American Grout Specialists

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

We are the San Francisco Bay Area grout and tile experts. Grout cleaning, grout repair and restoration. Servicing the entire San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay and East Bay. We'll beat any competition's written offer. The American Grout Specialist Team is: Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Commited to Providing Affordable Solutions, Honest And Dependable, Committed to Completing Our Jobs On Time and Leaving the Job Site Clean. Lastly, we are committed to continuous improvement....

Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Bethel Management Company LLC

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Carpet Wizard, LLC

Here at Carpet Wizard, we are devoted to customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to making your home a healthy, beautiful dwelling. We know that there are a lot of carpet cleaning companies to choose from, which is why we treat every job we take on as an opportunity to prove that we are the best of the best. Whether commercial or residential, every job is completed with the attention to detail that has become our trademark.. The look of a brand new area rug or chair can be restored with professional cleaning by our licensed technicians adding brilliance to a room. From experience, we know how important it is to thoroughly assess a project before beginning, which is why we get it right the first time, guaranteed. Our job isn't finished until we have put a smile on your face.

09/23/2021

Called and left a message for a quote. Got a call back and he requested that I send pictures. I indicated that I needed someone to come and look at the grout and advise me whether there was damage to the wall behind/under the tile. They hung up on me. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend.

Description of Work
Grout repair

Category bathtub refinishing

01/14/2019

Very well. Pleasant folks, professional and efficient

Description of Work
Scraping of tile and grout and resealing

Category ceramic tile

09/24/2018

It went as well as I would have expected, which is perfectly (I always expect perfection). We have about 840 sq feet of stone floor with extremely dirty grout lines. AGS came in and cleaned the floor and that got the grout back to about half good and then they stained the grout lines and that brought back the original color and the floor is gorgeous. We are really pleased. It was pretty expensive,...

Description of Work
Clean the sanded grout lines on our stone floor

Category floor cleaning

07/06/2018

Very well. I was amazed by the responsiveness of this vendor, and the work was very well done.

Description of Work
I needed to have some grout replaced.

Category ceramic tile

06/30/2018

He did an excellent job. Our marble tiled master shower was very overdue for a cleaning/regrouting. Very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Master shower tile cleaning & regrouting

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Residential and commercial mold and mildew removal, re-grouting, grout coloring, mold/mildew removal, cleaning, sealing, tile installation, re-glazing & re-finishing.

Ask for details.