AR Build & Remodel

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2019

1207 Lucas St

San Fernando, CA 91340

At AR Build & Remodel we value and treat your next project as our very own. We stand behind our product with our head held high and always seek complete customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your FREE ESTIMATE and from all of us at AR Build & Remodel, thank you for visiting our profile,
Patio Cover project
Patio Cover

decks & porches

202091331

11/28/2021

Andrea A.

Things went very well. I found Alex very easy to work with. He was very accommodating when some additional unexpected work was determined necessary to properly complete the job. I found his prices fair and his group did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Fencing

09/15/2021

Jesse P.

Alex was great and communicative throughout the process of selecting the wood and finish for our fence with automatic driveway gate and pedestrian gate. He took down and hauled off our old fence as well. He even went beyond his scope of work and helped put in posts for my backyard that I hadn't gotten to. Definitely recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
fence

04/03/2021

Jeanette F.

They are very reliable and their work is very professional. We have had a few projects done around our house and we will continue using them and highly recommending them.

Description of Work
Fence and Patio Cover

Category fencing, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, sunrooms

02/21/2021

Peter C.

Everything went very well quick response. Got the job done the same week.

Description of Work
Fencing

07/06/2020

Geraldine V.

Extremely courteous and prompt service. Definitely recommend AR Build & Remodel.

Description of Work
Fencing

07/05/2020

Phyllis N.

Fabulous smart, creative people. Arrived on time, cleaned up after they were done, helpful and polite

Description of Work
Fencing

06/14/2020

Max B.

Very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Fencing

04/15/2020

Mitch M.

Great job!

Description of Work
Fencing

04/07/2020

Robert V.

it went fine. They were on time, courteous, and everything was good.

Description of Work
They redid my fence.

03/31/2020

Paolo F.

It was a good job.

Description of Work
Build me a fence and gate for my house.

10/29/2019

Edgar G.

Alejandro is always top of the line. Quality guy. He's reliable. Always on time. Good pricing.

Description of Work
He installed shingles on my roof.

10/29/2019

Raymond S.

Excellent, really good, efficient, reliable, and professional. I will used him again and recommend him again

Description of Work
remove fireplace and replace with a wall. carpet remove for living room , hallway and two bedrooms and replace vinyl flooring

Category drywall, hardwood floor

Aylor Construction & Remodeling

NOT accepting business until July 2019. Family owned and operated, Aylor Construction & Remodeling has always been about the highest level of care for our customers and their homes. In keeping with this we have been very proud to work with Angie's List over the years, knowing that our Angie's List clients contact us based on our observable merits. Contact us, and give us the chance to show you why so many of our clients wouldn't call anyone else.

G&L Design Building & Landscape Inc

G&L Design Building and Landscape Inc is a licensed general contractor builder who specializes in the outdoors construction, pool and spa construction , deck, retaining wall, gate and fence ,hardscape, landscape, design & build company that has been servicing residential and commercial clients in the Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. Our talented landscape designers will listen to your needs and then use their expertise to develop an architectural quality landscape design that fits your personality and lifestyle. Members with the CLCA and Angelus pavers.

Hye Turf Designs landscaping and kitchens

We Provide All Solutions under one roof! With nearly 17 years of experience serving customers in the valley, Hye Turf Designs, Inc., is the solution for all your LANDSCAPE and KITCHEN design needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service. We strive to develop a lasting relationships so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. There is no project is to small or to big, all our designs DONE BY ME ((( HUTCH ))) Installations are done by true subcontractors under HYE TURF DESIGNS supervision, licensed and insured. Satisfaction guaranteed! I chose to work in this industry because I began my career working for several large companies, at which I realized the significant cost of landscaping and designing kitchens. Considering how expensive these were for homeowners, I decided to open up my own designing company to provide eco-friendly landscaping and kitchen design at a much lower price. I vowed to provide only the best customer service and care to keep my clients satisfied. We started in this industry in 2004. We describe our business as Rooted in the community. HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. WORKING WITH ALL THE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION WORKING WITH LARGE COMMUNITIES ( H.O.A. ) WORKING WITH PET OWNERS AND KINDER GARDENS WORKING WITH SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY

Award 2022