Bob's Tree Services

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2011

ISA certified arborist Robert Clearwater knows the difference between simply getting the job done and getting it done the right way! With over 25 years experience Bob is the expert in horticulture, you can trust your tree with. Call Bob at 1-909-524-8000 to schedule your consultation. California State Contractors License Number 764621. What is an ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) Certified Arborist? To obtain an ISA certification the candidate is trained and tested in the following areas. Tree nutrition and fertilization, installation and establishment, tree biology, tree, soil & water relationships, cabling, bracing and lightning protection, identification and selection, safe work practices, pruning, diagnosis and treatment, trees, people and ecology (construction damage, hazard trees), construction preservation & tree risk assessment...

We are here to soft wash your home and roof looking to remove moss, algae, and other buildup. We also provide pressure washing for gutter cleaning, any concrete or driveway. Your satisfaction is our primary goal.

Hi, my name is Mark Martinez and owner of Martinez Gardening Service. I have been in business since 1997 and have over 20 years of experience. We are a family owned company with a total of five employees. I specialize in lawn maintenance and care but also work with irrigation, planting and design, and hauling. We also do drought tolerant landscapes and can help you save water with plants, decomposed granite, bark and river rock. Give us a call, text or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Cory and I'm glad you're checking us out we're a father and son team who are eager to work, learn and grow in this new business of ours. Dez and I focus on junk removal and haul away. We're a small company and flexible enough to handle almost any situation. We pride ourselves on sustainability including mattress, carpet pad recycling & E-waste, as well as traditional recycling. I draw upon my 25 years of construction experience to find eco friendly solutions wherever possible. If you want to support a family business that is knowledgeable, have great work ethic and a positive attitude then contact us for an estimate.

10/19/2017

well but couldnt write check to company only personal

Description of Work
Removed a dieing tree

09/03/2016

Called Bob's tree service and left message. He got back to me very quickly. Spoked to Bob. He was friendly and knowledgable. He provided me with a lot of information. He will not be doing the job for me. He did gave me great advice, for free, on how to handle the situation. I appreciated his help.

Description of Work
I am required to have 3 parkway trees trimmed (conflict with HOA and city ownership of trees).

12/02/2015

They didn't charge me anything. He came out to give me an estimate. He said he doesn't give free estimates but he came by to look at the trees that I wanted to get done. He told me that I don't need anything done for the tree because it's fine which is very commendable. A lot of people would say they would do that and would cost me extra dollars.

Description of Work
I used Bob's Tree Services.

10/01/2015

Bob Clearwater is the owner of Bobs Tree Service. I live in a historic district, to trim or remove trees requires a permit. Bob had to take pictures and submit them to the city. This took four weeks. He stayed in contact during the process. He came the first day he was contacted. He always came on time and I must say I was extremely happy with the results. Very professional, the yard was clean whe...

06/01/2015

I needed an evaluation of a tree on my property that was believed to have termites. Bob came out to diagnose the problem and advise us on how to proceed. He was quick to respond to our project request. When he called to schedule the appointment, I was a little surprised that he charged $100 for a consultation. We decided to pay the fee and had him come out to look at the tree. He was very knowledg...

Category tree service

Firewood, tree trimming, gutter and roof cleaning, hauling, leaf removal & roto-tilling.