The service was provided promptly and was excellent. I have no complaints about the job and would happily go with Color Touch again in the future (in fact, I intend to very soon).

Description of Work
Color touch did a touch up repaint of my condo.

Category handyman service, interior painters

09/02/2014

Cindy M.

Todd was an absolute pleasure to work with, from initial contact, to estimating and completing the painting. The painting job was impeccable, our space was protected and cleaned up afterwards. Very professional and personable.

Description of Work
PAINTING OF INTERIOR WALLS LARGE SPACE WITH HIGH CEILINGS. APPROX 1100 SQUARE FEET.

09/01/2014

Jo Marie M.

Todd and his team were always professional and courteous. We had the opportunity of working with them for three different projects over the last six months. They always came on time and put everything back and left no trace of anything left behind. They were able to move our refrigerator, washer and dryer and reconnect and put everything back like it had never been moved. We immediately noticed that there were no " holidays" where previous paint color bleeds through. The paint lined up right next to the window frames and cabinetry perfectly. The attention to detail was impeccable. Todd offered great advice about color choices and transitions of color flow. We never felt like we needed to have a color analyst to help us. Todd even texted us pictures of progress during the painting process to make sure we were comfortable with how the colors were turning out. His estimates were always realistic and did not go over budget without keeping us appraised throughout the process.

Description of Work
Initially we hired Todd and his team to paint our guest bedroom and bathroom in our home. We were so pleased with the fabulous results that we asked them to come back and paint our living room, kitchen and hallway. They did such a beautiful job we decided we would go ahead and do our master bedroom and bathroom to match the beautiful work that they had done!

08/04/2014

Christopher S.

Todd and his team were great! We hired them to paint rooms in our newly purchased home. They were always on time, very professional and extremely tidy in their work. They also made sure and got the job done well in time for our carpet layer to come in on schedule as well. I highly recommend Todd and the Color Touch Painting team.

Description of Work
Painted 6 interior rooms and a hallway.

05/16/2014

Courtney J.

Gave up on Todd. Todd could not schedule my job in a timely manner. I felt like I was not important and he was not really interested in doing the work. Time for me to move on.

Description of Work
Todd arrived to scope interior and exterior paint job and provided a competitive quote. We corresponded via email and I told him he was hired and the work could occur on or around April 15th. He said he would be in touch to schedule the job. He emails me on May 7th and 14th asking if I am still interested in having the work done.and he would get back to me shortly to schedule the job in the next couple of weeks. Not interested in waiting any longer to get the job scheduled. Very disappointing and frustrating.

03/02/2014

Cheryl K.

No response to request for quote.

Category interior painters

I don't recognize this member or recall being contacted by them. My apologies if she did in fact attempt to contact us and we failed to respond. Todd

12/05/2013

Mark H.

Todd and his team took care of everything from start to finish and were done on time for me to move in. Great experience!

Description of Work
Repainting interior of condominium included removal of shelving installation and patching drywall.

Robert Jasso Painting

Robert Jasso Painting is proud to serve the San Francisco Bay Area. With 15 years of experience, I pride myself and lead my team in quality painting and quality products for an excellent customer experience. I have a team of highly-skilled professional tradesmen who work with me. We specialize in exterior and interior painting . My entire team is well-trained and takes great pride in their work, from the smallest job to the largest projects. I will create a detailed estimate and walk through each part of the job so that the specifications and expectations are clear. A lined item detail bid is provided and I am willing to talk you through any questions. Robert Jasso Painting has have all of the tools and resources available for reasonable prices. Call us today for Quality Painting by Quality People!The number of employees is determined by the size of each project .

Milne's Painting of Gilroy

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

CertaPro Painters of San Francisco

CertaPro Painters of San Francisco, CA is pleased to provide the best house painting to your specific neighborhood in and around San Francisco. Please call us today at 415-661-8400 for a FREE ESTIMATE!

Check, PayPal

Ask for details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors

How is COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors overall rated?

COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors open?

COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors provide

COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offer free estimates?

Yes, COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offers free project estimates.

Does COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offer a senior discount?

Yes, COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors?

Yes, COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offers warranties.

What services does COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offer?

COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors offers the following services: Fine interior and exterior house painting. Includes: Color advice, project coordination with other trades; thorough interior containment and prep; brush, roll and sprayed finishes; power-washing, EPA certified lead paint removal, rust conversion, epoxy filler, masonry repair, caulking, dry-rot repair, glazing, cosmetic carpentry, staining, deck re-finishing. Low VOC (green) products. Well trained house painters; a wide range of painting services!

Are there any services COLOR TOUCH PAINTING: Fine Painting Contractors does not offer?

Ask for details.