RG General Construction Services

Founded 2005 •

Our Mission: Our mission at RG general construction services is to continue to build relationships with our clients through not only meeting their demands and needs but surpassing their expectations. Why choose us? RG general construction will save you time and money, we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our work. Perfection and cleanliness is at the top of our priority list....

Rubios Painting Services

Here in Rubios Paintig Services provide great paintig quality, we do interior, exterior and commercial painting

Supremacy painting

Hi my name is Francisco Ortiz I recently started my own business as a painter but I have been in this industry for a little over 22 years with plenty of experience. Specializing in special finishes, lacquers, patina, antiques, glaze, and stain. I also refinish cabinets and custom paint. I do interior and exterior work. Minor drywall repairs, moulding installation and much much more. High Craftsmanship, 100% satisfaction!

Golden State Paint Service

At Golden State Paint Service, we provide our clients with high quality finished products, both interior and exterior. We work with drywall, wood, stucco, concrete, and various other surfaces that you might need coated! Our past projects include painting new construction, repaints and restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. We also plan and manage multi-phase jobs. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and exceptional handiwork every time. We walk our clients through the process and use color experts for added assistance if needed, always ensuring our client's satisfaction with their home improvement project.

09/26/2019

Raf was great! Easy to communicate with and did a beautiful job with the tile.

Description of Work
Bathroom and bedroom extension

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/17/2019

Rafael... Was very professional. Very responsive and his work was exceptional. I would highly recommended him to anyone in need of kitchen remodeling services.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets installation

Category home remodeling

07/11/2019

Raf did a great job and was both professional and reliable. We had a variety of tasks associated with this project and he really did a great job overall. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodel of 2 rooms, tile removal, electrical, light installation, sink installation

Category electrician,plumbing,roofing,interior painters,basement remodeling

06/08/2019

Rafael is very knowledgeable, and do's great work for a reasonable price. We had him install new bathroom lighting fixture and tile on our floor in front bathroom. He also put up new ceiling fans in 2 rooms. When I have things to do around the house I call Rafael, because I know it will be done right.

Description of Work
plumbing and electrical, and tile work

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

05/11/2019

Rafa was very reasonable with prices and overall work came out really nice. Listens to what you want does not rush.

Description of Work
Electrical, flooring, restroom remodel

Category closet systems,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

04/29/2019

Very well. I was very pleased with the way they polished the edges of the quartz and the finished product

Description of Work
Installation of remnant quartz on my barbecue counter

04/20/2019

Rafael is friendly, easy-going and has excellent craftsmanship. He is punctual, respectful, clean and does amazing work. I felt very comfortable giving him access to our home when we weren’t there. Rafael was a subcontractor doing various projects for us for nearly a month, including a complete bathroom renovation, a laundry room remodel, installing hardwood floors and putting up some closet and house door. Everything was done wonderfully. I can’t recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation, laundry room remodel, hardwood floor install, closet door install

Category closet designer","hardwood floor specialist","home remodeling contractor

04/11/2019

He was very responsive, very professional.He schedule his time for me.He's very well, he does not leave until he finish his work.He want to start and finish his work at the same day.

Description of Work
He's working in the shower get rid off the tub.

04/11/2019

Excellent, they work on weekends, they are on time and the job was done.

Description of Work
They did electrical and plumbing and tile to my house.

Category room remodeling

04/11/2019

Perfect, it looks nice. They are professional and on time.

Description of Work
They did some cabinet work in the kitchen.

Category home remodeling contractor

Electrical, tile, flooring, plumbing, cabinet installation, paint, drywall, stucco, roofing, concrete, block walls, etc.