Junk Fairy

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2015

10884 Sabre Hill Dr.

San Diego, CA 92128

Hey San Diego! Do you have too much junk in your trunk? House? Yard? Garage? Call the Junk Fairy, we make junk disappear! We are family owned and operated. Friendly and professional. No hidden fees, only one set price.Call text or email pictures for Free estimate....

07/27/2018

Tara L.

Junk Fairy was great! Very responsive on communication with quote and pickup. They gave me a window, picked up the items (old desk, table top, a door, and a rusted out fire pit), and then sent me a picture when the job was done. They invoices me and I was able to pay from the email with Apple Pay. Overall, couldn’t have been easier and now my yard is cleared!!

Description of Work
We need some yard junk and furniture taken away

07/19/2017

Brian C.

Very well.

Description of Work
Used them several time to haul away large items. They arrived on time and removed items at a reasonable price.

07/12/2017

John D.

Very happy with the service. They were very courteous, prompt and responsive.

Description of Work
I had some carpeting and padding hauled away.

01/09/2017

Marco G.

It went fantastically! A.J. and Arman showed up at the scheduled time. They were very courteous and professional, I would highly recommend them if you need any space cleaned out.

Description of Work
I had a garage and backyard full of random housewares, trash and other things that I needed gone. It was things that my family had accumulated over the years.

10/10/2015

Shaun W.

They showed up on time, they gave me a bid that was a good price. They hauled truck and trailer full over and over until the job was done. Cleaned up everything. Great service. Save us a ton of time. I would recommend. They service most of San Diego.

Description of Work
Tenant Cleanout

Maid 2 Clean

We been in business for over 15 years. Our business started in alpine ca, its a small business.we are very friendly and reliable, any job is good for us. We focus on your needs. We are qualify for all. we are insured licensed and approved by BBB in San Diego.

J & B Solution

J&B Solutions is a DVBE certified dump trailer rental, junk haul off and street sweeping business that services all of San Diego County. We are Disabled Veteran and Minority owned/operated. Specializing in everything sweeping, from Construction Cleanup, to parking lot sweeping and HOA. We also offer dump trailer rental and junk haul off. We will work 7 days a week for both private and prevailing wage rates. J&B strives to give the best possible customer service, highest of quality performance and unbeatable attitude when working for and with its local community. We service our clients in a quick, effective and professional manner, by keeping their work area and surrounding business as well kept as a brand new install. We focus on keeping San Diego as visibly clear and healthy by disposing of any harmful materials and everyday waste at each location. Email us today to get an easy and fast quote.

Uri's Bobcat Services

Uris Bobcat services offers skid steer and mini excavator services for clean ups, concrete, asphalt demolition and hauling away dirt. Dump trailer and containers are available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover

Residential & commercial pickups, furniture, appliances, electronics, garage, storage & home clean outs, trash, downsizing debris, property management & dumpster.

Demolition debris, concrete, hazardous, chemicals & vehicles.