Lockout Garage Doors

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2007

7933 Silverton Ave Ste 713

San Diego, CA 92126

Additional email - lockoutgarage@hotmail.com. Additional contact name - Justin Kevin Meltz. Additional DBA - A D G Overhead Doors Inc.

01/02/2015

Anna T.

Went very well. I was delighted to have the door working and my car accessible.

Description of Work
A Saturday, I backed my car into the garage door...while still inside the garage! He came within the hour, worked on the damaged garage door until it's appearance was satisfactory and it responded to signals easily.

02/27/2012

Kerry T.

Lockout garage doors answered the phone when I called, was at my house within hours and freed my truck from captivity of my garage door. Justin knew exactly what was wrong, gave me a fair price on the spot and it was repaired in less than two hours. Can't ask for a better experience than that!

Description of Work
Repaired garage door opener and sensors.

02/01/2011

Jason G.

Great experience overall. Very friendly and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Moved garage door opener from one door to the other, and installed new garage door opener.

09/18/2007

Michael T.

I found this company quite pleasant to work with. My initial call was returned promptly, my information was gathered efficiently, and an appointment with a technician was made for the following day. The technician arrived within the agreed-upon time window, was upbeat and pleasant, and immediately got to work. Once the work was completed, he showed me what he had done, and made sure I was happy with the work. Service was exactly what I had expected, and completed in an efficient and friendly manner.

Description of Work
Replaced all four springs on a two-car garage door.

Bradbury Garage Doors

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Bradbury Garage Doors on Angi
    All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angi
    SD Garage Doors, Epoxy Floors and More

Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Custom wood doors, steel sectional roll-up, one piece wood doors, garage door & openers, overhead doors, door operating devices repair, installation, operators & remote, broken springs & hardware, safety tune-up, operator repair & replacements, track repairs & commercial doors.