San Diego Aquariums

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2013

12959 Isocoma St

San Diego, CA 92115

San Diego Aquariums is the answer to your aquarium needs. We have over 20 years experience providing full-service design, installation and maintenance for any environment. Our clients benefit from having a professional aquarist dedicated to the health and well-being of their fish. We take pride in our ability to deliver reliable and high-quality results....

07/10/2018

Myrna M.

Ward has serviced and maintained our 800 gallon saltwater aquarium for several years. After trying several others in San Diego, I can honestly say that San Diego Aquariums is the best! Best knowledge, fairest prices and most reliable, hands down!

Description of Work
Aquarium Service

06/21/2015

Kris B.

My corals are healthy and growing. Does a great job and is a very nice, kind, and personal man. We have had others before Ward, but he has been the best by far.

Description of Work
Ward keeps my aquarium balanced and clean. Has helped me with several major issues when he started over a year ago.

10/23/2013

Conrad V.

Ward is a very consciencious person and will take good care of your salt water aquarium. If you have any issues he will address them right away. Ward is very good at being there on time and is not flaky like most people in this business. The price is reasonable and the quality is good.

Description of Work
Cleans and maintains my 250 gallon salt water fish tank

01/19/2013

PAUL B.

San Diego Aquariums has been servicing my aquarium now for 20 years. The owner Ward Cummings, is excellent, honest, conscientious and very knowledgeable about aquariums. I started out with my 40 gallon aquarium in my office in downtown San Diego, then moved it to my apartment in Pacific Beach, and then finally, to my home in Encinitas. I have had San Diego Aquariums perform the monthly service at al locations and they have been extremely dependable. I have even given Ward a key to my house so he can perform the service when I am not home. They do aquariums of all sizes, both fresh and salt water, and can recommend and get the correct fish to work well in your living space. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Aquarium service.

Aquariums