Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

1546 Portola Drive

San Francisco, CA 94127

San Francisco based "Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data" electrical contractor company. California Contractors License #785830. Bonded & Insured. Chasov Electrical, Voice & Data has been providing quality Residential and Commercial electrical service to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 8 years. With 16 years of industry experience Michael Chasov started Chasov Electrical Company in 2000. Our licensed electricians are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs....

03/16/2014

Craig F.

Timely and thorough bid.

Description of Work
Chasvo came over and gave me a quote. He seemed very, very organized and asked good questions. His bid was slightly less responsive than the contractor I used, however I could easily imagine using Chasov in the future.

07/18/2011

DEBBY N.

These guys are great, starting with Michael Chasov, the owner, who responded promptly for a request for an appointment, who arrived precisely on time, and who provided two solutions for my early 1960s era home that has no attic through which cables and electrical wiring can be pulled. I selected the more costly and elegant solution, which nevertheless was a very fair price. Michael's two employees, Sergei and Alex, surveyed the situation, and found a way to pull cable into each room with absolutely minimal cutting through walls. In fact, they used existing closets, made very small openings, and put everything back so that even in the closet, there's very little disturbance that will someday have to be painted over. They cleaned up after themselves and left everything in excellent condition. I am extremely satisfied and awfully glad I selected Chasov Electrical.

Description of Work
Run cable for TV into a bedroom and cable for Internet connections into a den.

01/06/2011

Barbara R.

overall his job ethic is wonderful. I would recomend him and his workmen to anyone.

Description of Work
Chasov electric was recomended to me by a neighbor who owned a Marble Business maybe 5 years ago. Michael Chovez is a a responcipal man. He has done small jobs to major work for me. I remodeled my sister-in-laws home and he did all the electric. His workman are respectful and always do their assigned jobs well. The price is very fair. I recomended him when the contractor was doing the remodel and he has used him ever since.I give him ++++ He does new Electric Panels for me on a 16 unit apartment buildingas my tenants vacate and installs recessed lights in kitchen and hallways. replaces and adds new fixtures on outside of building. Now he is installing a bigger electric service on my Victorian. The service is old and needs replacement which is a major job.

02/27/2010

Barbara R.

They work around any problems. They work with you. With the House I remodeled there were many changes and they responded without difficulty. It was the only Company that said to me" I will wait until you sell the house until I collect". That is unheard of . I can't say enough good things about them. I have a great respect for Mr Chesov and his work ethic.

Description of Work
Michael Chasov and his employees have worked for me sence 2005. They completely wired a house I bought in 2005 and sold in 2007. They continue to do Electrical for me on my Property in San Francisco. I used them 3 times in 2009. I have had only good work done by them and the Employees,They do good work and charge a fair price and are responsive to any problem I have. I recomend them to all my friends. Just good people.

JMO Electric

Licese #1059546, Bonded and Insured!!Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Emerald Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

M MACIEL ELECTRIC INC

General electrical. Call or click for an estimate today!

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa

FULL BUILDING REMODELING, FULL APARTMENT REMODELING, KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, BEDROOM REMODELING, HOME OFFICE REMODELING, RECESSED CAN LIGHTS, TRACK LIGHTS, SWITCHES, DIMMERS, RECEPTACLE OUTLETS, GFCI, FAN, HEAT FLOOR, SMOKE DETECTORS,SERVICE UPGRADE, ADDITIONAL METER INSTALLATION, GROUNDING SYSTEM INSTALLATION, CONDO CONVERSION, PANEL BOARDS, CHANGING FUSES TO CIRCUIT BREAKERS, LAUNDRY CIRCUITS, DEDICATED CIRCUITS, FIRE ALARM CIRCUITS