AMERICAN OVERHEAD DOORS

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2005

4.4

LICENSE #254911. SE HABLA ESPANOL....

Alexander Company

Alexander Company is a family owned door and window business that has been proudly serving the San Francisco Bay Area for over fourty years. Alexander Co. has a wide selection of replacement windows and doors from the leading manufacturers, all at competitive prices.

PRECISION DOOR SERVICE

Local family owned and operated. Your call answered 24/7- guaranteed. SAME DAY REPAIR. FREE NEW DOOR ESTIMATES. Top 5% Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. All work Diamond Certified Guaranteed... Feel comfortable knowing we install and repair over 2,000 garage doors every year. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can call us and we will do everything within reason to make things right. . We strive for a great customer experience on every call. Our technicians are highly trained and backed by a national brand. Owners actively involved in day-to-day operations and available for great customer service. Additional Phone Number: (866) 949-3722

Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Repair PROVIDEs A VERY PROCESSIONAL GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICES ... WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY HOME DESERVES UNIQUE DESIGN TO ADD VALUE TO IT. OUR TEAMS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND VERY FRIENDLY. ALL OF OUR TECHS ARE FROM YOUR LOCAL AREA. WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN THE GARAGE AND YOU HAVE A MEETING OR A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT YOU COULD TRUST US BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME AND YOUR SCHEDULE. ALL STATE GARAGE DOOR INC. On Time Or You Don't Pay A Dime

05/16/2011

TERRILYNN M.

They were nice, but I'm not that thrilled with my door. This feeling has nothing to do with the company whatsoever. I just really liked the style of my old door, but nobody manufactors that type of door anymore. They had to do some adjusts because I have a odd size garage opening. They obtained all of the proper permits, and communicated well. Overall, I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
They installed a new garage door.

12/16/2010

Matthew M.

They were pretty good. The other company on the list didn?t answer our phone call but these people came out right away.

Description of Work
American Overhead Doors installed a new garage door.

04/16/2010

Mike S.

The job went well, the work was fine.

Description of Work
American Overhead Doors realigned my door.

05/22/2007

Carol D.

See above description.

Description of Work
Last evening my garage door did not open all the way. This morning I called American Overhead Garage Doors & someone was at my home at 3:15 pm. The technician immediately diagnosed the problem which was a broken spring & replaced the spring efficiently. He also diagnosed the problem with my wireless keypad, which was the fact that the battery needed replacing. I did not realize that the keypad was battery operated. I did not have the 9 volt battery needed & he provided one & placed it in the proper spot. He was very polite & kind & did not treat me like a fool because I did not know the keypad was battery operated.

09/26/2006

Todd E.

Not good. I was told a set time that the technician would arrive. He showed up over an hour later. While the install price was discounted by 10% for this, the woman I dealt with was really unpleasant. The technician also didnt bring two of the parts that he was supposed to. This added an extra two hours onto the install time while I waited for the parts to be brought to him by another technician. Finally, the price they quoted me was about 20% higher than other garage door installers for the exact same model.

Description of Work
Old garage door opener was replaced. New garage door opener was installed, as well as extra equipment.

12/19/2005

I WAS SATISFIED WITH AMERICAN OVERHEAD DOORS, AS THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON ALL CONCERNS. I DIDNT HAVE TO FEEL LIKE I HAD TO NAG TO GET THEM TO LOOK INTO ANYTHING RELATED TO MY GARAGE DOOR.

Description of Work
GARAGE DOOR PROJECT.

10/13/2005

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. ONE OF MY WINDOWS CRACKED AND THEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY AND FIXED IT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY DID AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS.

Category replacement windows

10/13/2005

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY. THE QUALITY OF WINDOWS THEY USED WERE EXCELLENT. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS WONDERFUL. THEY ALSO USE SPECIAL DESIGNS IN SOME OF THE WINDOWS.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS.

Category replacement windows

AMERICAN OVERHEAD DOORS

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2005

4.4

2135 JENNINGS ST

San Francisco, CA 94124

SALES, SERVICE, REPAIR. INFRA-RED SAFE-T-BEAM AND INTELLICODE ACCESS SECURITY.