ADVANCED LANDSCAPE

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

4.2

713 N CATARACT AVE

San Dimas, CA 91773

Locally Family owned Calif. Licenced (#323243) over 25 yrs. ONE CALL DOES IT ALL (some or all) Mt. Sac (O.H)., and Cal Poly Pomona (ENV DESIGN) Have employees, (works comp.) NO sub-contractiong REPAIRS, RESTORATION, MAINT., REDO'S, NEW AND UPGRADING...

03/19/2018

Patrick B.

Called and left a message asking for an estimate on getting a concrete pad poured in addition to leveling and installing gravel in a large yard. Did not receive a call back.

Description of Work
Concrete and hardscaping

Category landscaping, hardscaping, stamped concrete

08/28/2015

Janice K.

Came home from vacation to find my sprinkler valve box leaking and the surrounding area soaked. Not good. Called on a Friday morning and was able to get an appointment for later that same morning. The owner, Don, assessed the situation and explained the repair needed. He also recommended that a small palm tree very close to the valve box be removed. He replaced the old plastic shut off valve with a new brass valve and removed the palm tree.

Description of Work
Replaced a cracked plastic shout off valve that was leaking.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

01/11/2015

Constance W.

Advanced Landscape owner listened to our dreams and goals for our yard and then provided suggestions that begin us on our road to have a beautiful landscaped yard. His team hard hard and efficient workers. He is patient and very knowledgeable and comes with many years of experience under his belt.. The cost was worth it - finally a landscaper who listens! And a great storyteller too!

Description of Work
Many things: Set up a complete drip system in the back yard Provided and delivered on many landscape tasks

12/30/2014

Craig B.

sprinklers were repaired but a return trip was needed at my expense to properly calibrate them. bush trimming went okay but the crew was not well prepared to trim trees. the rate of $50/hr per man ($100/hr) for two men seemed to me excessive it was my bad mistake to go with time and material instead of a per job total bid

Description of Work
repair sprinklers, trim bushes and trees, clean drains

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, plumbing, tree service, woodworking

02/01/2014

lori B.

I was totally gouged!!! He showed up with a crew of three plus him. He then leaves and spends alot of time allegedly buying parts. Lots of down time for the crew since this was only a small job. Only one or two were needed. His price was based on very inflated material costs and ridiculous labor costs. He used the whole fear factor thing - the pipes are ready to blow to get me to have him do the work quickly without getting other estimates. His price was probably $800 more than what I should have paid.

Description of Work
Replaced a couple of sprinkler valves and replaced a small amount of galvanized pipe with PVC at the sprinkler valves. Also did some other minor things in their down time, which took very little time. He will probably contest this review and exaggerate the work that they did.

01/19/2014

Linda B.

I was very impressed by the courtesy and professioanalism of the workers. They knew what they doing and did a great job at a very fair price. I found this company on Angie's list and would absolutely use them again.

09/09/2013

Oliver N.

They pretty much did what I asked as far as putting in new lines and they were quick about it because I called them that same day and they came out. The only thing I didn't like was their price.

Description of Work
I have used Advanced Landscape. They replaced some sprinklers and fixed couple of lines. They also installed couple of new lines for watering of my lawn.

Category irrigation systems

09/30/2011

MOLLY S.

I had a broken pipe and a stuck shut-off valve in the irrigation system that created a minor emergency (or opportunity to grow very expensive rice) in my back yard. I called several companies around 8am, and got either no answer, or opportunities to leave voice mails. With Advanced Landscape-Don Davies, someone answered, he was funny and pleasant, and told me that someone would be out at 9:30, and gave me a likely cost range. Danny pulled up right at 9:30, saw the problems, and got right to work. He efficiently solved the problems, which involved digging up an area of the lawn to get at the leak. He was great about saving the sod, and after repair restoring everything. The main water to the house needed to be shut off, and he was great about letting me know what he was going to do, asking if I needed water first, and then making sure I opened the faucets in the house when he turned the water back on. This was a relatively small job ($200, at the low end of the range I’d been quoted), but I’d definitely consider them for a larger job based on my experience.

Description of Work
repaired broken irrigation pipe; removed old irrigation shut-off valve, and installed new one

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Vision Turf & Pavers

With long-time ties to the community, Vision Outdoor Living is committed to being here before, during and after you purchase a new product or service from us. As licensed, bonded, and insured contractors, you can rest easy when having us do work for you! We guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Vision Turf & Pavers on Angi
    California Home Builders & remodeling inc.

California Home Builder is a family owned business: Licensed, Insured and Compensated, and Bonded. Years in business, we specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, whole house renovation, flooring, painting, roofing Ext..

Ask for details.
    Ask for details.

Repairs, Restoration & New Landscaping, Lawn Irrigation, clean-up &removal, hauling, tractor work, Pavers, Concrete, patio, decks,staining & painting masonary, stone, rock, weed cloth, sod, planting, drainage, mounds, and MORE. REMOVE,HAUL OUT, PREP,REDO all phases of LANDSCAPING