Lovely Windows By The Lads

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2004

PO Box 503501

San Diego, CA 92150

5 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge....

03/02/2021

Tina S.

They were punctual, professional and completed the tasks in a timely manner. I would definitely used this company again. Their prices were excellent.

Description of Work
Clean interior and exterior windows, screens and tracks

09/17/2020

RryJe H.

They were excellent! Showed up on time! Could set your watch by them! Would highly recommend

Description of Work
window, tracks, and screen cleaning inside and out

09/12/2020

Rita S.

perfect I had 33 window panes and screens cleaned and it only took about one and half hours. Oscar wore a mask the whole time and everything was perfect when he was done

Description of Work
windows and screens cleaned

Category window cleaning, doors

07/20/2020

Rebecca L.

I was impressed by the efficiency and professionalism of this company. I would recommend them highly. I would like to continue to receive this service every 6 months.

Description of Work
window washing

Category window cleaning, doors

05/19/2020

Jennifer G.

Professional on all counts: timely, courteous, reasonably priced. Patio looks great.

Description of Work
Patio pressure washing

Category pressure washing, doors

05/16/2020

Vickie B.

The entire process was great! They responded quickly to our inquiry and after exterior assessment we scheduled a day and time. Oscar was early and very professional and the results are outstanding! We asked to be put on the reminder list in 6 months so we can hire again! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Cleaning inside and out of home windows and screens, as well as tracks

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

03/07/2020

John S.

Excellent ...have no complaint...the owner even stopped by to check on things ...will definitely use their services again..Oscar and Manning did great work

Description of Work
Cleaning of numerous windows

02/23/2020

William P.

From initial contact to final wipe of the cloth, they could not have been any more professional. Excellent work and fun to work with. We're going to have them back regularly. Affordable and excellent work. What more could you want? This is the real deal.

Description of Work
Windows, screens, tracks, moored wardrobe doors and greenhouse kitchen window and replaced two screens.

11/22/2019

Teresa Z.

I was so impressed by Lovely Windows. Lisa came out to the house to give an estimate and was so kind and professional and we were very pleased with the price. The window cleaning job was superb! We will absolutely use them again and again for window cleaning. So happy to have found this company!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/06/2019

BOB M.

This was our third time using Lovely Windows by the Lads to clean our windows (and Solar Panels). As we’ve come to expect, Manuel and Manny did a stellar job. Their professionalism and attention to detail is outstanding. At one point, I asked if I could use their really tall extension ladder for a moment to change a light bulb that’s been out for years. Manuel just smiled and said give me the light bulb and we’ll take care of it. Well it turned out the bulb was broken in the socket, and then my replacement bulb was too big but it didn’t faze him. He patiently waited while I found a bulb that fit and replaced it. Well above and beyond and the kind of service we rarely see. Seems like a minor detail but it really wasn’t minor to us. As they cleaned the solar panels, I was able to see an immediate increase in production and our windows sparkle. All told they did 6 sets of sliding glass doors, a couple doors with large glass panels and over 40 other windows many of which are extremely large and on the second story or otherwise hard to access. A really great job and we recommend them highly!!

Description of Work
Cleaning a large number of difficult to access windows.

07/24/2019

Monica D.

Excellent! I use this business every year.

Description of Work
Windows Cleaning

06/21/2019

Nancy M.

It was excellent and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Washed my window.

06/05/2019

Lise M.

To say it went amazingly well would be an understatement! I've had my windows professionally cleaned for over 30 years. I have never had this kind of customer service. Lisa May O'Bara, the owner, was quick to bid the job and did so thoroughly after a site view. It was scheduled 3 times and each time, she gave me several days notice that it might rain and I might want to wait. She was right all 3 times! A better weather forecaster than the local meteorologists! She came out to the job herself as she always does at first hire. Roman and Oscar could not have been more professional. I was so comfortable with them I even left my house for a time with my dog there as I could tell they were "good guys". I just can't say enough and I hope they stay in business for another 30 yrs! I'm a huge fan!

Description of Work
Over 50 windows, screens and tracks cleaned after 7 months of storms

05/28/2019

Roxann Z.

Wonderfully. The men were professional, very diligent, worked very well together, you could tell they had worked together as a team for a long time. They worked hard and did not waste a minute.

Description of Work
Windows & screens inside and out.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

03/02/2019

Darrin C.

In my lifetime, one on the best value and quality of service ever received Awesome people.

Description of Work
Window washing

11/28/2018

Edward S.

We called and spoke to Lisa who gave us a ballpark estimate for window washing in and out plus screen cleaning and track dusting. She then came over to look at house and give us a more exact price. Her price was competitive, plus she gave us a 10% Angies List discount. We scheduled the job for two-three weeks out, her men came on the agreed upon date and time, did a really excellent job, and then left. Easy as pie. We have a large-ish house with first and second floor windows, some difficult to reach, plus some odd-shaped windows that are round, triangular, and four-sided but not rectangles. It was not the simplest of jobs, but nothing seemed to present a problem for the guys who came out. All in all, we were very happy with the company's clear communications and ease of scheduling, and then the professional attitude, quality, and punctuality of the two men who did the cleaning.

Description of Work
Window washing in and out, screen cleaning.

10/06/2018

Bhavya K.

We just had our windows cleaned for the first time since we moved in 7 years ago. Oscar and Beatriz arrived on time and were very courteous and efficient. They put on booties before doing the interior work and laid towels under the windows as they cleaned. The exterior work included screens as well, which made a huge difference! The whole project took about 2 hours and wasn't at all disruptive even though the whole family was present at the time. Overall we are very pleased with Lovely Windows!

Description of Work
Windows interior and exterior cleaning

10/06/2018

Bhavya K.

We had our windows cleaned for the very first time since we moved in 7 years ago. Oscar and Beatriz arrived on time and were courteous and efficient. They cleaned the interior first. They wore booties (very much appreciated!) and laid towels under the windows as they cleaned. The exterior cleaning also included the screens which made a big difference. The whole project took about 2 hours and wasn't disruptive even though the whole family was at home at the time. Overall we are really pleased with Lovely Windows!

Description of Work
windows interior and exterior cleaning

09/24/2018

Steve S.

Great. He came on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/10/2018

Barbara S.

I had just had my house painted and desperately needed my windows cleaned as I was having a major party the following weekend. Lisa came out to give me an estimate, and was able to squeeze me in 2 days later. The guys, Oscar and Manny, were there right at 8 am and did the whole place fast and efficiently. The best job ever! Will definitely hire them again. The price was competitive with the company I had before. Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Window washing

08/15/2018

Dawn D.

they were quick, did a good job and for a very reasonable price

Description of Work
cleaned windows

08/14/2018

CHRISTOPHER A.

Great; very professional and work done well.

Description of Work
Window washing

07/27/2018

stanley D.

I am very impressed by the service provided by Lovely Windows. They provided a timely, competitive cost estimate based upon Lisa's personal assessment of our cleaning needs. They were responsive in their scheduling of our required work and a schedule change (moving from PM to AM) was communicated in a timely manner. Excellent job by both Oscar and Manny in carrying out the window cleaning. They arrived right on time and performed a thorough and complete job of window/ screen cleaning in my two story home. I highly recommend Lovely Windows for any of your window cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Whole home window cleaning

07/18/2018

Dennis S.

Company was thorough and professional from the initial call through the completion of the work at both locations. They were very responsive in scheduling; price was reasonable, the cleaners were professional and thorough and did an excellent job. Based on their performance I have them scheduled on a standing basis.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows on 4,000 sq. ft. house and 2,600 sq. ft. apartment

07/11/2018

david F.

Excellent Job! I love the quality work and pricing that LWBTL offers. The guys arrived exactly on time and did a superb job. I will only use Lovely Windows By The Lads. A++++ Thanks!!

Description of Work
Window cleaning