Kachina Builders and Contractors Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 709827

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1880 Harbor Island Dr

San Diego, CA 92101

Since 1992, we have put a premium on providing consistent quality and true customer service. When it comes to finding a professional residential and commercial roofing contractor in North County & San Diego, accept only the best. Kachina Roofing is experienced and reliable. We are local Vista roofing contractors that put a premium on providing consistent quality and true customer service. Our company only hires the highest quality of specialists and staff to ensure we provide our customers with the very best solutions for their roofing needs. Simply put, we treat our customers like family. That's our difference! Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!...

roofing (5)

08/19/2020

I am happy and completely satisfied with the new roof done by Kachina Builders. I contacted 4 contractors, and offered Rich to do the job. It was the most reasonable price. The work was done in a timely manner. It was easy to communicate with the details I wanted like the color and the wood to be replaced. I highly recommend Kachina Builders. You will not regret.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

05/07/2020

The work was done in a timely and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

11/05/2019

It went excellent! They were professional, they cleaned up well after themselves, and they were really friendly to work with. They got the job done quickly and efficiently and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof of my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

11/05/2019

They were excellent he didn't break any of my roof and he fixed all . He closed the price he is always on time, his crew is courteous and they didn't damage anything and he listen and make sure what you want will going to happen, he is efficient and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

10/30/2019

Rich, the owner of Kachina Roofing is a good guy who delivered on every promise he made to me and at a great price. I interviewd 4 roofing contractors and I decided to go with Rich (lucky me!) due to his extensive experience, great can-do attitude, and fair price for the job. Rich and his crew finished the job rapidly and did an excellent job, while using a much better product than is sold in big ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cool roof coating applied to a metal mobile home roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Tile Roof Cleaning, Residential Roofing, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacement, Roofing Contractor

Metal Roofing