Bay Area Carpet Master

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

584 44th avenue

San Francisco, CA 94121

We provide Commercial and Residential Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in: Offices, Businesses, Homes, Rental Properties, Restaurants, Warehouses. We also provide: Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deep Cleaning. Special Spot and Stain Treatment, Pet Odor

07/12/2018

Jeb P.

Booking was easy and the communication was excellent. The cleaner was friendly and showed up on time then got to work right away. It took them 1,5hrs to clean 4 rooms, living room, and a hallway. The result was amazing and they also gave us some complimentary shoe covers.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning in 4 room apartment

06/23/2018

Bonnie L.

Making the appointment was easy, Ben and his crew showed up on time and they were very professional in cleaning the carpets. The end result was a fresh looking home. In addition, they picked up, cleaned and delivered two area rugs for a very reasonable price. The carpet cleaning covered several bedrooms, a long hallway, 15 stairs and a very large living room all for $299. The area rugs were cleaned for a flat rate of $3 per square foot including pick up and delivery.

Description of Work
Needed a deep cleaning of our carpets as well as cleaning of two area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

05/10/2016

Raney D.

05/10/2016

Raney D.

03/31/2016

Bruce B.

02/16/2016

Keiko Okubo P.

Description of Work
I cancelled the service and requested my money back but they never responded to my request. Please ask them to refund the cost as I never used their service. As we were talking to them we were not happy with the method that they were planning on using, hence the cancellation.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your feedback. You've purchased a coupon on this website for $169.00. The service was canceled and the $169.00 refunded to you by Angie's List on 3/6/15. Let me know if you have any further questions. Best, Ben 415-295-4652

02/03/2016

Mark G.

12/03/2015

Carolina P.

11/29/2015

Whitney M.

Service was prompt. I am a smaller woman and couldn't move larger furniture -- was informed they don't move furniture. I would have expected them to do so and to put paper under the feet but instead they just avoided full carpet cleaning. There is still a stain in the hallway that I know would come out with cleaning that they missed. I'll hand scrub but wish they spent a little more time. Okay for inexpensive and fast service (i.e. Apartment owners) but not the quality for a homeowner.)

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet of two bedrooms and hallway

11/18/2015

Margaret J.

Description of Work
They did a good thorough job. Great Value. Only down-side was the carpet took a long time to dry-out, since they didn't use truck-mounted equipment to thoroughly remove the liquid.

11/03/2015

Norman A Z.

Description of Work
There was a special on carpet cleaning and then I added cleaning 3 floors of carpeted stairs. The cleaner was friendly and efficient.

11/02/2015

Karen M.

Very well. The team was professional, fast, and thorough and the results were excellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned hallway, living room and family room carpets

10/06/2015

Anna L.

All the carpet and upholstery went fine, but the floors were (and still are) a complete disaster. We live in a nice little house in Fairfax, originally built in the 1920's. We are blessed with really nice hardwood floors - they're actually one of our favorite features of the house, and guests comment frequently on how nice they look. Since we moved in a little more than two years, we always thought it would be nice to have someone come give them a good cleaning to help get some of that worn-in dirt out and really get them looking nice and shiny. We were excited to find Bay Area Carpet Master, and they offered a great price. They were responsive, prompt and courteous. When they left, the floors didn't look very great - they were streaky, dull, and you could see the marks from the buffer. The tech assured me the wax would soak in to the wood. Fast forward a couple weeks, and it's actually gotten worse. You can see marks from every little move of a stick of furniture, and foot prints. They were stick and gummy. I reached out to Ben at Bay Area Carpet Master, again, very responsive, but asked me to wait another couple weeks, they'll get better. So I wait another couple weeks. Floors don't get better, back on the line with Ben. He offers to come out and rebuff. They come out again, rebuff, and floors look much better - at least for a couple of hours. Then back to the same problems. At this point, I start to think that there's something really wrong with the way that job was done. If you spent $500 for clean wood floors, and ended up with dirty, smudged ones, you'd likely lose a little faith in the vendor too. So I talked to the fella that used to own the house, a contractor, and a floor expert - just buddies of mine that happen to be in the trades. They all agreed that wax should never have been applied in the first place - totally wrong for this kind of floor, and that it will need be removed with a very fine light sanding, and then the floors need to be recoated with epoxy. So I get back with Ben, and explain this. I ask him to come and remove the wax, and give me a refund for the floor work, since I would now have to go to considerable personal expense and effort to fix the issue caused by him applying the wrong thing to the wrong floor. He gets back to me and says, they did the job right, they are unable to remove the wax, and they can only rebuff. He also tells me that all this is basically my fault, and that I should have consulted the floor guy before having Bay Area Carpet Master do the job. Are you kidding me? Please, that's like me taking a wool sweater to the dry cleaner, and he washes it in hot water, and then shrugs his shoulders and says "Well, you should have checked it with a fabric specialist." I mean seriously Ben, YOU are the carpet and floor guy. You're supposed to be the expert, not me. The only saving grace is that he did promptly provide a refund of the full floor cleaning. Too bad for me that I still have to come out of pocket a pretty penny and a good amount of time and effort to fix the problems left behind by Bay Area Carpet Master. And yeah, months later, it still looks just as bad, so if you decide to ignore this review and hire them to come do your floors, don't trust them for a second if they say "It will get better."

Description of Work
Hired them to clean our hardwood floors, carpeted rooms, and two couches.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

09/29/2015

Hillery T.

I bought one of the Angie's deals. I do not recommend this provider. I am not very picky, and this is my first negative review. My carpets are still wet 24 hours after the cleaning. They were really wet and I am not sure they were cleaned, since all the dirty water was left on the carpet. I tried to catch the cleaner before he left, and it was good they called me back and offered to come back today. I appreciated that, though by the the time would come back the carpets would have dried out any way.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

09/23/2015

mary M.

Description of Work
They were punctual and professional. I would use them again for light cleaning.

09/10/2015

Elizabeth B.

Description of Work
They were very prompt in scheduling a visit. But we decided to remove the carpet instead of cleaning it.

08/13/2015

BONNIE H.

I was very satisfied with the service. The carpet cleaner was very pleasant and did a great job!

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 3 rooms of carpet cleaning

08/13/2015

Jen B.

Work went well. Efficient service provider. Glad we didn't wait any longer; carpet was even dirtier than I knew. No hard-sell tactics for more services which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned all carpet. Took care to work on worn areas and those with small stains. He did a great job and worked it over and over to get it looking very clean. Nice and pleasant technician came.

08/05/2015

Gerry V.

The guy Norbert did a good job, giving them a B overall since the carpet is still wet a few hours later.

Description of Work
They cleaned my living room, 2 bathrooms, and 2 bedrooms

06/21/2015

John M.

Wonderful service and really great job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/30/2015

Kevin G.

They arrived on time and cleaned the hallway carpets. The carpets were very clean and remained so months afterward (I'm writing this review 3 months later). Overall I'd recommend the service.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

01/25/2015

Gerald H.

Very punctual. Courteous. No issues. Carpet cleaning was routine maintenance (no stains) so I'm not sure how to assess quality of work.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets for two bedrooms, hallway, and stairs.

11/09/2014

Kim M.

Fantastic- please see my comments above

Description of Work
He was fantastic! Helped me problem solve cleaning my Restoration couches' cushions- he advised me to wash on gentle cycle in washing machine so they would not spot (as they had with sat service provider who did not know how his cleaning would affect the fabric). He was punctual, very nice and provided excellent service that was SO MUCH CHEAPER than last company. I will use him until he retires!

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/19/2014

Cassie J.

I've used the Carpet Masters back in March and I'm very satisfied with the service they provided. Scheduling was easy, they came right on time. Clean, friendly, professional Technician with a good sense of humor. He did an amazing and quick job, charged exactly the same I was quoted earlier. This kind of honest, hard working, and reliable contractor is rare in this industry, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Carpet steam cleaning and stain removing in two bedrooms and hallway.

04/22/2014

peter S.

I had bad experience with other carpet cleaning companies then I found Bay Area Carpet Master. Scheduling was really simple with them and they gave me a very fair quote over the phone. I have a two bedroom apartment in the city with white wall to wall carpets in the rooms and two dogs, you can imagine the problem that I had to deal with. The technician came in time and did an amazing job, charged me the same exceptional price I was quoted earlier and most of the stains I was agonizing over pretty much gone. They also cleaned my hallway rug and that turned out fantastic too. Really, the guys handled my carpet with care that I've never seen from any carpet cleaner before. I'm very happy with the service and thankful for the Carpet Masters. Highly recommended, best value I ever got for my money.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers Coupon

THE HOUSE STAR CLEANING

Hello there We have been working in the business of cleaning for a little over 7 years having excellent references, we are highly qualified for cleaning your house, apartment, office, condominium or residential. Enthusiastic to do all kinds of cleaning work , one time, weekly, biweekly, monthly. CLEANING EXPERTlSE. •Sweeping, Mopping, Vacuuming, Floor care, Trash removal, Carpet cleaning. •Mopped the floors, filled paper. towel,toilet paper and soap dispensers. •Removed trash, emptied waste. containers and removed waste from the premises to selected area. •Cleaned entry door glass inside and exterior. •Damped wipe containers as needed. •Make bed(s) and organize rooms if customer desires. •Clean windows •gutters •mirrors •skylights •windows •pressure washing It is only worth mentioning that we use organic products that do not harm health and the environment If you have any questions please contact me anytime. Thank you for your time Sincerely, THE HOUSE STAR CLEANING

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning.