JVS Premier Painting Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

880 Desty St

San Diego, CA 92154

Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Independently owned & operated.

10/06/2020

Susan D.

Fantastic! I am super happy from start to finish. What a great job the painters did. JVS now my go to painters for any painting I have. OUTSTANDING

Description of Work
Painting master bedromm 3 walls and accent wall, master bath and master closets -- and crown molding in all!

Category interior painters

02/02/2018

Donna C.

They were professional, responsive to my requests, and addressed all of them. Their work was outstanding, they were friendly, and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, including a large patio cover, all doors and screens, eves, downspouts, etc.

12/14/2016

Lynette N.

Jose, the owner of JVS Premier Painting and his crew did an excellent job painting the exterior of our house. He is honest, ethical, knowledgeable, detailed and organized and his crew is great. In the process of painting our house they thoroughly protected areas that were not being painted and everything was clean and tidy when the job had been completed. The paint job is great and the experience was stress free, which hasn't been true with some home projects in the past. We have had many companies at our house doing home repairs and upgrades over the last several years (we have upgraded all of the interior and exterior of the house) and JVS Premier Painting is at the very top of the companies that we have worked with and will definitely contact again for additional paint jobs. We will also recommend this company to friends and acquaintances that are in need of a painter. JVS is truly an excellent company.

Description of Work
In Nov. 2016 we had the entire exterior of our house painted by JVS Premier Painting. This included the stucco body of the house, stucco trim, wood trim as well as the patio cover and front fences.

12/01/2016

Laura D.

Excellent. First Class job. I recommend JVS Premier Painting, Inc. without reservation. Jose is very dedicated to doing a thorough, well executed job. He is professional from start to finish. He painted samples on my house to help me choose the exact color and allowed me to customize my own color. He took my customized sample to Dunn Edwards and matched it perfectly. The house looks great. His team was punctual, respectful and worked steadily until the job was finished. Jose was on premises several times and did some painting himself. He is a delightful person to work with. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed the exterior of my house painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/05/2016

Thomas M.

I generally do not provide service reviews. However, I was very pleased with Jose and his team. They were on time, professional did quality work and kept the project clean and organized throughout the process. I am a big do it yourself guy and prefer to do work around the home myself to maintain quality of the job. Would be happy to use his services again or give a very positive review. Excellent coordination and working relationship with Mr. Stucco Man who did extensive quality stucco repair work before contracting with JVS for painting.

Description of Work
home exterior painting

03/25/2016

Jesus S.

Jose and his crew were prompt, courteous and professional. They cleaned up everyday and did a good job prepping the house. Jose also came back and touched up parts of the house that needed it after I installed new light fixtures. Great experience overall.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my home (doors and windows) and back patio.

Category pressure washing, house painters

07/25/2015

Neelima C.

Jose and his crew are very prompt, professional and neat. They did an amazing job. They were very precise and careful. They picked up the paint from Dunn-Edwards and finished 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in just 2 days. Their prep work was excellent and they cleaned up everything before they left. The rooms look fabulous and we are very excited about the quality of work. I would recommend them without any hesitation. I would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
I hired JVS premier painting to paint my bedrooms/bathroom.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/23/2015

CYNTHIA K.

JVS did a great job! I was very happy. The workmen employed by JVS Premier Painting were professional, knowledgeable and got the whole house painted within 4 days- and there was a lot of prep work required. They were very courteous and accommodating. They cleaned up all the mess from scraping and sanding and then primed and painted all woodwork and trim. Love the color!

Description of Work
JVS painted the outside of my house.

05/07/2015

Connie M.

Description of Work
Couldn't ask for better service and work. No problems, great job. Had to pay more but he was well worth it. I liked that he is a family oriented man. First time I met him, I liked him and wanted him for the job. I wasn't even home when he did it and again no problems and I am picky. Thank you.

05/05/2015

Shemane S.

We recently had our house re-stuccoed by Mr. Stucco Man and they recommended JVS Premier Painters. We were very pleased with Mr. Stucco Man's work on our house to that point, so when they suggested using JVS Premier Painting we contacted Jose Gomez of JVS and requested a bid. During our meeting we found Jose to be a very nice, personable young man that loves his job. When we met with him at our house he was prompt, courteous, professional. We told him what we wanted done and he gave us a fair price. When we had changes from our original request, he made the adjustments, and continued to do quality work. On our residence we wanted to do things different so we decided to have all of the exterior doors painted red, this included having our garage door painted red too. JVS primed all of the doors and applied three coats of the most vibrant red. The wooden fascia's, eaves, door and window trims were primed and painted with two coats of white paint. When we got our yellow stucco walls completed, our house looked so good that people driving by stopped in the middle of the street to enjoy the beautiful transformation that occurred. Today Jose returned to our house as promised and touched up any areas that needed to be done after the stucco crew was finished. Prior to his work being complete, Jose had my wife and I join him to do a walk around the house on our final inspection and she was so, so pleased with the finished product. After taking pictures of the finished job, Jose again told us that if we find any problems with his work he will return and fix the problem. Just prior to Jose leaving our house I offered him a cash tip for a job well done and that is when he looked me in the eye, thanked me for trusting his company to do the work on our house, and told me that no additional money was necessary. I was really touched by Jose's demeanor, because these days its rare to find business people that get it. This young man gets it and he will do an honest, good job.

Description of Work
JVS painted the eaves, fascia, vent screens, pipes, trim, and an adjacent wooden shed on our residential property.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

02/21/2015

Kyle G.

Jose and his crew did a wonderful job. They communicated clearly and made sure that we knew when they would be at our house so we could ensure our dog was locked in side. Jose was very easy to work with and really wanted us to be happy with our paint job. They cleaned up after themselves very well each day and did a particularly good job on the French door at the back of the house even cleaning off paint a previous painter had left on several of the window panes. Our house looks like new. I highly recommend Jose and his crew.

Description of Work
Painted trim, fence, block wall, front siding, and new fiberglass front door as part of a larger re-stucco project on our 1200 sf house and detached 2 car garage.

01/02/2015

CYNTHIA K.

JVS- Jose Gomes did a great job! He prepared the surface, he matched existing paint exactly. He showed up every day until the job was done- he did most of the work himself. Each day after he finished, he cleaned up the entire area. He did a very good job preparing the eves and trim for new paint. He used very good quality paint and I am extremely happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Matched and painted the eves and the sides and back of my home.

12/19/2014

Betty L.

10/25/2014

Elaine A.

It was such a pleasure working with Jose and his crew. They were always on time and made sure the area was cleaned up at the end of the day. When the paint color we chose did not turn out to be what we wanted, Jose worked with us and made extra trips to the paint store for samples so we could pick a color that worked for us. Another choice was made and the house color turned out great! Jose is a real professional who cares about his clients. I would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Did all exterior preparation and repair before painting stucco, eves and fascia.

08/02/2014

Suzanne C.

Jose and his team are very nice, and do excellent work. They were not the least expensive bid we received, but we chose this company because they have an excellent reputation and lived up to it. Jose was available whenever I needed to contact him and they did the job with a minimum of disruption and mess. Even little things like putting back our sunshades when they were finished working for the day was a real help to us. I would recommend JVS to anyone who wants to get the job done right.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted the eves, fascia, wood paneling, and trim on our home. Our home is quite old and there was a whole lot of preparation and repair necessary to do the job and make sure the paint lasted.

07/27/2014

Richard B.

Great workmanship at a reasonable price. Power washed two concrete patios and applied two coats of solid concrete stain with non-skid powder. They are in my top group of professionals that I have used over the past several years, and I would not hesitate to use them on a future painting job.

Description of Work
Power wash and apply concrete stain.

02/06/2013

Josephine L.

They were no call/no show.

Description of Work
I made an appointment for an estimate for exterior painting and drove from LA to San Diego to meet them.

Category house painters

I feel very bad for this person, but i feel she is confusing me with another contractor My number one rule is punctuality and always listing for what the customer has t o say. I really dont have any recognition of this person ever talking to me. But i do apologized.

08/10/2011

Carol K.

What beautiful work! We don't have one complaint about this painting job. Jose was willing to put up samples of different colors in every room and on different walls. He did exterior samples that we could see in both sun and shade. All lines between colors are straight and painting is very clean. My daughter who is an interior designer came to visit and immediately commented on how beautiful the paint job is. On the exterior, Jose and his crew "wrapped" the house and painted underneath plastic to avoid any overspray on neighbor's property. The care, consideration and friendliness of this company is extraordinary.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior and exterior of remodeled home, including all doors, windows, baseboards, stair railing, patio walls, garage and garage floor.

Category house painters, interior painters