Miracle Method - San Diego

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2017

Don't Replace, Refinish! Bathtub refinishing, countertop refinishing and ceramic tile refinishing can extend the useful life of your existing bath and kitchen fixtures for up to 15 years or more....

Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is America's leading one-day bath and shower remodeler, offering a variety of solutions including tub-to-shower conversions.

Offers by Bath Fitter on Angi
J.B. Tile & Stone

I have been doing tile work in San Diego for 35 years. Mainly residential and custom homes. I am licensed bonded and carry two million dollars in liability insurance. Floors, showers tub surrounds, handicapped showers, backsplashes, patios and decks. I have reviews available on HomeAdvisor. You can also check with CSLB for license status. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks John B.

Offers by J.B. Tile & Stone on Angi
Easy Kitchen and Bath

We believe if we treat people with honesty and integrity, relationships with customers will follow. Our culture of transparency and forthrightness is central to who our company is and what to expect from our team. The company's culture is not just something that we say online. We have a process and mission statement for keeping the culture in place. It’s a living, breathing philosophy based on timeless principles. No one is perfect although we strive for perfect, and if we ever make a mistake we will own it and take responsibility for it.

Offers by Easy Kitchen and Bath	 on Angi

04/08/2021

Why didn’t I use them ten years ago when I got the house ? Seriously, I have been dreading having to get the shower replaced. Now there is no need for that, four hours of labor and my shower looks like a brand new one! Very fair price & highly recommended!

Description of Work
Re enamel a walk in shower

11/17/2020

Promptly Completed and very well done

Description of Work
Bathroom & Kitchen Counter Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops

11/05/2020

Faster than expected and great results. Friendly staff

Description of Work
refinish shower / bathtub

09/05/2020

The bathtub and shower tile was refinished and looks great! I am really happy with the overall appearance. However, my service technician's truck broke down and he did not contact me to say he wasn't coming. I called him. He came the next day, and left a mess in the house, including some drips on the hardwood floors that were hard to remove. However, the bathtub does look great now!

Description of Work
Refinishing of Bathtub and Shower Tile

08/30/2020

It did not go quite as well as when we first used Miracle Method. When they were owned by another owner, but they did fix the problem. I love the concept of MM but I believe that their techs and one of the office staff need a little more training on customer service. If you want to change the look of your bathroom &/or kitchen (they even did my RV) for HALF the cost this is definitely the way to g...

Description of Work
A shower re-sprayed.

Category ceramic tile

Residential & commercial bathtub, ceramic tile, repair & safety & countertop refinishing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing