Bay Area Carpet Master

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

We provide Commercial and Residential Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in: Offices, Businesses, Homes, Rental Properties, Restaurants, Warehouses. We also provide: Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deep Cleaning. Special Spot and Stain Treatment, Pet Odor Control, Water Damage Restoration and other services that guarantee a cleaner, fresher and healthier environment for your home, office or business. We treat each job with the respect that our customers deserve. We are licensed and insured for both residential and commercial jobs. We provide service in San Francisco, Peninsula, Marin County, parts of East and South Bay Area. Our pricing is 100% transparent and always includes each of our premium services including: vacuuming, preconditioning, deep restorative cleaning and sanitizing....

Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Cork Carpet and Floor Care

Cork specializes in floor care, we install remove and repair all types of flooring. We work to satisfied and make our customers happy. We are committed to perform and finish each job to our full potential, In cork we customize our pricing based on specific needs, we like to work around our clients budgets. You can feel safe knowing that our field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded, and have passed a background check.

07/12/2018

Booking was easy and the communication was excellent. The cleaner was friendly and showed up on time then got to work right away. It took them 1,5hrs to clean 4 rooms, living room, and a hallway. The result was amazing and they also gave us some complimentary shoe covers.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning in 4 room apartment

06/23/2018

Making the appointment was easy, Ben and his crew showed up on time and they were very professional in cleaning the carpets. The end result was a fresh looking home. In addition, they picked up, cleaned and delivered two area rugs for a very reasonable price. The carpet cleaning covered several bedrooms, a long hallway, 15 stairs and a very large living room all for $299. The area rugs were cleaned for a flat rate of $3 per square foot including pick up and delivery.

Description of Work
Needed a deep cleaning of our carpets as well as cleaning of two area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

11/29/2015

Service was prompt. I am a smaller woman and couldn't move larger furniture -- was informed they don't move furniture. I would have expected them to do so and to put paper under the feet but instead they just avoided full carpet cleaning. There is still a stain in the hallway that I know would come out with cleaning that they missed. I'll hand scrub but wish they spent a little more time. Okay for inexpensive and fast service (i.e. Apartment owners) but not the quality for a homeowner.)

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet of two bedrooms and hallway

11/02/2015

Very well. The team was professional, fast, and thorough and the results were excellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned hallway, living room and family room carpets

10/06/2015

All the carpet and upholstery went fine, but the floors were (and still are) a complete disaster. We live in a nice little house in Fairfax, originally built in the 1920's. We are blessed with really nice hardwood floors - they're actually one of our favorite features of the house, and guests comment frequently on how nice they look. Since we moved in a little more than two years, we always thought it would be nice to have someone come give them a good cleaning to help get some of that worn-in dirt out and really get them looking nice and shiny. We were excited to find Bay Area Carpet Master, and they offered a great price. They were responsive, prompt and courteous. When they left, the floors didn't look very great - they were streaky, dull, and you could see the marks from the buffer. The tech assured me the wax would soak in to the wood. Fast forward a couple weeks, and it's actually gotten worse. You can see marks from every little move of a stick of furniture, and foot prints. They were stick and gummy. I reached out to Ben at Bay Area Carpet Master, again, very responsive, but asked me to wait another couple weeks, they'll get better. So I wait another couple weeks. Floors don't get better, back on the line with Ben. He offers to come out and rebuff. They come out again, rebuff, and floors look much better - at least for a couple of hours. Then back to the same problems. At this point, I start to think that there's something really wrong with the way that job was done. If you spent $500 for clean wood floors, and ended up with dirty, smudged ones, you'd likely lose a little faith in the vendor too. So I talked to the fella that used to own the house, a contractor, and a floor expert - just buddies of mine that happen to be in the trades. They all agreed that wax should never have been applied in the first place - totally wrong for this kind of floor, and that it will need be removed with a very fine light sanding, and then the floors need to be recoated with epoxy. So I get back with Ben, and explain this. I ask him to come and remove the wax, and give me a refund for the floor work, since I would now have to go to considerable personal expense and effort to fix the issue caused by him applying the wrong thing to the wrong floor. He gets back to me and says, they did the job right, they are unable to remove the wax, and they can only rebuff. He also tells me that all this is basically my fault, and that I should have consulted the floor guy before having Bay Area Carpet Master do the job. Are you kidding me? Please, that's like me taking a wool sweater to the dry cleaner, and he washes it in hot water, and then shrugs his shoulders and says "Well, you should have checked it with a fabric specialist." I mean seriously Ben, YOU are the carpet and floor guy. You're supposed to be the expert, not me. The only saving grace is that he did promptly provide a refund of the full floor cleaning. Too bad for me that I still have to come out of pocket a pretty penny and a good amount of time and effort to fix the problems left behind by Bay Area Carpet Master. And yeah, months later, it still looks just as bad, so if you decide to ignore this review and hire them to come do your floors, don't trust them for a second if they say "It will get better."

Description of Work
Hired them to clean our hardwood floors, carpeted rooms, and two couches.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/29/2015

I bought one of the Angie's deals. I do not recommend this provider. I am not very picky, and this is my first negative review. My carpets are still wet 24 hours after the cleaning. They were really wet and I am not sure they were cleaned, since all the dirty water was left on the carpet. I tried to catch the cleaner before he left, and it was good they called me back and offered to come back today. I appreciated that, though by the the time would come back the carpets would have dried out any way.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

08/13/2015

I was very satisfied with the service. The carpet cleaner was very pleasant and did a great job!

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 3 rooms of carpet cleaning

08/13/2015

Work went well. Efficient service provider. Glad we didn't wait any longer; carpet was even dirtier than I knew. No hard-sell tactics for more services which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned all carpet. Took care to work on worn areas and those with small stains. He did a great job and worked it over and over to get it looking very clean. Nice and pleasant technician came.

08/05/2015

The guy Norbert did a good job, giving them a B overall since the carpet is still wet a few hours later.

Description of Work
They cleaned my living room, 2 bathrooms, and 2 bedrooms

06/21/2015

Wonderful service and really great job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal