Spyglass Construction

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

10755 Scripps Poway Pkwy

San Diego, CA 92131

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Spyglass Construction is your friendly, reliable, and trustworthy neighborhood general contractor. We believe in providing top notch work at an affordable price. We specialize in remodels both inside and outside your home. We treat every client like they are part of our family and it is our own personal home we are working on. Contact us to make your home improvement dreams a reality!...

door installation (10)concrete repair (4)hardscaping (3)masonry (3)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)

03/29/2021

I reached out to Jarad a few weeks ago to move the entrance of a bathroom from a bedroom to the hallway and frankly it couldn't of gone any better. Not only does the finished product look incredible, but really the entire process of working with them to get to this point couldn't of been easier. Jarad is super easy to communicate with, flexible on timing, and was willing to take the time to answer...

Description of Work
drywall, door removal, door installation

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

07/13/2020

I am extremely happy with the work that Spyglass Construction did at my home. Jarad is a pleasure to work with. I felt his price was reasonable and the job was completed in a timely manner. If I had any questions or concerns Jarad returned my call immediately. I feel Jarad is very honest and personable and puts out top quality work. Without hesitation, I would recommend Spyglass Construction for y...

Description of Work
I had a 4 foot foot block wall built which was finished in stucco. All across the top of the wall I had decorative wood panels installed to add more height and to give me optimal privacy from my very close neighbor. Scott, the mason, was a joy to work with. He left my yard cleaned up each and every day. In addition to building the wall, Scott did a fabulous job laying flagstone around three sides of my home. Spyglass Construction also constructed a horizontal bamboo fence to flank my outdoor fireplace. This part of the job was a bit tricky since they had to actually cut some of the stone on the fireplace to attach the bamboo to it. The finished product was absolutely stunning.

Category concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

03/28/2020

Spyglass Construction was really great! Jarad and his crew were incredible. They really have a focus on detail. They were creative in coming up with solutions for some of the unique issues in our project. They really cared about their work. Every aspect of our project was completed with really high quality work. Additionally, Jarad kept us informed, was easily accessible, and was a genuine nice gu...

Description of Work
We needed to have two exterior doors replaced, door frames replaced/fixed, exterior of house painted, and atrium roofing repaired.

Category remodeling,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

11/22/2019

Very well. Job done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Repaired inside garage door

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

08/19/2019

Fabulous. What a great job Spyglass did for us. Top quality work, very meticulous clean up each day, hauling away all refuse. Fair pricing. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Doors hung, stairways and walkways constructed

Category concrete repair,masonry,remodeling,doors,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

07/26/2019

Installation was done beautifully. They had the doors custom made, and after installation the doors were primed and painted. I have received many compliments. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Installation of multi-pane interior French doors

Category remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Review for Spyglass Construction - 10755 Scripps Poway Pkwy, San Diego, CA - 38008503

07/01/2019

Jared and Jonathan were fantastic and extremely professional! They are communicative and came out almost immediately when the job was requested for a quote. The price for the job was very reasonable and we priced other companies before finally finding them. The job was very well done and we would hire again and have since inquired about more work on other areas of our house! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install new front door and security door as well as demo of old doors

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

05/17/2019

From the beginning, we were very impressed with the quality of work, responsiveness, and attention to detail of both Jarad and Gareth. We are very happy with our new doors, and would not hesitate to call them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Two exterior doors and threshold replaced

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

05/10/2019

Excellent, they are on time very punctual and my wife was very happy.

Description of Work
They put some stone veneers, a pathways , block wall and stone fire pit.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

05/10/2019

Their work was great, they were great with communication, they've finished the job on a timely manner. They cleaned up everyday, no mess was left behind. They did everything to make sure that the work was completed on time when they said it would be. Pretty competitive pricing too.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling; Tiles, cabinets and replaced door hardware, Kitchen Cabinet repairs, new kitchen flooring

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

whole home remodels, door installations, exterior hardscaping, building block walls, stucco, pavers, and all types of stone work

door repairs