A Plus Builders

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2016

As the founder of A Plus Builders, I have over 15 years of design+construction experience. I have successfully completed a wide variety of projects which range from 100 million+ dollar institutional projects down to a simple interior refinish and painting project. I started the company with the goal of achieving complete customer satisfaction as a means of growing a repeat and committed customer base. I intend to achieve this through hard work, professional experience + knowledge and a hands on approach to the design+build process. All to often I have worked with contractors who approach their work with the “quick to contract” mentality, then they either blow the project schedule or finish out the project sloppily and move onto the next, without regard for the quality of their finished product. I will execute each project utilizing a balance of trusted subcontractors and hands-on self-performance in a way that brings the best in finish as well as cost effectiveness. I will closely manage the entire process from start to finish in order to ensure the highest chance of success. I am on site every day to control quality, schedule and of course budget. I am interested in small projects from a beautifully finished hardwood floor, up to a whole room addition project. I would be excited to take on a well designed deck/balcony or even a wood window restoration project, so long as the customer seeks quality finish at a competitive price. Please send me an email to set up a free consultation. I thank you for the opportunity!...

Alexander Company

Alexander Company is a family owned door and window business that has been proudly serving the San Francisco Bay Area for over fourty years. Alexander Co. has a wide selection of replacement windows and doors from the leading manufacturers, all at competitive prices.

A Taylor Made Window

a-Taylor Made Window sells and installs all styles of windows sold by experienced in house estimators and installed by our in-house installers. We do not repair windows. Mr. Taylor founded the company on the principles of providing complete customer satisfaction. Steve and Cathy strongly believe in this philosophy to the extent of assisting customers who had their windows and doors installed with Mr. Taylor over 30 years ago. This attention to customer service is paramount to the standards of a-Taylor Made Window today. We believe that this basic belief of giving value and customer satisfaction is the main reason a-Taylor Made Window has weathered the ups and downs of the past 48 years.

Floor Pros

Floor Pros was established in 1980 as a family owned business to provide the San Francisco Bay Area with quality hardwood flooring installation, sanding, and refinishing services for both commercial and residential homes and businesses. We are committed to providing our customers in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Contra Costa, and Alameda counties with exceptional hardwood flooring services. Our new customers are all wondering the same thing, what makes Floor Pros qualified for quality work? We are members of several institutions that set high standards for the hardwood flooring industry. Trained and certified by the National Wood Flooring Association, who sets the benchmark for professional conduct, we guarantee that our technicians are the best in the industry. Also, we are a proud member of USGBC, who sets the standards for environmentally sustainable construction. Believing that providing quality services is a continuous process, we send our technicians to hardwood flooring workshops in and out of the San Francisco Bay Area a few times each year to ensure that they are current with techniques and technologies. This year we have enrolled our technicians for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification by USGBC. Understanding that sustainable business practices are in the best interest of our customers, suppliers, employees, and environment, we are one of the few hardwood flooring companies in based in the San Francisco Bay Area that are pioneering LEED projects. We also believe in using the best product our suppliers can provide us to ensure that the wood flooring is long lasting and durable. Each year, we make three to four trips to our supplier’s headquarters; whether it’s in Canada, Seattle, or Brazil, we go the distance to find the best brands. Some of the prestigious brands we carry are: Mirage, Lauzon, DuChateau, and Oshkosh Designs. Each brand and product we use and carry is hand picked by our current founder and president,

02/22/2016

Description of Work
Anh designed and built out my entire backyard including removing an old wooden deck, concrete slabs, uprooted walkways, and rebuilding a beautiful Trex deck, decomposed granite seating area, and bamboo planters. The work went all according to plans that he explained to me in detail. Anh left the site each day clutter free and works with safety and privacy in mind. The cost of the project was less than half of other proposals. I would surely work with Anh at A Plus Builders again.

Category remodeling

02/22/2016

The work went excellent. Anh designed and built a workshop for me in the backyard. He provided me with some design drawings, and after a few modifications, he produced a final set. The construction went all according to plan. Although it took longer than he anticipated due to some unforseen conditions in the foundation piers, he performed the extra work free of charge. The quality and cost of the ...

Description of Work
Built a custom workshop in the backyard.

Category basement remodeling

02/19/2016

It went excellent. The project was done within the estimated time frame and I love how it looks. The contractor was always on site and they kept the place clean at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Replaced the flooring of my basement with new hardwood.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Planning, design, and construction of residential remodels and renovations. I am interested in small finish work up to room additions and whole house renovations, I aim towards total customer satisfaction in regards to the quality as well as project budgets.

Non Design+Construction services.