IV Handyman Services LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2013

3.9

We perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, storage building, garages and more! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work,and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project....

Xclusiv3poshd3signz by Hadiyah

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Awning Company

Family Owned and operated, with more than 20 years experience in the industry, the people at The Awning Company have the know how, experience and expertise to get your project done right. As a leader in the industry and the preferred vendor in Orange County, The Awning Company utilizes its expertise and experience to provide superior quality and customer service. Our expert staff at, The Awning Company, go out of their way to ensure that every customer is satisfied 100% of the time. Part of ensuring customer satisfaction includes a free no obligation consultation and written quote provided by an experienced Awning Company representative who will help you not only get the type of awning that you want but the type that your project needs as well. In order to bring you the most consistent high quality products available on the market today, each product we sell goes through several rigorous quality control processes before it leaves the factory. With our superior warranty policy and first class customer service you can relax and enjoy your purchase from The Awning Company knowing that it will last for many sunny years to come. Our top quality custom made awnings can transform the appearance of your home or commercial building as well as protect your furnishings, help significantly reduce energy expenses and increase usable square footage. Professional design and superior workmanship are the trade marks of The Awning Company.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi

09/09/2015

Category drywall

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Install my gas washing machine.

Category lighting

03/02/2015

Completed the tile and grout with baseboards, some of the caulking on the baseboards was sub par work, tried to have him correct but did not response to our request as well as the tub enclosure caulking was sub par. The kitchen countertops were not completed the sink was left disconnected and had to hire a plumber to correct the issue. We tried numerous times via, email, text and telephone calls t...

Description of Work
installed tile, grout and baseboards in the residence including the replacement of two toilets and install a new tub enclosure with new vanity. Also the installation of windows and a sliding patio door. Painted interior of the house redo kitchen countertops and remove all debris from the work site.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/11/2014

The provider did not show up to the agreed upon appointment time, but did call to say he could not find my place. He then came late the next day and said he could do the job, and he would give me a quote, but I never received any phone call after or the promised emailed quote. He did take my business card and he knows where my business is located so contact is not a problem.

Description of Work
The provider never gave me the quote that he promised so I don't really know how good of an electrician he is.

Category electrician,lighting

08/04/2014

."John" came to my home, Friday, 7/18/2014 and gave me an estimate for the 4 jobs I needed done. John said that the jobs would be simple and would probably take an estimate of 2 hours. I told him that I would not be able to be at home when they were there until, Friday, 8/1/2014. We set the date for 8/1/2014 and John said that they would arrive early because of our heat. I took off work so that I ...

Description of Work
The owner, John, came to my home and gave me an estimate for what he thought would take about 2 hours for the 4 jobs I needed done. I heard nothing more except for when I called him to find out when he was going to arrive. My other calls were never returned nor was the job done.

Category lighting

This job has been reset for 8-16-14 as per the customer request.

10/28/2013

The job was completed as promised with no problems and no delays.

Description of Work
Installed outdoor lights in wash area, pool area and driveway. Installed a photo cell for driveway lights. Pulled cable and wires for the lights. Cleaned up and removed old wiring. John also purchase some of the needed material.

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting

09/30/2013

All work was EXCELLENT. We were planning a party and wanted our patio to look nice. John began our work on very short notice and finished quickly. He did anything extra we asked of him and always completed the job with no hesitation. Very important....John and Bob were here when they said they would be here (which was always a problem with our previous handyman). His prices are very reasonable. We already have plans to call John for more work we need done. I would definitely recommend John for anyone needing a handyman. Again, excellent work, prices, trustworthy and a very nice person!

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fans and lights in our patio, electrical work, painted where needed, installed kitchen and bathroom faucets, repaired plumbing in bathroom, repaired dishwasher panel, installed lights in 3 flower beds to shine on our palm trees, and small misc requests.

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting","plumber","ceiling fan","house painter

09/09/2013

I had a complete remodel done of my kitchen, extra bathroom and had a new dinning room added to the house. All work was done by the John and his helper on time and on budget. Never any problems with his crew. Always very helpful and never gave me a hard time for minor changes I wanted to made during remodeling and all was done without and additional labor charge. Only thing that i paid extra for if more materials were needed to do my changes. Great guys to work with, did job and was done 2 weeks faster that planned. I was there everyday watching the work and I can tell you this, top quality work. Great job, supper clean and always looked out for me and my family during construction. Great, Great job. I can not thank them enough.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen, extra bathroom.

Category bathtub refinisher","contractor","carpet installer","ceramic tile installer","closet designer","countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","fencing contractor","flooring contractor","picture framing","gutter repair contractor","handyman service","insulation contractor","Lighting","masonry contractor","plaster contractor","plumber","room remodeling","water softener installer","garage builder","woodworker","drain pipe installer","ceiling fan","marble contractor","stucco contractor","home remodeling contractor","interior painter","door installer","solar panel installer","driveway gate installer

09/09/2015

Category drywall contractor

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Install my gas washing machine.

Category Lighting

Closet Organizers Drywall/Plaster Repairs Window Installations Window Treatments ​Door Repairs ​Paint Bookcases Furniture Assembly Moulding/Trim Custom Carpentry Mirrors/Paintings/Tapestries Miscellaneous Repairs Seasonal Maintenance Insulation & WeatherStripping Holiday Decorations Hard to Reach Light Bulbs Painting Touch ups Gutter Repair & Cleaning ​Check Smoke Detectors & Detectors see website for more listings.

septic tank