KarenMarie Enterprises

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

4.3

6153 Mohler Street

San Diego, CA 92120

I work by myself. I always meet with the client in advance (no charge) to look at their property and discuss what they would like done and the fee. I do not take credit cards and will accept a check only after a client is set up on a regular schedule (most of my clients are bi-weekly). The first time is cash upon completion of work. I can typically clean a 2-br 1-ba home in 6 hours. Please note: This is deep cleaning - not the typical "wipe-off" offered by most cleaning services....

06/07/2016

Robert S.

Description of Work
Didn't use this service. Why did you send me this review questionnaire?

Category house cleaning

01/24/2014

Gina E.

I had the key to my friend's apartment. We drove there separately. I provided my vacuum but Karen Marie had all the other necessary supplies. I left her with the key and went about my business. When I returned to inspect her work, I was very pleasantly surprised. She was extremely thorough, and her standards were higher than expected. I also want to mention that she found some jewelry my friend had misplaced and put it in her jewelry box. After all that, I will definitely definitely hire her again.

Description of Work
I hired her to clean the 1-bedroom apartment of a friend who is in the hospital. The apartment was filthy since my friend had been unable to clean for several weeks. Karen Marie made the apartment livable again for when my friend returns. She cleaned things I didn't even mention to her, and I was amazed at how much she accomplished. For the service she provided, the cost was very reasonable. In fact, I think she underbid herself.

Category house cleaning

We Clean California

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services for residential properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

Pro Clean Services

We are a top to bottom cleaning-service, and we strive to give our customers the best cleaning service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day.

Maid 2 Clean

We been in business for over 15 years. Our business started in alpine ca, its a small business.we are very friendly and reliable, any job is good for us. We focus on your needs. We are qualify for all. we are insured licensed and approved by BBB in San Diego.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair

Scrub bathroom and kitchen with natural germ-fighting bio-degradable cleaner. Mop (and wax, if required) kitchen, bath, tile and hardwood floors. Vacuum all carpets and rugs. Dusting is per client's criteria.

Window cleaning, carpet shampooing, oven cleaning. Electronics. Refrigerator clean-out is extra unless client is on a regular cleaning schedule and this is part of the routine.