Move Central, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2014

Move Central is the moving company you can trust and rely on to accomplish any type of move or relocation. Move Central is the moving company you can trust and rely on to accomplish any type of move or relocation. Move Central was founded on the belief that moving can be made simple when you have the help and support of an efficient and professional team of movers. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service at every stage of the process, from the initial call with our moving professionals in the office to the unpacking of your last box. When you are moving with Move Central you can rest assured that we have everything covered. Move Central is fully licensed and insured and follows all laws and regulations related to moving, employment, vehicle maintenance and otherwise. Products: Furniture Pads & Blankets, Shrink Wrap, Packing Tape, Packing Paper, Bungee Cords, Hand Trucks & Dollies, Straps, Piano Boards, Tools for Assembly & Disassembly, Door & Floor Protection, Moving Boxes Specialties: Long Distance & Local Moves Payment Types Accepted: We also accept Cash. Languages Spoken: English Professional Associations: BBB Amenities: Free Moving Services Quote: In-Home or On-Site Biography: Meet the Business Owner: Stan C. Our team is your team. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service at every stage of the process. We are dedicated to our customers' satisfaction and always strive to ensure the highest quality service and results. Our customers love and recommend us! Business History: Established in 2011. Move Central is the moving company you can trust and rely on to accomplish any type of move or relocation. Our movers are the best in San Diego and they uphold the standards and values our company was founded on. Move Central was founded on the belief that moving can be made simple when you have the help and support of an efficient and professional team of movers. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service at every stage of the process, from the initial call with our moving professionals in the office to the unpacking of your last box. When you are moving with Move Central you can rest assured that we have everything covered. Our team is your team....

Impact Environmental Company, Inc.

We help customers get rid of their junk and we do it in the most sustainable way possible, all while delivering the best customer service in the industry. "Quality is not an act, it is a habit."

B & J Hauling

You chuck it. We truck it! Our company provides variety of services, including demolition and hauling service, garbage and junk removal, recycling, fence repair and more. Call us!

Diamond Movers

moving, packing, loading, unloading, piano move, local movers, long distance movers, senior movers,

10/19/2020

We were scheduled for 8:30 am pickup in Cardiff by the Sea. I waited until 9:30, then called....they did not know (or they said) they were to come that early....thought it was between 8:00 and 10:00. At 10:20, they still had not arrived. The dispatcher said they would be there in 20 minutes. I told them if they were not there by 11:00, I was cancelling the job. I waited until 11:15, then I left an...

Description of Work
I needed furniture moved from two locations to a home in San Marcos

Category moving companies,delivery service

08/10/2017

Only issue was they wouldn't touch bags n bundles. Everything needed to be in a box for them to take. Luckily for me the crew that moved had a huge box they use for most of it. That all must be boxed or it doesn't go clause should be emphasized up front

04/01/2017

I have used this company twice in the last few months. The movers were punctual, professional, had possitive attitude, were friendly and worked fast. There was absolutely no damage. I needed full packing of my 3bdr 1800sqf home, so the packers came a day before the move and put everything in boxes for me. On move day the movers loaded everything in their 26Ft truck and took my items to their stora...

Description of Work
Full service packing, moving and storage.

Category moving companies,storage units

02/18/2017

It went really well, They did a fantastic job securing the items and worked very quickly and carefully. None of the items were damaged. It took four hours total with three movers, which was really quick considering they had to use elevators to move the items into the new apartment.

Description of Work
This was for a local residential move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom apartment on the 4th floor.

11/21/2016

Not only were they punctual (with call to confirm the day before), they were reasonably priced, professional, and FAST (but careful with all of our stuff)! Started at 830a and done by 330p... what more can you ask for?? If I ever have to move again, these guys will be our "go to" every time! Absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Moved our 4 bdrm/ 2ba home from Mission Valley to Del Cerro and these guys (Anthony, Martin, Jamiel) did an AMAZING job!

Category moving companies

Moving Services, Movers, Piano Moving, Corporate Moves, Business Moves, Residential Moves, Local Moves, Long Distance Moves, packaging Service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover