ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

3311 MISSION ST STE 165

San Francisco, CA 94110

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter....

4.3

plumbers (148)drain cleaning (61)sewer cleaning (23)water heaters (22)drain pipe installation (19)excavating (8)gas leak repair (5)home remodeling (5)well & water pump repair (1)

08/22/2020

They did an excellent job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
unclog bathtub drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Thank you for your review, we are always happy to see our customer had a positive experience. Take care, Atlas Team

06/20/2020

The diagnosis was a new faucet, but the business had an account with Home Depot, an d my wife wanted. model from Lowe's. We had to go and purchase it,m and the installation was fine.

Description of Work
new kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we were no able to provide the faucet for you. I am happy to hear the installation went well. Take care, Audra Hooten Operations Manager

04/11/2020

Described job when estimate was requested. Plumber expressed surprise when he found out 3 toilets needed work. Initial estimate was to replace angle valves and fix leaks. Price was agreed upon and angle valves were replaced. Plumber thought the leaks were due to the flapper gaskets so he "flipped" the gaskets on all 3 toilets. One toilet obviously needed a new filler so he used a new filler I had ...

Description of Work
Leaking Toilets and Angle Valve replacement - 3 Toilets

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

02/23/2020

They were very responsive and professional and took care of the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Fix low water flow in kitchen sink

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

02/05/2019

Awesome! The plumbers were available two hours before I was expecting them to arrive. They were courteous (covered their shoes with hardwood floors), professional and diagnosed the problem very quickly. They were efficient and extremely professional. I will definitely consider hiring them again for other plumbing needs. Thank you Atlas!

Description of Work
Repair a clogged kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to rate our company on Angie's List. We appreciate your time and are happy with our services. Audra Hooten Office Manager

01/08/2019

It went very well. Two very pleasant young men came to my apartment and quickly and efficiently unplugged the drains.

Description of Work
unplug 2 outside drains

Work Completed On 12/29/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to review Atlas Plumbing & Rooter. Thank you for your business! Audra Hooten Office Manager

10/09/2018

They were unable to find the house, despite owner being in the garage working. Work was done fast and professionally but was charged per tub and cost was over $500 which seemed excessive.

Description of Work
Hair snaked out of two bathtubs

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

07/11/2018

Atlas did a great job; Sergio arrived at the promised time, took a look at what needed to be done, provided a quote and went to pick up the appropriate replacement water heater as the existing water heater drained. Sergio was very professional; he changed the layout of the gas line so that it looked better and made it easier to sweep around the water heater; Sergio did a very neat and clean job.

Description of Work
replaced water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to rate Atlas Plumbing. We strive to exceed in customer service and the quality of our work and are happy to hear you were pleased with both. Audra Hooten Office Manager

02/06/2018

Atlas was Great! Previously, I had a different plumber come out and give me a quote which I found outrageously high priced, and indeed after talking with Atlas, I was not mistaken! The gentleman who came over was respectful, cordial, and understanding. He gave me a quote less than Half what the first plumber had told me — the intial plumber simply didn’t want to do the job of fixing an older toile...

Description of Work
Toilet replacement. And a second Toilet fixed.

Category plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words! Although we did not service your toilets, I am happy we were of help to you! Audra Hooten Office Manager

11/28/2017

Grohe Thermostatic pressure valve needed 3 visits to get the temperature exactly correct. Plumbers Aaron and Justin were very good and I would use again.

Description of Work
Clear main drain, driveway drain and laundry drain. Refurbish shower valve and install new 2 story gutter drain pipe.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We always appreciate it and I am happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer! Audra Hooten Office Manager

Atlas Plumbing offers a range of services including but not limited to SEWER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, WATER HEATERS, WATER LINES, FAUCETS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, SEWER AND DRAIN CLEANING,COPPER RE-PIPING EXPERT, CAMERA INSPECTIONS OF SEWER AND DRAIN LINES,TANKLESS WATER HEATERS.

We do not offer repair or replacement of boilers or radiant heating