Lindholm Landscapes LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

4114 Hilldale Rd

San Diego, CA 92116

We are full service landscape company, with great costumer service. Dealing in a wide verity of hardscape options, all plants, and everything else that goes into creating a beautiful landscape. We are also proud to offer commercial and residential landscape maintenance to keep those beautiful projects looking great year round....

03/14/2016

Gail M.

Matt is a true professional. Great service

Description of Work
Providing excellent landscaping services

03/11/2015

ROBERT P.

Description of Work
I contacted Lindholm on Dec. 16th to get an estimate for re-landscaping our front and back yards from a plan drawn up by a landscape design firm. The initial contact went well and we went over the landscape drawings and walked the yard where the work was to be done. I was told that the estimate would be done in a week or so. | |On Jan. 6th, I hadn't heard anything from the contractor, so I sent him an email asking when his estimate would be completed. He called me and said the estimate would be completed the next day. That was the last communication I had from him. | |I did not follow up anymore as I felt that if he was this unresponsive to a bid, then future work would be problematic. I took our $30000 landscaping project to another firm.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

12/23/2014

Cynthia M.

As I was never able to communicate with this provider, I have no input with regard to the quality of their work.

Description of Work
I was impressed by the reviews that I had read on Angie's list but the provider never returned phone calls. I gave them a C grade because I could only review them with regard to their lack of response to my call. I cannot evaluate their work.

08/16/2014

David S.

Matt was prompt about going out to the property and inspecting it, and gave me an estimate for bi-monthly service that was in line with what I expected. He worked with my tenants to gain access to their yards, and the work has been excellent.

Description of Work
Matt does bi-monthly landscape maintenance for my property.

05/13/2014

Julia L.

I never even received a return call from them.

Description of Work
Called & left a voicemail asking about re-sodding our front lawn.

03/14/2014

Katy B.

Overall, a great experience working with this company. We received several quotes for the work we wanted done and Lindholm Landscapes was the best price and provided us with the best options for our yards. Work was done within budget and in a reasonable time frame, though it didn't feel rushed. Matt was very helpful, informative and continues to offer advice after finishing the project. Team was very professional and a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with our new yards!

Description of Work
Lindholm Landscapes helped us to overhaul the landscape of both our front and back yards. The front yard included removal of old sod/weeds, irrigation installation for lawn, drip irrigation for planters, and installation of new sod. Back yard included removal of old sod/weeds, irrigation installation for lawn, French drain installation, paver patio installation, and installation of new sod.

11/24/2013

Samuel P.

Landscapers are reliable, identify any needs, adjust irrigation, repair irrigation, trim grass and shrubs and fertilizes. Especially impressed with regular email updates and communication.

Description of Work
Landscape maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

10/28/2013

Michelle M.

Overall, it went very well. Matt is very nice and was responsive to our needs. He did not try to talk us into more than we wanted and that was appreciated. The work was good and the lawn looks great. Would recommend and plan on using in the future.

Description of Work
Install drainage, sprinkler system and sod. Also laid rock in planters.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

08/31/2013

Paul S.

The work was completed as promised - on time, within budget. This company is prompt and efficient. They perform high quality work, including clean up. We are very pleased with the service that we received and will use them again for future work. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor drainage system.

04/22/2013

Akemi R.

As stated above, the appointment went well, he just disappeared afterwards.

Description of Work
I called the company requesting an estimate for cleanup of my back yard and landscaping work including irrigation and maintenance. I left a voicemail requesting an appointment. He did not respond. I called and left a second voicemail two days later. He called later that day apologizing for not responding to my first call. We set an appointment for April 9, for him to come out to view the property and discuss the projects. He arrived 30 minutes after the appointment although I did not mind. He was friendly. We discussed what I wanted and he informed me the regular maintenance was not possible because he did nothave other clients in my area but that he would give me a quote on the cleanup and landscaping as well as irrigation. He gave me his card and asked me to email him and he would email me his quote with scope of work. I have not heard from him since. I sent him an email the following day, on April 10, as he requested. I sent him a follow-up email on Apri 17, but he still has not responded as of today, April 22. If he did not want or could not do the job, then he should still have let me know. I would not recommend his services.

03/04/2013

Joanne F.

All work has been done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Matt has been working for me for the past 3 weeks. He is very dependable and his prices are reasonable. I have some fruit trees that were not getting the proper attention. Matt knew right away what needed to be done. He is here every week and makes sure all the irrigation is working properly and the timer is set correctly. I am very happy with his service and will continue to use Matt.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, outdoor lighting

01/14/2013

Robert B.

After installing a sump pump and waterproofing our crawl space, we needed a drainage solution to keep pumped water away from the house and foundation. I called or e-mailed several well-reviewed landscapers for bids. Matt was the only one who actually responded to me. He came by to give me an estimate, and proposed a drainage solution that was simple and much more affordable than what I was expecting to pay. I found him to be very easy to deal with, and responded promptly to phone calls or e-mail. He completed the work quickly, and actually ended up charging me less than the original estimate because the job ended up being slightly less complicated than he expected. I would highly recommend Lindholm Landscapes and will plan to use them in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Installation of exterior drain pipe from sump pump in crawl space

Category drain pipe

11/09/2012

Connie H.

Great! I have asked Matt to do additional projects in the yard, including repairing a gate and installing a wood border to separate our yard from our neighbor's yard. He fit these projects into his schedule, and he charged a reasonable price. I will continue to have Lindholm Landscapes take care of all facets of our yard maintenance.

Description of Work
We wanted our backyard to be a pleasure to look at, instead of an eyesore, and now it is! Working from a provided landscape plan, Lindholm Landscapes removed the old plants, prepared the soil, obtained the plants listed on the landscape plan, installed the new plants, checked and repaired the sprinkler system, and obtained and installed mulch. Matt Lindholm was extremely pleasant to deal with. Although I had supplied and approved the plan for the locations of all the plants, when I found that I wasn't happy with some of them, Matt cheerfully moved them. It was clear that his goal was to make sure that I was happy with our "new" yard. I should also point out that Matt's price estimate was much more reasonable than that of the other company I had contacted. (I would not have gone ahead with the project for the price quoted by the other company.) I was so happy with the service from Lindholm Landscapes that I asked them to maintain the landscape after they were finished installing it. This maintenance is slightly more expensive than our old gardener was, but extra services are included, such as keeping the sprinklers in working order and paying attention to the need for fertilizer. Thus, our pretty new yard is continuing to look great!

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

09/25/2012

Rich C.

Listened to my needs- created a plan- implemented the plan and followed up as needed

Description of Work
Treescape lawnscaping

06/04/2012

Robert Z.

Fixed drainage problem, irrigation in the backyard for sprinkler syster, replaced sprinkler controller

Description of Work
Matt is very honest, straightforward, and responsive. The first time he came out, he fixed our drainage problem....dug a new drain and nicely replaced all plants and rocks that covered it.....no more flooding in the driveway now!! Thanks!! He came back to do some irrigation in the back yard to fix the pressure to the sprinkler system....he had been pretty busy, but kept in great contact and squeezed us in on a Saturday morning. Great service!

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

02/13/2012

john G.

Matt Lucoholm, is the owner and present for every job. He has saved us money on our water bill. Good choice of replacement plants.

Description of Work
$3,000 a month, landscape maintenance for three office buildings, design upgrades to landscaping and plant seasonal flowers and plants.

Category landscaping

Thanks for the great report, we look forward to maintaining your properties. It has been a pleasure taking over these new projects and helping restore there beauty. Talk to you soon. Regards, Matt Lindholm Lindholm Landscapes LLC

12/23/2011

Margaret G.

The contractor was very responsive from to finish. I really like the way he always explained every step of the process, and keep me in the loop with what was to be coming up. They showed up on time and work so hard through the whole job.

Description of Work
I had my front and backyard done. I had a retaining wall put in back with a stone walkway and patio. They changed the whole look of the yard and make it look bigger. Afterwards I had my entire sprinkler system changed to the new water saving equipment in the front and backyard to save me money on my water bill. I was happy to find out there was a nice rebate for installing these type of sprinklers. Then came planting and mulch, which really dressed up the yard back to beautiful again. The final step was to put in the landscape lighting front and backyard, they really turned out fantastic.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, masonry, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, stucco, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Thank you for the report. It was a pleasure working with you. Please call me if you have questions or other projects in mind. Regards, Matt Lindholm Lindholm Landscapes LLC

Sonny Builders

Sonny Builders is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured general contracting company that offers a full range of services but not limited to; kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling, roofing, room additions, accessory dwelling units, complete home remodel, and any structural changes. In addition to our services, we also offer design services to help you envision your new space with the help of D designs, renderings, and blueprints curated by our designers.

Backyard Builders SD

Backyard Builders SD is a locally owned company started by a group of contractors that really care about a whole home improvement. We have narrowed ourselves down to being the best in the business at Turf and pavers. We have the visions to bring back yards and front yards to life. We have putting green experts, we have paver experts, we have sports turf, pet approved turf, and over all best looking turf on the market.. No job is too little or to big for us as we have team that extends up and down the coast of California. Overall our specialist will bring your dream yard to life and that is what we’re here for! We are the Turf Squad!

Accurate Grading and Demolition, Inc.

We specialize in all phases of grading, excavation, walls, drainage, pavers, turf and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We do everything in house and never subcontract out our services. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hardscape & pavers options, utility lines, firepits & fountains, drainage, irrigation systems, water saving certified, sod installation & removal, complete plant installation, low voltage lighting systems, & mulch & top soil treatments