Handyman Projects & General Contractor Services, we can complete your small renovation Projects and your broader remodel projects.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

OceanPro Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2012

1190 Hollister St

San Diego, CA 92154

General Contractor & Licensed Painter with over 20 years of experience. Detailed Contractor taking pride in servicing repeat clients. For Customer Service email: info@oceanproservices.com

10/12/2020

Margaret S.

This was the absolute best experience that I’ve ever had with a contractor. The team was professional, friendly, and quick too. We’ve already hired Ocean Pro twice and will surely do it again soon!

Description of Work
Painting, floor refinishing, washer / dryer install

Category lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, epoxy flooring, apartments

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience. Working in our clients homes is done with the utmost care and responsibility. You were a pleasure to work for, Thank you! ~Andres, General Contractor

05/11/2019

Jim K.

Andre did an excellent job! Quality work.

Description of Work
Painting, installation of a pantry door , built a closet, changed electrical outlets.

Category drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Thank you so very much for the feedback. We look forward to working for you again. ~Andres

03/25/2019

Heidi S.

They did an excellent job from start to finish. My condo looks beautiful & tidy, ready to be up for sale. I’m grateful for the hard work that they provided from start to finish. Thank you 😊

Description of Work
Getting my condo prepared to sell. (Paint, new doors, fixtures, cleaning)

Category handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to work in your home. It was a pleasure to work for you and if we can be of service, let us know. ~Andres

03/08/2019

Rosalind .

Great! Andres did an excellent job in a surprisingly short time. He did all the work himself, involving us in decision making as things came up.

Description of Work
We needed a complete redo of our funky laundry room/ pet and cleaning supply storage area/ back entrance which involved demolition of old cabinets, putting together some high complexity IKEA cabinets, installing new floor, back door, countertop, sink and faucet, and painting - all in a pretty tight space, requiring moving around the washer and dryer.

Category remodeling

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and value it very much. It was a pleasure to work in your home. ~Andres

03/04/2019

Thuan T.

Tried to set up a date so they can come by to see the scope of work. The kept telling me that they needed to check with their guys. I followed up a couple times and they told me the same thing each time and they never got back to me. Poor service.

Description of Work
Handyman work

Category handyman service

Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] Our apologies for your experience. We love being able to provide free estimates, and will continue to do so, as we strongly believe in putting our best foot forward. As you can imagine, at times our current projects keep us hard-pressed and we are not able to service every request. Best of luck with your project. ~Andres, Owner.

10/13/2018

Ryan L.

It went extremely well right on time. They were great.

Description of Work
Andres and his brother Abel removed popcorn from two bedroom ceiling,removed a desk in both rooms, painted both room and dry walled before painting, moved furniture, hung shelves and removed all trash to dump. They were always punctual., polite and considerate. Always pleasant w a smile. They were a delight to work with.

Category handyman service

Thank you very much for posting your review. Your feedback helps us tremendously. At your service, Andres

08/16/2018

Steve S.

Project was completed. There was damage to ceiling which was repaired immediately.

Description of Work
Install wired door chime

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. Yes it was a hot day to be up in your attic.. The drywall ceiling whole, was unfortunate, as you know I was more than happy to fix it right then and there so to not cause any unnecessary inconvenience. I hope we can be of service again. ~Andrés

01/01/2018

GAIL R.

Excellent. Professional. Will hire again soon.

Description of Work
Door handles installed, door rehanging, dry wall patching.

Category drywall, handyman service

09/04/2017

Sharon S.

Andres arrived on time, and did quality work. The price was reasonable. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Painting in several areas, and repair on a bathroom floor.

Category handyman service, interior painters

07/08/2017

Dawn D.

Andres and team did a fantastic job with the work they did. They were very reasonably priced for high quality work, were very professional and patient (as my HOA is a bit of a pain!). They not only performed the labor well, but were accommodating in helping me find custom order doors and transporting items from various places. He was on time and hard working, and very communicative during the work. He was a little hard to reach and I had to follow up with the office manage many times as responses weren't always timely. He is extremely busy, but figuring out a way to improve this would only make them even better!

Description of Work
I had many rooms, baseboards and molding painted, lighting fixtures changed, removal and replacement of the bath/shower, vanity and toilet, some tiling replacement of baseboards, and removal and replacement of 3 inside bedroom/bathroom doors and a set of closet doors (again, custom order unique sizing). I want to use them next for recessed and pendant lighting in the kitchen and some other minor work.

06/19/2017

Robin R.

Very pleasant and easy to work with

Description of Work
They were great and very helpful! I didn't have some of the supplies they needed so they were unable to do one of the jobs. I showed them lots of work I needed done ( including the job they were unable to do) and asked for a quote, I have not heard from them with a follow up.

05/22/2017

William L.

I purchased the deal on May 11. They didn't get back to me until May 20th and couldn't come out until June 5th .

Description of Work
I purchased a deal.

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed], we apologize for the busy schedule, we would like nothing more than to be able to provide our services to you sooner; however just like many other types of businesses, we book appts on a first come first served basis so our calender is always booked a few weeks out. **We highly recommend that before making a coupon purchase first check with the service provider on scheduling time-frames.** ~Let us know how you would like to proceed. We can still hold June 5th for you. ~Lucy

04/24/2017

Robert G.

I am very happy with my updated guest bathroom. The project went according to plan and finished ahead of schedule, Lucy had stated that the project may take 5-7 days, it only took 4 days. The project consisted of replacing the tub/surround, toilet, sink/vanity and tile. Andres was very professional and personable, he knows what he is doing and is mindful of every detail. He helped to make a small, dark and outdated bathroom into a room I don't dread to use and that I'm not hesitant for guests to use. Thank you so much, I am very grateful!!

Description of Work
Small guest bathroom needed a refresh.

Category home remodeling

04/08/2017

Jeanette A.

Andres did a wonderful job. The shower door "kit" required a lot of adjusting/alignment for our older combo tub/shower enclosure, which Andres did beautifully.

Description of Work
Needed bathtub doors and frame replaced

03/27/2017

Robin L.

OceanPro (Andres Quintero and team) did an outstanding job from start to finish. From the initial meetings to the job completion, we had a great experience. They were always on time ( or the few times they were going to be a little late, they called), cleaned up everyday and especially after job was done, and performed high quality work. I especially appreciated the collaborative approach we had to discuss and make decisions throughout the job. There were no delays and the entire job took 10 consecutive days. They had a tile guy work over the weekend ( he did amazing work!) so that from start on a Monday , they were done by following Wednesday.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of a master bathroom, removal of existing wall and rebuild custom pocket door. This was a gut job done to the studs and subfloor with re route of plumbing and some new electrical. New tile floor and floor to ceiling tile shower surround. Also had 3 sets of new closet doors installed.

Category drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

03/02/2017

Danielle S.

He was great. I'm very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Installed and electronic doggy door and panel. He also fixed a sliding glass door someone else had messed up.

01/12/2017

Beth L.

It was very good. They did a great job and I was very happy.

Description of Work
They took out dents in our metal and tree guards.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/12/2016

Debra F.

He is still planning to come back and finish

Description of Work
Some wall repairs and roof corners

Category drywall, handyman service

11/10/2016

Kevin O.

Very professional and so easy to schedule and work with. He arrived on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Hanging a chandelier.

Category handyman service, lighting

10/30/2016

Darlene M.

Excellent, I like that Andreas is fastidious in his work, read instructions, is neat and thorough. A very nice and hard working man. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Assemble IKEA storage unit, to cart and chair, replace security door. Take down blinds and install two electronic curtain rods.

Category remodeling

10/20/2016

Lewis H.

Went very well, Andres did an exceptional job. He went above and beyond my expectations. For example, he went over the purchased time in order to complete the task.

Description of Work
Mounting cabinet and install closet door.

Category woodworking, cabinet refacing

10/20/2016

Rose L.

Excellent attitude. Very capable and pleasant to work with. Finished work in timely manner! Excellent.

Description of Work
Painting, install mailboxes, installing awnings, fan install.

Category awnings, mailbox repair, ceiling fans, house painters

09/23/2016

MILTON F.

It went well. They did a pretty goo job.

Description of Work
I use OceanPro Services for handy man services. There was a issue with a cable that was down outside the house and the actually re installed it.

09/08/2016

Barb T.

Great! Andris was so nice I didn't even mind not using the whole hour.

Description of Work
Replacing hard wired smoke detectors

09/06/2016

Joy Y.

Andres arrived promptly at time specified and was very polite and considerate. Every task was done perfectly. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Installing screen door at front door Change light fixture at front entrance Change light fixture at back entrance Hang overhead storage rack in garage

Category handyman service, lighting, home & garage organization, doors

Fence Me In

At Fence Me In customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 15+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Garage Floors 1 Day

*ASK ABOUT OUR NEW YEAR SPECIAL - $100 OFF WHEN INSTALLED BY 1/15/23!* The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. That means your cars, bikes, kid's toys, tools ... only need to be out of your garage for ONE DAY! The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. We specialize in epoxy flooring for all of Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles & Riverside Ask about our sister company - Garage Cabinets 1 Day for custom cabinets too! Complete Garage Transformation is within reach!

Offers Coupon

APlus Concrete Coatings

(Epoxy) Polyspartic 1-day Garage Floors We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

California
    California: Contractors
    05/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial Remodeling, Repair, & Interior & Exterior Painting.

Roofing, Crawl Spaces