Home and small office cleaning.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Order & Scrub

Founded 2020 •

9896 Mercy Rd

San Diego, CA 92129

At Order & Scrub, we have the experience and dedication to make your cleaning dreams a reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we pride ourselves on being detail, thorough, and consistent. Click to schedule a free estimate today. We can't wait to clean for you!...

02/03/2021

savannah G.

Amber has done a WONDERFUL job both times she has cleaned my apartment. Things I didn't even think were dirty were cleaned when I came home! I feel so good in my home after Order and Scrub has been here :)

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

01/30/2021

melissa C.

Amber does an amazing job! I previously had cleaners come for general maintenance clean but my apartment has never looked this nice & clean. She pays real close attention to details & goes above & beyond in her cleaning efforts. I would not hire anyone else to help clean my house.

Description of Work
general maitenence clean

11/06/2020

chrissy H.

Amber and Marie are fantastic! They don’t just clean, they organize as they go which makes the house feel even cleaner. They’re so nice and always prompt. Their attention to detail is why I hire them back again and again. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

11/04/2020

morgan B.

Amber was amazing! Willing to work with my crazy schedule and showed up right on tome! She cleaned areas that I wouldn’t even think of! My place is sparkling clean and I can’t wait for her to come back!

Description of Work
home cleaning

10/18/2020

maritza S.

Amazing. Better then expected. I loved so much I booked her 3 more times and so did my sister! Couldn’t recommend more.

Description of Work
homecleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, home & garage organization

10/15/2020

zairhey P.

It was amazing! I got home and it felt refreshing to be home. Everything was cleaned, especially the places that needed more work! I will definitely be booking again!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/06/2020

Sydney M.

She was fantastic and made me feel more comfortable in my place. I would definitely hire her again and I would highly recommend her as well.

Description of Work
She came into my apartment and did some professional cleaning for me.

10/06/2020

Katrina D.

She was great. The service went really well. She was responsible and did a great job.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

10/04/2020

Jeanette G.

Amazing! Hiring again!!!!

Description of Work
home cleaning & laundry services.

Mary E.

Order and Scrub came to clean my house when it was located in Bloomington, IN. An amazing job was done and every corner of my house was spotless. I haven’t found anyone who can clean my house as thoroughly since their services moved.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Kay K.

Amber is outstanding!!! I hired Amber to help clean and organize my apartment when I was in the middle of finals for graduate school. Coming home stressed me out so much - it was disorganized, I had to search for things, and it needed a deep clean and fast but I was captial E, Exhausted! After Amber worked her magic I’m my place felt so serene! I wanted to be home to study, cook, hang out, entertain, and not just to sleep! She made life easier in a hectic time and allowed me the luxury of an organized, sparkling, clean space!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Daunyai C.

Amber is an exceptional cleaner! While she was in Bloomington she cleaned my apartment for me and she would always exceed my expectations. From the consult to the actual service Amber always demonstrated professionalism in emails, texts or phone calls. She always made my space feel revived. If she was still in Bloomington I would definitely utilize her services again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Kathryn B.

Beyond amazing!!! Made our place spotless and beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

CLUTTER NO MORE INC

Live an easier lifestyle through professionally organizing your home and business environments. Enjoy the freedom of finding what you need, when you need it. Do you want to relieve stress and create more time for yourself? Do you want to increase your business income through more efficient productivity? Clutter No More® Inc. is the full service professional organizing company for you. Any space – residential or commercial, personal or public, old or new can be organized. If you are a private individual or a national corporation that needs organizing solutions, contact us today! CONTRACTOR LICENSE # 740217. ADDITIONAL CONTACT KEVIN HALL.

The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Home Deep Cleaning, General Maintenance/Regularly Scheduleded Cleaning, Move-in/Move-Out Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Patio Cleaning, Home/Office Organizing, Party Set-up/Take down, Laundry Services, etc.

Furniture/Upholstery cleaning.