Sunray Video Productions

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

Fast, dependable, professional video & film conversion, videotaping, editing and duplication services since 1996. Knowledgeable staff to help you determine the best solution for you. Since the inception of Sunray Video in 1996, we have been committed to providing professional quality video and media services with an emphasis on personal attention to each and every client we work with. We have become a leader in our industry from our unparalleled level of service to our dedication to providing valuable information to the public about the various types of services we provide. We carefully listen to our clients and use our knowledge and expertise to advise them about the options available and help them determine the best solution for their needs. When Sunray began operation in the 90s all videos were delivered on VHS video tape. Today’s videos appear in many different forms from DVD to the internet and smart phones. Traditional videotape has been replaced by numerous formats of computer files. Our staff stays on top of the latest developments so we’ll be able to help you adapt your video projects to keep up with the changes in technology. Whether you need something videotaped or edited, have film or video to convert to another format or discs to be copied, we are here for you. Our website and staff are available as your personal resource when you have questions about any of the services we provide so you can make a more informed decision when it comes to choosing a company to handle your project. It’s our rave reviews that we are most proud of as it means we have done our job right and served our clients to the best of our abilities....

JS Tech Systems

JS Tech Systems

Low Voltage Installation & Service. Our service includes: *Structured wiring *Security Alarms & all types of security CAMERAS. *Audio (music, home theater) *Home control *Intercom ( video doorbell) *Central Vacuum *other services: mounting TV, install door electric strike or smart door luck... We do the best service and the best price for clients. Call or text: (619)504-0653

11/03/2020

A good friend of mine left me with a DVCAM. I wanted to watch whatever he had recorded. Sunray Video was the company that I selected and turned out to be a perfect choice. Responsive, Quick, and Friendly. James

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DVCAM to mp4

CATEGORY video transfer

09/22/2020

Kirk was able to convert dozens of my old film to a flash drive. I was asking for a quick turnaround and he was able to get it done for me. I then found more film and had him do a second job. I would recommend Sunray Video.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Digitize 8mm and Super 8 film to flash drive

CATEGORY video transfer

11/15/2019

I recently took a slew of old 8 mm and super 8 mm family films to Sunray Video to have them digitized. Kirk explained my options in a clear and concise manner which helped me make the right choice in format and media. Since many of these old home movies were from a time before I was born, I was able to see my family as I never had before! I’d been dragging my feet about getting it done but now I’m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old videos transferred to digital

01/08/2019

Kirk was able to scan in some very old 8mm movies from the 40s and 50s. Some of the film was already ruined, but he was still able to get us some precious memories back,.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted 8 mm movie film to digital files

09/02/2016

Good reproductions and very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunray was able to transfer 2 old (26 and 23 yrs old) VHS tapes to DVD. Great job and very reasonable. They also provided as part of their service a master set of DVDs in addition to the DVDs to be used for every day use.

CATEGORY video production

8mm, Super 8 & 16mm film to DVD and video transfer | VHS, vcr and other video tape to DVD | Video tape repair | Film and Video to digital computer files | Custom Photo Montages (slide shows) for special occasions | CD & DVD duplication and copies | YouTube, web and business videos | Overseas video conversion (NTSC - PAL) | Marketing content and strategy consulting