ACT General Building Construction, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2008

ELECTRICAL, GENERAL CONTRACTOR. Contact: Email: act@act4construction.com - Tel. 415-225-8094 - GENERAL CONSTRUCTION -, (CSLB) Lic.“B” GENERAL BUILDING CONTRACTOR and “C-10” ELECTRICAL. CEO, Miguel Tolmo, has been in the construction industry since 1974 working in both small and large-scale construction projects. General construction interior and exterior, commercial, residential & institutional, general remodeling, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, tiling, remodeling and room additions, custom home building, dry rot and termite repair, mechanical structural construction. Our company has an excellent reputation for customer service and ability to meet deadlines consistently. We guarantee completion of each project with the utmost integrity. ACT General Building Construction, Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau in excellent standing, receiving the "HONOR ROLL”(BBB Rating "A+" since 2001) award for complaint-free status, and Super Service Award with Angie's list. Our customers are clients looking for high quality craftsmanship, trustworthiness and personalized service. We are a company with an excellent reputation in the remodeling business. CEO Miguel Tolmo, who has over twenty years of experience working in both small and large-scale construction projects, building design and general construction including industrial, mechanical-structural, and interior and exterior remodeling, repairs, and alteration projects...

Aircom

Aircom

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Aircom was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Aircom stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Offers by Aircom on Angi

09/19/2015

very will. i felt good after the inspection and did not followup with any repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspected house for energy savings. provided very nice report with recommendations and photos.

11/15/2014

He was really awesome and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for $130 for 2 Hours of Electrical Labor.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your consideration, Miguel Tolmo, RMO/CEO/President Tel: 415-225-8094 ACT General Building Construction, Inc. "B" & "C10"Lic. #857750 3906 Allendale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619 2912 Diamond Street, San Francisco, CA 94131 Tel: 510-532-3957 Fax: 480-772-4511 Email: act@act4construction.com Web: www.act4construction.com Web: www.actgenerators.com

08/14/2014

The contractor didn't think that the project we had in mind was possible to complete.

CATEGORY electrician

New electric circuit needs permission from the city, It is not possible with $ 130. California Electrical Code Section 89.108.4.1 Permits Except as exempted in paragraph (b) of this subsection, a written construction permit shall be obtained from the enforcing agency prior to the erection, construction, reconstruction, installation, relocation, or alteration of any electrical system. (b) Consisten...

02/25/2014

Waited 30 minutes for someone to arrive. Got phone call later. Can't waste my time on that kind of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No show for estimate appointment.

CATEGORY remodeling

I knocked on the door of your house and no one answered, apparently the doorbell does not work either, I Call your phone several times and you did not answer my calls. After all, who spent their time and gasoline was me. I wish you good luck with your next contractor. God bless you!

01/23/2014

They have never responded to my request for a quote. I would at least expect an answer of some sort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted ACT GENERAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, INC.

CATEGORY remodeling

I am sorry about for the confusion, It is the first time I hear about you, You may also spoke with another company, Normally We do not serve the city of San José, or the South Bay. In addition we also have the right to choose our customers. I am personally always answer all clients contact us. WE ARE NOT ON THE LIST OF COMPANIES OFFERING SERVICES IN THE CITY OF SAN JOSÉ. ACT General Building Const...

ELECTRICAL, GENERAL CONTRACTOR, Commercial, residential & institutional, remodeling and room additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, carpentry, generator installation and repair, plumbing, drywall, siding, masonry, stucco, decks, painting, tiling, painting,dry rot and termite repairs, epa lead renovator initial.

Check, Visa, MasterCard