Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

3.8

650 W Terrace Drive

San Dimas, CA 91773

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE #763456.

07/01/2015

BARBARA G.

Description of Work
They came out to service my ac and heater. They never showed up for the scheduled appointment nor did they call. When I called I just got their machine. When I called the next day they had an excuse (not an apology} and said they would come out late that day. I told them that was not acceptable and they agreed to come that morning. They serviced my ac and looked at my heater. He took a piece of the heating unit to make a special part to hold the air filter. I have never heard from them again! They work was acceptable the service was not.

Category plumbing

12/03/2008

S S.

I have recommended Advanced air to my friends and family.

Description of Work
I had Advanced Air come to my condo and service my a/c unit. They were very professional and on time. Later I called them to my office to take a look at the a/c system there. Again their work was professional and a they fixed the problem. Their prices were reasonable on both occasions.

08/28/2006

LYNN K.

I had a moldy smell from my air conditioner and they told me that the coil had dried out. He gave me an estimate to replace the rusted out evaporation coil. The total estimate was $2800. I felt it was a high pressure sales and he didn't even find the problem.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

At Advanced Air Conditioning we care about our customers and workmanship unfortunately are technician fell short on this call and we have made the necessary changes to make sure it doesn't happen again.We have a AAA rating with the BBB and are very proud of our status with the cslb.

09/12/2005

THOMAS E.

I WAS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND QUALITY OF THEIR WORK. THEY WERE VERY PROMPT AND TIMELY IN FINISHING THE WORK BEING DONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Description of Work
INSTALLING NEW HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING TO REPLACE EXISTING FORCED AIR HEATING.

Gold Medal Plumbing Inc

We are a full service licensed, insured and bonded plumbing company. We have been in business since 2000 and we are family owned.

Offers Coupon

The Water Heater Company

The Water Heater Company provides reliable and high-quality plumbing services to customers in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara Counties. Our team is proud of working for more than 20 years in the plumbing industry. We offer upfront pricing, transparent processes, and open communication so customers understand what is happening during every step of their plumbing job. We are known for providing excellent customer service to homeowners. The team at The Water Heater Company is experienced, trained, licensed, and are available to handle your plumbing emergencies 24/7. Our knowledgeable technicians provide customers with affordable water heater and plumbing solutions that are timely and high quality. Our specialists stand behind the work completed with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Call in the experts at The Water Heater Company today for help with your home water heater and plumbing problems.

Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    10% & Military

AUTO A/C REPAIR.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co

How is Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co overall rated?

Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co open?

Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co is open:

What payment options does Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co provide

Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offer free estimates?

Yes, Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offers free project estimates.

Does Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offer a senior discount?

No, Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co?

Yes, Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offers warranties.

What services does Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offer?

Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co offers the following services: RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, NEW INSTALLATIONS & REPLACEMENT OF AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING EQUIPTMENT, & WALL HEATING UNITS & COPPER REPIPES & HYDRO JETTING & TANKLESS WATER HEATERS. WE ALSO DO RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL.

Are there any services Advanced Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Co does not offer?

AUTO A/C REPAIR.