We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Quick Water Heater & Plumbing Company

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

6719 Top Gun St

San Diego, CA 92121

Our mission is to provide our clients with quick, quality San Diego water heater service at an affordable price. No Games. No Gimmics. Just hot water at a great price. We are a family owned and operated company. We have been in the business of plumbing for 83 years. We have three generations of experience in the plumbing and mechanical construction industries. We understand that replacing a water heater is a large unexpected expense. We make sure we keep our costs low to provide the best price to our customers. We stand behind our work and guarantee your satisfaction as long as you own your water heater....

12/02/2021

Rod G.

Promptly arrived and did the installation quickly. Kevin did a quality installation and clean up. He was also friendly and answered all our questions.

Description of Work
Whole home water filtration system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

10/11/2021

Rizwan Baig M.

Needed a boiler drain replacement as It was clogged and water cycle was blocked for the hydronic heating system. Scheduled an appointment and George came in for the repair. George was on-time sharp 3pm, he knew the kind of repair to be done. Even though the connection to the water from my hydronic system was little unusual but George took care of it. I found the work done was really clean and completed professionally. George was very good in explaining me the repair process and very patient to all my queries. I really liked the professional service from the company. I would recommend George for any repairs/service needed for the water heater.

Description of Work
Boiler drain replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad we were able to help. Thanks for choosing us

12/27/2018

HENRI V.

Great! They quoted a great price and performed the work the same day. The work looks neat and tidy. No problems.

Description of Work
install new tankless water heater

12/11/2018

Charles L.

Of the four companies who quoted my tankless water heater, this was the only one whose technician actually removed my vent pipe to verify that it was round rather than oval or rectangular once it entered the wall and that it could pass a 3" flex line. They clearly knew their Noritz product very well and were high on the Navien alternative. However, the winning firm offered better pricing and a two-year labor warranty on their installation. Otherwise, these folks are some of the most professional plumbers I've ever worked with!

Description of Work
Replace a gas storage water heater with a tankless one

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/01/2018

Franklin K.

He was very expensive. Gave me a brochure that was total BS and never sent me a written quote.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate to fix or replace my hot water heater

01/05/2018

Susan S.

Great! The technician, George, inspected and flushed my water heater. He explained every thing he was doing which I appreciated. He recommended that I consider a "Flood Stop" which cuts off the water to the heater at the first sign of a leak. Since my water heater is located inside my home and something I had been concerned about. I had George come back and install it. I am no longer worried about a flood destroying my flooring and possibly my furniture.

Description of Work
Inspection and flushing of water heater.

12/05/2017

Suzann S.

Very very well. I asked for and received professional card letting George know that I will recommend him/QuickWater to Neighbors and friends thruout San Diego.

Description of Work
My water heater was flushed. Because of its age the replacement suggestion of corroded scoping device was followed. George, the QuickWater employee, was very professional and competent. Very pleased with service performed. Thank you/SMS

12/04/2017

YerPeng T.

The appointment was postponed twice because the technician was sick both times. When asked if someone else from the company can come, the answer was no, he was the only one servicing Angie's List purchases. He also advised that I should contact Angie's list for a refund which didn't go well since it has been more than 30 days since I bought the service on Angie's List. I am hoping to be able to get a refund through my credit card but no matter what, I am even more skeptical about paying in advance for service.

Description of Work
It was $19.99 package for hot water heater flush. This is my first purchase on Angie's List and it is inexpensive enough that I don't mind not losing. Unfortunately, I did lose the $20 paid with no service rendered.

Category water heater repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], the service was available after I recovered you requested another tech even when I was able to come and provide service do to fear of catching my scabies which is understandable I was 100% over the scabies but you still wanted another tech we are a small company and have 3 San Diego techs 2 full and 1 half tech which does repairs and water heater flushed your service is a promotion of $19.95 it usually costs $225 so to ask for another tech because of fear was a burden to us we had 12 other calls and each waited for me to recover and service was provided with no problem you were the only one that wanted another tech and because I was able to provide service but you insisted on another tech I asked you to cancel I'm sorry you did not want me to provide service even though I was cured by a prescription medicine I took at that point there was no other option

11/15/2017

Ronald C.

Made two appointments and cancelled both. Never called to rescheduled. Reason for 1st cancellation, truck broke down. Reason for 2nd - Contracted scabies from a mattress left in an apartment he was renting.

Description of Work
Flush Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] as of last Wednesday the appointment was completed and you said because I didn't keep calling you to assure you I would come and provide the service after I healed from my severe scabies outbreak you left me a bad review but you promised to remove it after the service well it's been a view days now please keep your promise and remove this thanks

11/07/2017

J H.

Extremely well!!! We’re 100% satisfied customers!

Description of Work
We were the victims of a shoddy installation of a Navien NPE 240A Tankless water heater, which was leaking into our garage the day after installation (Plus we occasionally smelled gas!) Since we did not trust calling the original bad plumber back—instead researched “certified Navien tankless installers,” and cross referenced these with Angie’s List to pick Quick Water Heater. After speaking with Brandon, the owner, he assured me they could help us. Technician Jacob arrived today exactly at 7am and quickly surmised that our tankless has 6 wrongly placed or missing pieces, some of these which were items to bring it up to code!! He worked fast (and with a smile), explaining everything, and the price was fair. A disastrous plumbing experience led me to find Quick Water Heater and the very professional technician, Jacob, who will continue to service our tankless water heater needs from now on.

11/07/2017

Ronald H.

Immediately knew the burner was not getting enough oxygen. Cleaned it out and worked fine without any parts replacement.

Description of Work
Repaired water heater

11/06/2017

Linda S.

The service man was a big time up-seller! The initial offer was a great deal, but then he pushed for new hoses, some new valve, and basically said my water heater could go at any moment! After paying an extra $100 to replace 2 hoses, I caught on when he than came up with a $250 part I should have, then a $400 one, not to mention a new water heater! He used a lot of plumbing terminology, but I was not impressed at all. I’m mad at myself for falling for the $100 purchase. Such a scammer.

Description of Work
We had our water heater flushed.

Category water heater repair

Hi big deal $19.95 customer. We apologize for being the bearer of bad news. We don't cut corners or do low grade work. All our work is above board and done right the first time. Your water heater is is poor shape due to lack of service. As part of your big deal we must inspect your water heater and let you know what condition it is in. As you know it's in bad shape. Recommendations were made to help prevent flooding in the future. As for price we shouldn't have given you that price. The normal price is double. Sadly, doing the right thing can still result in a bad review.

10/30/2017

roberta M.

GREAT & HE REPLACED A TUBE THE HOT WATER RUNS THROUGH WHICH WILL ADD YEARS TO MY WATER HEATER

Description of Work
WATER HEATER FLUSH

10/16/2017

susan S.

The work was done Friday afternoon so over the weekend I discovered I had lukewarm water only and had to wait until Monday to contact the company. The gentleman that answered wanted me to contact the serviceman myself which felt odd and when I did he told me he had several calls scheduled so he would try to fit me in, no apology or concern about my situation from either person. He did come back several hours later and it appears that he inadvertently changed the thermostat setting and an adjustment solved the problem. Wouldn't have complained had their been some courtesy or concern shown.

Description of Work
initially hired to flush water heater and then had parts cleaned based on recommendation from service person for $75

Category water heater repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], I cleaned your water heater top to bottom it was covered in dirt and debris from your roofers I cleaned out your air intake and burner to keep a combustion Shutoff device event from happening saving you $295 repair fee and I left your water heater set at 120 degrees the rec setting from manufacturer also I flushed your water heater for $19.95 we normally charge $225 and the cleaning of your air intake $225 so you paid $75 plus $19.95 a big savings also I came same day as I got called and rescheduled another customer for you and as an apology I did nothing wrong so your problem is your plumbing if your water isn't hot enough at 120 then you can turn the temp up on your heater as I showed you how to do so I'm sorry if you think I did something wrong I'm confused at your comments thanks again

05/16/2017

Karen E.

All was completed the next day at the price they had quoted

Description of Work
They helped me pick out the appropriate size of water heater I needed and provided suggestions for bringing the system up to code. They came to install the day after I spoke with them and completely everything the same day with no fuss. They knew what the were doing, were friendly and efficient.

05/12/2017

Dennis O.

Our Noritz tankless died after 10 years. We came home from a trip late at night to a leak in the garage. Called Quick early the next morning and Michael was out before noon. He diagnosed the situation--replacement was the only viable option. He had a new one installed within 2 hours. We were very impressed with his knowledge, quick response, and advice for future maintenance.

Description of Work
Replace a Noritz tankless water heater.

04/25/2017

Glen M.

It went well with no pressure from Quick. The job was done nice and neat and my garage was totally cleaned up after the installation.

Description of Work
Quick Plumbing came out to inspect my water heater and I needed a new pilot light assembly. My tank was 7 years old with no guarantee how long it would last so I replaced the entire heater instead of the $350 pilot light assembly. No pressure at all to replace the water heater but after I thought about it decided it was the best way to go.

02/18/2017

Jeff F.

After checking several websites and in speaking to many representatives for water heater I decided to go with quick water heaters. I use the website to obtain all pricing and pricing was as promised upon completion of the job. The young man Michael who came out to perform the installation was very courteous and professional I would highly recommend quick water heaters.

Description of Work
Remove old 40 gal Water Heater and replaced with a new 50 gal Water it heater

Category water heater repair

Hello there, I'm so happy to see that your experience with our company was a great one. If you any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. Thank you for the review and business. Brandon Baril Owner/Operator

01/27/2017

Lisa M.

Michael returned our call within 15 minutes on a Thursday evening. He came out the next day, found the problem and hooked us up with a temp unit until we could do the new install. He was very knowledgeable and truly cared about his work and us, his clients. You don't see customer service like this anymore. I highly recommend him and this business.

Description of Work
Replace leaking water heater

Category water heater repair

Hello there, I want to take the time to thank you for this review, If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us. Brandon Baril Owner/Operator

01/07/2017

Miranda T.

We were very satisfied with our water heater replacement. It was easy to see the different options on the companies website and our technician Michael explained everything to us very simply. We ended up replacing our leaking 50 gal tank with a tankless heater. We made more room in our garage by attaching the tankless to the exterior of our house as well. We are excited for saving money in the future and having hot water on demand always.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category water heater repair

Hi, This is the owner of the company, and after reading this review and it makes me super happy to see that your customer experience with us was a good one. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. Brandon Baril Owner/Operator

10/29/2016

Matt R.

It was good. The guy who came out was great. They were really professional but they didn't really do what I paid for. They were supposed to flush the water heater. I have a tankless water heater so he really didn't do anything. He looked at it and told me he couldn't do anything. He didn't actually do what I paid for but he was such a nice guy. He was professional and courteous. However, B grades were given due to not getting the service that I paid for because I have a tankless water heater and not a regular water heater. I didn't receive the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Quick Water Heater & Plumbing Company.

Category water heater repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]: I encourage you to get a refund from Angieslist as the service was unable to be rendered. I wouldn't be happy if I paid for something that I didn't actually get. Since we don't get any of the money from the big deal transactions we can't give you anything back. If you would have called us directly you wouldn't have been charged a dime if nothing was fixed. See you next time you need service. -Brandon

10/07/2016

James M.

I liked dealing with Quick Water Heater because their website made it easy to understand exactly what was going to happen. It is easy to navigate their website and pricing is up front. They did a good job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater.

07/19/2016

Joshua H.

Highly recommend; owner was knowledgeable and honest on the phone. My appointment was scheduled the next day and the hot water heater was replaced the next working day after that. Robert completed the install. He did a great job and you could tell he really cared about getting it completely right. I decided to go with a tankless water heater and was concerned with aesthetics of the install. Robert completed a custom install to ensure it was exactly how I wanted it and even returned later to add some new work that I requested. Very happy with the new heater and this company.

Description of Work
Needed to fix and/or upgrade an existing 50 gal hot water heater.

03/15/2016

Meredith R.

George was punctual to the minute, very pleasant and polite. He recommended a new rod or replacing the 21 year old water heater soon, and gave me a written estimate. I'm very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Drained and flushed my water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/29/2016

Margaret K.

The company is very professional and worked with me to straighten out the problem, I would recommend them to others in Southern California.

Description of Work
The provider was out of my area, however contacted me and we straightened it all out.

Vista Plumbing

Vista plumbing, Inc. started out specializing in Custom homes. Through popular request we found that there was need for trusted service and repair plumbers, so we began our service and repair division with knowledgeable plumbers and repairmen. Understanding what is happening behind the walls and floors help us see importance of a good working plumbing system. This allows us to diagnose the repair at the lowest cost possible. Because of the care we take with each project and respect we show for each customer we have created a large repeat customer base from referrals. It is very important to us that our customers are completely satisfied and our promise holds true for each customer. Family Owned & Operated.

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - San Diego

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arries to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Check us out on Yelp and see all our 5 star reviews. Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries! 1-619-313-4808 or 1-858-810-9988

Dynamic Plumbing Services

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for seniors, when the job is over $800.00 up to a maximum of $150.00 of savings. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CA
    California: Contractors
    02/28/2023
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing

Flat Rate Pricing On Website, We show you exactly what parts we install, We show the model numbers and Warranty information. No on-site up-selling for Code Upgrades. Code upgrades are included with installations. Water Heater Specialists with thousands of water heater installations and repairs.

We can provide most services. Call to inquire.