Reliable Enterprises Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2016

18385 SAINT ETIENNE LANE

San Diego, CA 92128

At Reliable Enterprises, Inc., we focus on quality over quantity. We use our 25 years of experience and expertise to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. After years of serving as Lowe's HVAC installer throughout the state of CA (ranked number one nationwide) Reliable Enterprises Inc enters direct residential HVAC market carrying the highest level of expertise and customer service. We guarantee an appointment within 48 hours and installation within 24-72 hours after your request. We offer a lifetime guarantee with all our installations....

08/26/2019

Charlotte F.

It EXCEEDED my expectations in so many ways! My initial contact was with Ida. She was able to schedule me for the next afternoon (Friday), answered all my questions and was very patient and kind. As promised, the next afternoon Alex (who I later found out was the owner of the company) called to let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly. Alex has been in business for over 25 years and it shows. Alex was very professional and knowledgeable. I explained that I had changed the capacitor and contactor. Then the lines iced over and I had a pound of Freon added by another company, who I will never use again. Alex quickly deduced what had happened, what to do if it happened again, gave me his personal number to contact him should the need arise and there would no charge for his services. Reliable Enterprises' customer service, knowledge, honesty and integrity is exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. I will continue to use them for service and when the time comes, to replace my unit!

Description of Work
I was not confident in the previous repairs and recommendations from another company and needed to make sure my AC unit was functioning properly before the weekend.

09/22/2018

Amy C.

We signed the paperwork in the morning. The installation crew appeared around 4pm and stayed until 9pm. They pulled out our old system without disrupting anything in the garage, hooked up the new equipment to the existing ductwork, and gave us some pointers on operation using the Nest thermostat they installed. The installers were neat and courteous. The sales guy didn't try to oversell us even though we had lots of questions about their higher end systems. We ended up with a 2 stage AC that should be much more efficient than the 39 year old system it replaced and are happy to be able to control our indoor environment again.

Description of Work
Replaced AC and furnace

08/11/2018

George S.

Exceptional service and communication. I called on a Friday and was given an appointment for the next day. Ed and Alex arrived on time. The problem was rapidly and appropriately diagnosed and corrected in a short time period. When I asked for the bill, I was informed there was no charge. It is very unusual today to do business with a service company and receive such excellent communication and quality of work. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Repair furnace. Central A/C wasn't working

08/02/2018

Suzanne K.

New furnace and air conditioner. They came the next day and installed by furnace and air conditioner which now worked beautifully. They gave me the least expensive price and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioner.

07/26/2018

Anne P.

They are nice and didn't charge us anything.

Description of Work
They checked our A/C and fix it temporarily.

07/17/2018

Robert T.

This was one of the GREATEST service providers I had ever hired. The Tech, Glen Maksy, was on time and very Professional. He tuned up the A/C and informed me of my options..I researched them with The California State Consumer Dept and on Angies list and both had good reviews on their service. Would hire again..They did the right thing for a Military family..

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

07/09/2018

Tony S.

My parents air conditioner unit was leaking water. I had no idea who to call for service so I searched Angies List at 10pm on a Thursday night. I looked at the reviews of the top 3 and Reliable Enterprises caught my eye. Friday morning I received a call from Reliable, asking if I still needed service. I said yes and Damian told me that Glen would be arriving between 1:30 and 4:30pm. Glen showed up just before 3:30pm. He introduced himself and quickly got to work. He inspected the area where the water/condensation was dripping and he also checked freon level. His suspicion was that at worst case, the issue may be due to a corroded drip pan, and or a faulty coil (air conditioner has 30yrs of mileage on it). Best case would be that the drain pipe was plugged up with debris. Glen told me that he was going to try blowing some compressed air into the drain pipe (creating a backwash), to see if this would clear the way for the water/condensation to freely drain via the drain pipe as it should. Moments after doing this, water started flowing freely (a lot of debris came out). He connected the drain pipe back into the condensation pump and as the reservoir filled up to the right level, the float actuated the pump, pumping out the water as it normally should. He checked underneath the furnace unit where the water was dripping and all leakage stopped! Back in business :) I asked Glen for the bill and he refused to charge me for 20 minutes of work. He said he was just happy that he was able to help us out. Glen's courtesy, knowledge, professionalism, and honesty, is hard to find in the service industry, but I'm so happy I did! I have already been spreading the word about Reliable Enterprises to family, friends, and co-workers. I highly recommend Reliable Enterprises, Inc. !

Description of Work
Air Conditioner repair

06/27/2017

Cynthia T.

Overall very pleased and satisfied with Reliable Enterprises. I called on a Friday for a free estimate on a new system install and Alex (the owner himself!) came out the next day on Saturday and answered all of my questions with knowledge and great customer service. He was able to get me a great package price for a new Trane system with a 10-year warranty on parts and labor and even threw in a new Nest thermostat that I can control with my IPhone. Mike and his helper came out on Monday morning and completed the installation in about 3 hours, showed me how to use the thermostat, and cleaned up their mess. No complaints from me! They arrived within the timeframe stated and did a professional job, were polite and neat. I would definitely use them again and have already recommended Reliable to some friends for their HVAC needs!

Description of Work
Replace/install central A/C and furnace.

04/28/2017

Michael P.

They did an awesome job. The installers were clean, professional, and knowledgeable. Their prices are very reasonable and they didn't try to overcharge me. They're overall a great company and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new air conditioner and also replaced the furnace.

All Day Heating And Air Conditioning

Heating and Air Conditioning service, sales, repair, installations, diagnosis, troubleshooting, residential and commercial.

Bob Jenson Air Conditioning And Heating Inc

Service, Quality, Comfort. Consistently delivering the best Service and Installation experience in San Diego since 1977. Log in to view what Angie's List Members are saying about us and get exclusive member discounts! Our estimates on a new installation or replacement are always Free! Our Certified Technicians service all brands of equipment. We have COVID-19 Protocols in place for your safety and ours! Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff is here to help! Flexible Financing OAC Available. Call Us Today!

Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning

COVID-19: With the health and safety of our customers in mind, Same Day Heating & Air is taking extra preventative measures and following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines in the office, traveling and in your home. We are committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and all families involved. For in-person consultations and appointments, our team members will forego any customary handshake greeting. They will be wearing gloves and masks. We will continue to wear sanitary booties (as is the standard) and wipe down tables/phones used with sanitary wipes.Always FREE Estimates and Second Opinions on Service Calls!! Welcome to Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning! We are a Family Owned and Operated Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Company. We specialize in partnering with Home Owners to Design and Install the most efficient and comfortable residential heating and cooling systems in San Diego County. We pride ourselves on providing Best in Class Customer Service by not only having our Guarantees and Warranties in writing but also by allowing our employees to love on our clients just like we love on them. This has worked for many years. Our Family at Same Day continue to be the cornerstone of what sets us apart from our competitors. With that we are able to offer you a "100% Right...or 100% Free Guarantee" on any of our services or installations. You have an entire year....365 days to decide if got what you paid for and if for any reason we can not make you happy and satisfied we will provide you with a 100% Refund. Period. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet you and to welcome you into our Family here at Same Day. You wont regret giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Offers by Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

HVAC, air conditioning, AC, furnace repair, heater repair, attic furnace repair, air conditioner repair, smart home installation, garage air conditioning