Oz Electric Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2009

PO Box 5686

San Diego, CA 92165

We at OZ Electric Inc. Work Hard and Pride Ourselves to deliver you the best Customer Service and the most Professional Electrical Work from the beginning to the end! With 3 employees and 3 well stocked truck's, in most cases we can arrive onsite without leaving to purchase material. When we arrive we will give you a written estimate of what the project will cost you before we start and 95% of the time the price will not change unless we come across severe complication's. When the project is complete, we will walk through the project with you and make sure it is exactly what you expected. FIRST TIME CLIENT'S, UNION MEMBER'S, ACTIVE MILITARY AND SENIOR'S (65+) will receive 10% OFF labor cost up to $200.00 PAYMENT: All payment's are due on receipt and for long lasting project's, we work on progress payment's. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Check's and Cash......

10/13/2016

ADAM B.

I didn't use them. They gave me a much higher quote than the other company. It was kind of expensive but they seemed good though. They were pretty responsive. He was on time. He was professional.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for replacing my electrical panel.

09/30/2016

JILL L.

Amazing--Richard came a half hour after I called Oz Electric about sending someone over for an estimate. He happened to be in the neighborhood , stopped by and said it would take less than an hour (they have a one hour minimum). He had the time to do it right then. He had some time left on the hour when he finished cleaning up, and he asked if there was anything else. I had him remove a broken, rusted bulb out of an outdoor fixture. He was friendly and did a great job!

Description of Work
I had electric curtain rods that were wired into the house's electric system--they have never operated well and I wanted them removed so I can install standard rods.

09/24/2016

Bill C.

Richard Osborn is the electrician that took care of my problems. He was able to arrive early for the appointment I made. Richard checked the circuit breakers and found that there was no problem at this time. He checked all of the electrical outlets and switches in all of the areas of the house that were impacted by the power outage. He replaced two light switches. He found a suspect wiring issue in one of the bedrooms light switch and fixed it. He kept me informed and showed me everything he did. Richard is down to earth, friendly and conceisious. I highly recommend Oz Electric and will use their service again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Circuit Breaker issues. No power in 3 rooms of our house. Light switch in hallway and one of the bedrooms.

Category electrician,lighting

10/27/2015

Mark R.

I while back I had Solar installed at my house, as a result, I required a panel upgrade. The solar contractor had Oz Electrical do the upgrade. Since they had already been to my house I asked them for an estimate for some future projects. They arrived on time and provided me with an estimate in a couple of days. At that time I did not use their service. Months later, I had some additional work I needed done and thought this would be a good time to get all my projects done, so I called OZ once again for an amended estimate for the additional work I wanted done. They came out, looked at the additional work, made some excellent recommendations, and said they would provide me with an estimate. I waited a week, with no estimate. I called their office to inquire about my estimate, and was told they were very busy but I would have the estimate in 2 days. That was the last I heard from them.

Description of Work
Came out to my house to establish an estimate.

09/05/2015

Robbie M.

Pattie (very warm and friendly) called from the office the day before my appointment as a courtesy reminder. Richard called 20 minutes before his arrival time. He was prompt, professional, and upon completion the outlet worked and his work area was left clean. I couldn't ask for better service! I am making a list of more work that will be done by Oz Electric.

Description of Work
Installed one new 120 volt, surface mount exterior receptacle for new tankless water heater.

09/02/2015

Patricia H.

I called Oz Electric, Richard came out promptly and installed an outlet in a water heater closet. He looked over the job, gave me an estimate, and was done before I knew it. He fished a small section of wall for the ground since I hate exposed wire. Everything was perfect. He quickly checked to make sure nothing was knocked out of service, gathered his things, and was off to the next job. I was amazed at his expertise. Very polite, pleasant, and neat appearance. I will be contacting Oz Electric soon to rewire my entire house to bring it up to date!!!!

Description of Work
Provided and installed one new 120V receptacle for new water heater.

08/17/2015

Alicia C.

Outstanding! I received a phone call confirming my appt. and was told that the tech. would be at my residence within 30 minutes, which he (Javier) was. He was extremely professional, friendly and very competent. He installed the fan, determined the problem with the other fan - and fixed it, and replaced several electrical outlets. My porch light was missing a screw which he not only installed but painted to make sure it would be more of a match. I was pleasantly surprised by the price - which was exceptional for the work done (certainly better that a few other quotes I'd received.) Javier cleaned all areas he worked and took the empty boxes away. I highly recommend OZ Electric and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling fan, did trouble shooting for a different ceiling fan not functioning properly, replaced electrical outlets, etc.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,outdoor lighting

08/10/2015

Annette K.

They did an excellent job. They were prompt, courteous and very professional. I received a call from the owner to confirm the next day's appointment the evening before. The work required to cut into my drywall. I've had drywall work done in the past and it can be very messy. They covered all the surrounding furniture and clean thoroughly once they were done. No mess was left. Most importantly, everything works beautifully.

Description of Work
Rewired my kitchen for my new kitchen appliances.

07/20/2015

rodney G.

Richard and Javier were terrific service providers. They arrived on time and immediately laid out plastic and cloth on stairs and in bedroom to make sure they took care of our carpet. They worked expediently and finished the job in 5 hours. They were extremely cordial during their work time and provided us with some valuable advice. We were quite pleased with their work.

Description of Work
added 3 recessed canister lights to our bedroom, added an exhaust fan and 2 LED lights to master bathrooms, and changed out 13 canned lights from halogen to LED.

03/19/2015

Lorraine R.

Richard and his staff are very professional and are definitely focused on customer service. The electrician arrived on time, repaired and replaced everything as agreed upon and made sure he removed all the debris when he left. Further phone conversations with Richard over other electrical concerns were addressed immediately. When we have can lights installed in our living room, we will look to Richard and OZ Electric to install them.

Description of Work
Rewired and relocated electrical outlets in the bathroom; installed new ceiling fan; replaced old switches; repaired GFI switch that was not installed properly.

Bob Jenson Air Conditioning And Heating Inc

Service, Quality, Comfort. Consistently delivering the best Service and Installation experience in San Diego since 1977. Log in to view what Angie's List Members are saying about us and get exclusive member discounts! Our estimates on a new installation or replacement are always Free! Our Certified Technicians service all brands of equipment. We have COVID-19 Protocols in place for your safety and ours! Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff is here to help! Flexible Financing OAC Available. Call Us Today!

Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning

COVID-19: With the health and safety of our customers in mind, Same Day Heating & Air is taking extra preventative measures and following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines in the office, traveling and in your home. We are committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and all families involved. For in-person consultations and appointments, our team members will forego any customary handshake greeting. They will be wearing gloves and masks. We will continue to wear sanitary booties (as is the standard) and wipe down tables/phones used with sanitary wipes.Always FREE Estimates and Second Opinions on Service Calls!! Welcome to Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning! We are a Family Owned and Operated Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Company. We specialize in partnering with Home Owners to Design and Install the most efficient and comfortable residential heating and cooling systems in San Diego County. We pride ourselves on providing Best in Class Customer Service by not only having our Guarantees and Warranties in writing but also by allowing our employees to love on our clients just like we love on them. This has worked for many years. Our Family at Same Day continue to be the cornerstone of what sets us apart from our competitors. With that we are able to offer you a "100% Right...or 100% Free Guarantee" on any of our services or installations. You have an entire year....365 days to decide if got what you paid for and if for any reason we can not make you happy and satisfied we will provide you with a 100% Refund. Period. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet you and to welcome you into our Family here at Same Day. You wont regret giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Offers by Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Troubleshooting & repairs, panel upgrades, rewiring, install dedicated circuits, install ceiling fans, grounding, install & replace switches and outlets, indoor and outdoor lighting systems, cable tv and telephone wiring, tenant improvements, recessed lighting & spa circuits, complete TV/home stereo set-up, commercial wiring, restaurant's.