MSJ Delivery Moving & Storage

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

8221 Arjons Dr Suite D1

San Diego, CA 92126

MSJ Delivery is a full service residential and commercial moving, storage, and delivery company. We also offer professional white glove service for retailers, interior designers, and staging companies. Give us a call if you need something packed, moved, stored, or delivered. We can manage your incoming receiving and inspection at our facility. Our warehouse is secured under 24 hour surveillance. Our employees are fully covered under state mandated workers compensation. We carry the proper licenses and insurance to enter some of the most affluent homes and high rises in San Diego. Rest assured our crews are safe, careful, and courteous. Our team leader will contact you 30 minutes prior to arrival. We put extraordinary effort into our hiring process. Much of our our success revolves around the quality and professionalism of our people. We do not employ casual day laborers. Teamwork and long term employees give MSJ Delivery the highest ratings in the industry. Be sure to check out our online reviews!...

movers (588)storage unit (26)piano movers (13)home staging (6)

11/07/2020

The moving service went smoothly although one dining room chair was damaged during the move. MSJ movers were notified of the issue and the item was promptly repaired per contract agreement. All aspects of the move were handled in a prompt and timely manner. Initially, I was concerned about the handling of the damaged property, but since that issue was handled to our satisfaction, I am revising my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service, Repair of damaged item during move

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

09/10/2020

Premium. Very professional and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving house items to address

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/13/2019

I want to thank Andre, Antonio, Troy, Alex and Anthony for taking care of us during our move. They were very flexible with an added location which we greatly appreciated. They made things very easy and stress-free. The crew was on time and worked tirelessly until the job was completed. Thank you guys for everything. Because of them, we will surely use MSJ again whenever needed. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing Job, Professional, Efficient

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks you so much for the positive feedback. I will be sure to pass it along to the guys on your crew. We are so glad that your move went well, and we wish you all the best in your new house. Stu

05/30/2019

Fantastic! 4 movers, all professional, polite and thorough. Stayed on task, did not stretch out the time by moving slowly. Worked well together, assigned duties so they weren't running into each other- very organized. I have large and heavy furniture, they wrapped it and handled everything without any issues. I found them from the referral of a friend, they weren't mass marketed- I'm so glad I lis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

Thank you so much for the positive comments! I will be sure to share your review with our crew. Jim

05/07/2019

They did an excellent job. Fair price and great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review. It really makes [Member Name Removed] difference to read about satisfied customers. I hope we can serve you again in the future. Jim

01/28/2019

Very well. Called on time, picked up and delivered as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a large desk

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

10/08/2018

The move was conducted over the course of 7 days. I was really impressed with their hard work, professionalism and attention to detail. Jim Burdick is the new owner of MSJ. He was on site several times to make sure I was taken care of. The job was executed as expected. I would gladly refer MSJ Delivery to my friends and associates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired MSJ Delivery to manage packing and moving of a 14,000 square foot home in San Diego.

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Photo for MSJ Delivery Moving & Storage - 8221 Arjons Dr, San Diego, CA - 37463326

10/07/2018

MSJ did a fantastic job. They met us at the storage unit on time, actually five minutes early. They had four guys and two trucks and were fast, polite and professional. They wrapped items with blankets or bubble wrap that could have been damaged in transit. We had a lot of loose items that they put in a couple of big, heavy cardboard tubs during the move. It was obvious these guys know what they'r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MSJ moved household items from storage unit to our new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Photo for MSJ Delivery Moving & Storage - 8221 Arjons Dr, San Diego, CA - 37455196

08/13/2018

It went great! They showed up punctual, figured out what needed to get done, and the path of least resistance!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move grannie’s piano

CATEGORY piano moving

08/12/2018

Three men and twenty-four foot truck. Arrived on time and work was completed by 4:30 pm. Movers (Kevin, Sam, & Ruben) professional and when unsure of something we’re quick to ask questions and provide solutions to issues as they arose. Furniture was expertly wrapped in moving quilts and secured with plastic wrap. They were careful moving items from upstairs and protected the laminate flooring. Thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 3 bedroom townhouse from San Diego to North Escondido.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Moving - local & long distance, packing, prepping, loading & unloading, delivery, short & long term storage, pickup & drop off, palletizing, shipping & receiving, installation, home staging, crating, piano moving, artwork mounting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check