Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

San Francisco based "Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data" electrical contractor company. California Contractors License #785830. Bonded & Insured. Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data has been providing quality Residential and Commercial electrical service to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 8 years. With 16 years of industry experience Michael Chasov started Chasov Electrical Company in 2000. Our licensed electricians are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs....

M MACIEL ELECTRIC INC

General electrical. Call or click for an estimate today!

REFcorp Electric

REFCorp is a full-service electrical company with more than 20 years of experience in providing superior craftsmanship throughout San Francisco. The company offers a wide variety of electrical services and can assist residential and commercial clients with nearly any problem. Its clients are homeowners, business owners, commercial property owners, property managers, school districts, realtors, home warranty companies, professional and retail establishments, HVAC contractors, commercial contractors, sign companies, and more. “We have the knowledge and expertise to handle everything from outlet installations to light fixture repairs to complete electrical rewiring for all types of projects,” says President Rodney Fite. REFCorp’s detail-oriented approach to electrical work has allowed the company to develop a loyal clientele. “Our clients appreciate that we are consultative by nature, that we pay attention to detail and that we always find the best possible solution. We have the expertise to understand their needs and give them what they want, regardless of the extent of the work.” REFCorp’s experience working on San Francisco’s unique homes creates a distinct advantage when it comes to troubleshooting vintage electrical systems and installing new lighting. “Some non-local electricians are surprised by how different things are here, but this is what we do every day, and that definitely gives us an advantage.”

Leo Electrical and plumbing

We specialize in Electrical and Plumbing we have been in the trade since 2004 working for a company and now we are working independently. For Spanish Speaking Representative please contact 4152611901

03/16/2014

Timely and thorough bid.

Description of Work
Chasvo came over and gave me a quote. He seemed very, very organized and asked good questions. His bid was slightly less responsive than the contractor I used, however I could easily imagine using Chasov in the future.

07/18/2011

These guys are great, starting with Michael Chasov, the owner, who responded promptly for a request for an appointment, who arrived precisely on time, and who provided two solutions for my early 1960s era home that has no attic through which cables and electrical wiring can be pulled. I selected the more costly and elegant solution, which nevertheless was a very fair price. Michael's two employees...

Description of Work
Run cable for TV into a bedroom and cable for Internet connections into a den.

01/06/2011

overall his job ethic is wonderful. I would recomend him and his workmen to anyone.

Description of Work
Chasov electric was recomended to me by a neighbor who owned a Marble Business maybe 5 years ago. Michael Chovez is a a responcipal man. He has done small jobs to major work for me. I remodeled my sister-in-laws home and he did all the electric. His workman are respectful and always do their assigned jobs well. The price is very fair. I recomended him when the contractor was doing the remodel and he has used him ever since.I give him ++++ He does new Electric Panels for me on a 16 unit apartment buildingas my tenants vacate and installs recessed lights in kitchen and hallways. replaces and adds new fixtures on outside of building. Now he is installing a bigger electric service on my Victorian. The service is old and needs replacement which is a major job.

02/27/2010

They work around any problems. They work with you. With the House I remodeled there were many changes and they responded without difficulty. It was the only Company that said to me" I will wait until you sell the house until I collect". That is unheard of . I can't say enough good things about them. I have a great respect for Mr Chesov and his work ethic.

Description of Work
Michael Chasov and his employees have worked for me sence 2005. They completely wired a house I bought in 2005 and sold in 2007. They continue to do Electrical for me on my Property in San Francisco. I used them 3 times in 2009. I have had only good work done by them and the Employees,They do good work and charge a fair price and are responsive to any problem I have. I recomend them to all my friends. Just good people.

Category electrician

FULL BUILDING REMODELING, FULL APARTMENT REMODELING, KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, BEDROOM REMODELING, HOME OFFICE REMODELING, RECESSED CAN LIGHTS, TRACK LIGHTS, SWITCHES, DIMMERS, RECEPTACLE OUTLETS, GFCI, FAN, HEAT FLOOR, SMOKE DETECTORS,SERVICE UPGRADE, ADDITIONAL METER INSTALLATION, GROUNDING SYSTEM INSTALLATION, CONDO CONVERSION, PANEL BOARDS, CHANGING FUSES TO CIRCUIT BREAKERS, LAUNDRY CIRCUITS, DEDICATED CIRCUITS, FIRE ALARM CIRCUITS

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa