San Diego Carpet Repair & Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2013

13520 Ridley Road

San Diego, CA 92129

Professional Carpet Repair and Truck-Mount Steam Cleaning Company....

carpet cleaning (45)carpet installation (15)upholstery cleaning (1)

04/08/2021

Eugene C.

A GREAT CARPET REPAIR COMPANY We purchased a new carpet 2 ½ years ago and there were problems right from the start. The carpet kept developing large wrinkles that were an inch or more high. There were probably over 100 of these wrinkles everywhere throughout the house. We are elderly people and we each tripped over these carpet wrinkles and fell several times. After trying unsuccessfully to get the carpet store, whose name starts with the letter ”A” and which is located on Miramar Road just off the I-15, to fix the problem, we decided to hire a carpet repair company. We have a large house with a lot of angular rooms and hallways. All of the San Diego carpet repair companies refused to do the repair, because they considered the job too difficult, because of the size and complexity of the repair. Then we found Jeff at S. D. Carpet Repair. Jeff came out and looked the job over and said he could fix it. A few days later Jeff arrived with his crew and in about 4 hours he had the 3,000+ square feet of carpet repaired and properly re-stretched. The large wrinkles are gone and we no longer have to fear tripping and falling as we walk in our home. In repairing the carpet, it was discovered the original installation by the carpet company did not use the existing carpet anchor strips around the edge of each room, which is how carpet is supposed to be installed. Instead, the carpet company just laid the carpet on the floor and attached the carpet to the carpet pad with staples. The carpet had never been properly stretched and anchored to the floor. Jeff was able to remove the carpet staples, stretch and anchor the carpet. Those dangerous eyesore wrinkles in every room and hallway are gone. We now have a beautiful properly installed carpet thanks to S. D. Carpet Repair. If you have a carpet problem, hire S. D. Carpet Repair, they have the equipment and know how to do a proper repair. They are also a very accommodating company and you will be satisfied with their customer service. We thought the price for their service was very reasonable. Our long and life-threatening ordeal with the new carpet is now over!

Description of Work
Stretch and repair carpet installation after poor installation by carpet store

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Review for San Diego Carpet Repair & Cleaning - 13520 Ridley Road, San Diego, CA - 39285836

09/24/2019

Monica H.

Easy to make appointment. Texted night before to confirm. Arrived on time. Did a great job, carpet looks great. No wet dog smell after. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Clean 2 bedrooms, hallway, stairs and large area rug.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to review our company! Look Forward to serving you and your clan in the future! Thanks, Jeff

09/03/2019

Paul L.

Exemplary experience from the first call to Josh to the completion of the work. During the first call, I explained, in detail, including square footage of the rooms, what was needed. He offered an initial price and I agreed. Since I arranged a date about 30 days from this call, we discusHIsed confirmation. He called three days before the work, the morning of the work to alert us of traffic delay and arrived at the adjusted time (15 minutes!). He exactly what was needed, the carpets in both rooms look like the day of install and I will use him again for any of his services. The price we agreed on was the price paid and I am very happy.

Description of Work
Carpet Stretched in Two Rooms

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the detailed review and kind words of our company! Look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks, Jeff & Jerry

01/12/2019

Arlene M.

Excellent work, fair price, prompt, polite, responsive. Would definitely hire again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

07/23/2018

Daniel V.

Excellent work, several spots were removed and the entire carpet was cleaned with really nice results. I will use in the future and would highly recommend Jeff.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/16/2018

PAMELA S.

On time, work done very quickly and thoroughly, very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Remove pet stains / clean hall carpet

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

10/09/2017

Kenneth W.

Excellent work, would highly recommend

Description of Work
Carpet stretch and cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to review us! Look forward to servicing you and your clan in the future! Jeff

08/31/2017

John T.

Saved my carpet!! Exceeded my expectations, and even theirs as well. Maybe I was lucky that most of the discoloration was from oil and grease tracked in from the kitchen. My guess is that it rises up and out of the carpet easier than outside dirt.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of heavy traffic areas. I vacuumed before they arrived. Both shampoo ($50) and steaming cleaning ($99 with coupon). Equivalent of 3 rooms. Basic nylon carpet that's on the lighter side, so it really shows the dirt.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much! Great to hear we saved the carpet! Jeff

06/10/2017

Kim F.

I had planned to have our carpet steam cleaned but Jeff recommended shampooing it instead since the carpet had not been cleaned for a couple years and had numerous stains. I could not believe the stains came out! Well done!

Description of Work
Carpet in our house was shampooed.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the review! We truly do try to run an over all A Company! Again thanks look forward to servicing you in the future. Jeff

05/24/2017

Jacqueline S.

Great, very fast and very clean. My only concern was the carpet seemed a bit wet after. So be prepared for the extra drying time if your carpets are extra dirty as mine were. Even so I would only do deep steam carpet cleaning for my home.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning after construction repairs

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to review our company! Great to here you're happy with service! Look forward to servicing you in the future! Jeff

02/01/2017

Joseph G.

Quick, efficient and job was completed as expected.

Description of Work
Move out carpet cleaning of entire home.

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

01/20/2017

MARCIA P.

I can't even find the area that was damaged. Great job!

Description of Work
I had a 3 inch x 3 inch section of Carpet located where the Carpet meets the linoleum floor that my cats damaged. They replaced the damage with a new piece of Carpet and did a fantastically quick job of it. I can't even find the area that was damaged. Great job!

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Review for San Diego Carpet Repair & Cleaning - 13520 Ridley Road, San Diego, CA - 34323923

11/25/2016

Juli L.

Was quick and easy. They were in and out in no time. Jeff was very accommodating with our schedule. He kept in touch with us before our scheduled appointment. They came to our home and did the job very quickly. It looks great!

Description of Work
Had an area of our carpet replaced.

Work Completed On 11/19/2016

11/18/2016

Mary V.

Both jobs were done very well & I was totally satisfied. They arrived on time & both jobs done efficiently. I would recommend them for both projects.

Description of Work
I had carpet stretching done and carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

10/26/2016

Margaret M.

Fine. They were helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
carpet & rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2016

10/08/2016

Tonia P.

We were charged extra above the agreed upon price because San Diego Carpet Repair and Cleaning said our carpets were especially dirty. The owner spent the whole visit talking on his phone to other customers while two other employees did the work. The spots came back a few days after the work was performed.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpets in several rooms

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

09/10/2016

Stuart L.

Paid the $199 through Angie's list for the special deal which would have been a partial so I am sure the total would have been a lot more. I called to make an appointment and left a message 4 times over the week and Jeff (who promises to call back as soon as possible in his recorded message) never called me back so I gave up and will take my business elsewhere once I hopefully get a refund through Angie's list.

Description of Work
Major Carpet Clean at my home

Work Completed On 09/10/2016

This is UNFORTUNATE and never happens. We have two lines coming to my phone and unfortunately one of the lines got messed up for days and we did not know the problem was happening until it was to late, and because of this not only was this possible customer not happy I'm sure there was probably others. We strive very hard and do our best to run a CLASS A/5 STAR COMPANY as you can see from our other reviews we have here at Angie's List and 100's of 5 star reviews on other sites like YELP, HOME ADVISOR, CUSTOMER LOBBY ETC... I did get a hold of this customer and apologize and explain and he was understanding but had already purchased another deal and said maybe next time. Again very sorry but we are all slaves to technology sometimes hope it doesn't happen again, Owner Jeff

06/02/2016

Julie W.

Arrived during timeframe. Good quick work. Used corner guards and protected my delicate front yard plants from their hoses. Carpet wasn't left sopping wet, that effort with drying strokes. It was a team of three men that were all courteous, professional, and worked well together. They even left me with the guards so I could walk around on the slightly damp carpet. Impressed.

Description of Work
Clean two large rooms' carpet

Work Completed On 06/02/2016

04/29/2016

Abigail B.

Very professional. I noticed right away the use of protective corner guards which I hadn't seen before. Left me a pair of booties in case I needed to walk on the carpet prior to it drying. The extra touches are great!

Description of Work
Stretched and cleaned 3 rooms.

Work Completed On 04/21/2016

02/06/2016

Shankar S.

The provider was very professional and easy to work with. He accommodated our request to get the cleaning done on a weekend. Arrived on time and did an efficient job. Overall, a great experience!

Description of Work
Professional deep clean of the carpets before move out.

Work Completed On 01/30/2016

12/07/2015

Nicole S.

The provider was very professional and responsive. He mis-wrote the appointment in his book and as a result did not show up. When I called him, he made every adjustment to make it fit my schedule and cleaned some extra rugs to make up for it. He did a great job on the carpets. Very fast and professional. Use booties and put little block thingies under the furniture. I'd use his services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in whole house.

Work Completed On 11/02/2015

10/13/2015

Obele B.

I purchased the $199 carpet cleaning deal and tried on numerous occasions to contact the provider to fulfill my service request. After weeks of failed attempts to schedule service, I contacted Angie's List for a refund due to lack of return phone call/email communication. After Angie's list provided my refund, all of a sudden the provider called me and emailed me to schedule service. Too little. Too late.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 08/02/2015

So sorry this happen but it was Angieslist who for some reason started sending customer request to wrong email. Found out to late to service this customer. I assure you we do our best to contact customers asap. If theres anything we can do in the future to help this customer we will do our best to make it up to her and give her our normal great service. Angieslist has fixed this problem and it shouldn't happen again! Thanks, Jeff

09/22/2015

David F.

Jeff was excellent! He was extremely responsive. He adjusted his schedule to meet the cleaning date we needed because we were moving out of a rental. He answered every e-mail and phone call quickly. When he arrived, despite some issues with the building complex I was in, he showed a can do and will do attitude in order to get the job done. Most importantly, he arrived on time, finished promptly and left the carpet looking spectacular. I would highly recommend San Diego Carpet Repair and Cleaning!

Description of Work
Cleaned 6 rooms of carpeting.