If It's Broke Building Maintenance

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2010

6338 Stamen Ct

San Diego, CA 92114

If Its Broke is a disabled veteran owned general building maintenance company that works for both commercial and residential clients since 1999. We charge $45 per hour with a 2 hour min. and a small trip charge. There is no up-charge for materials used for your project, you pay what I pay. In fact if I can get a discount YOU will get the same discount on the materials....

07/07/2013

Deborah B.

Excellent. I had purchased a new garbage disposal from Costco during a shopping trip because it looked nice. Turns out it as too large for under my sink and Bill went to Home Depot and purchased the right one after uninstalling the Costco one. He was very nice about it.

Description of Work
Misc. projects around the house; installed garbage disposal, security screen door, new lock assembly on front door. Cost did not include materials, however Bill came by first to see what he needed to purchase and then returned to complete the projects. Can do it all. I will be calling him back to install a new dining room chandelier.

Category appliance repair, handyman service, doors

01/17/2013

Sandra W.

I called Bill to change out a reciever on a ceiling fan/light fixture. He was very pleasant - came the day after I called. The part that I had been sent was not the correct part and Bill took care of everything for me. He called the company, got the right information and drove the next day to exchange the part for me!! Exceptional service! Within 2 days of calling my light is good as new and I have a new handyman!

Description of Work
- was called to replace reciever on ceiling fan/light combo - realized it was wrong part and dealt with the company that had shipped it - picked up the correct part and installed it the next day.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

07/12/2012

Alfred A.

I am very pleased with the outcome of the tasks I asked Bill to complete. Very knowledgeable and honest. If a task is outside his ability, his recommendations are excellent. His pricing was very reasonable. Bill aims to please. His life stories are funny, like those from a well-liked uncle. He has experience taking care of rental properties. A couple days after his service, I received his newsletter that he puts together for his clients. What a nice surprise!!

Description of Work
1. Repaired toilet mechanism 2. Replaced kitchen sink faucet 3. Removed light fixtures for cleaning

Category handyman service

08/03/2011

Deborah R.

Everything went great. Bill is professional and his workmanship is immaculate.

Description of Work
I have a rental house that had a lot of repairs due to tenant abuse. Out of 3 handymen that I called from Angie's List, Bill was the only one to respond. He was out the next day to fix a door that had "fallen off" its hinges. Besides the door he replaced the threshold, hung a new dining room light, fixed 3 gates, painted (washed and primed) a bathroom, replaced tubes and ballasts in kitchen fixture, replaced broken toilet seat and medicine cabinet, resized deadbolt, rehung window blind. The price included all materials and labor. He knows what he's doing and he performed this work in a filthy environment.

Category handyman service

04/13/2010

Sandra M.

Bill Campion is a terrific handyman, fast, clean and reasonable. He charges a trip fee and $40 per hour with a two-hour minimum, and he gives you receipts for every dime spent. For that you get fast, excellent work and he leaves the area clean. And he is never grumpy.

Description of Work
In listing the cost, I gave a median, but over the years I’ve had Bill do dozens of jobs, from small stuff like moving electrical outlets, to bigger jobs like restoring and finishing a room after water repair. The bills have ranged from as low as $100 to over $1000, and have always seemed right. He does beautiful work. You cannot tell where a patch begins or ends. Bill is also very helpful about ordering the right equipment, and he is a great problem solver. When he unpacked an exhaust fan I had ordered and found it was a bad choice, he good-naturedly packed it up and helped me figure out what would work for my place and where best to get it. Later when he was installing the replacement fan, he got on the phone to the manufacturer to deal with some issue I couldn’t even comprehend.

Category drywall, handyman service

Wilson services

DP Painting

Free estimates and unbeatable rates!

Monsivais Painting

We are painting company that takes pride in our work! 25 years of experience with a license. no matter how big or small your project will be, we will make your dream come true. we are family operated!

Satisfaction

If Its Broke does NO PLUMBING of any sort, but has worked with an excellent plumber for the last 14 years. We do not do roofing repairs due to insurance restrictions, but have excellant referals for roofers. We do not do any tile work but have several excellent referrals.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about If It's Broke Building Maintenance

How is If It's Broke Building Maintenance overall rated?

If It's Broke Building Maintenance is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are If It's Broke Building Maintenance open?

If It's Broke Building Maintenance is open:

What payment options does If It's Broke Building Maintenance provide

If It's Broke Building Maintenance accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does If It's Broke Building Maintenance offer free estimates?

Ask If It's Broke Building Maintenance for details on free project estimates.

Does If It's Broke Building Maintenance offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, If It's Broke Building Maintenance offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by If It's Broke Building Maintenance?

No, If It's Broke Building Maintenance does not offer warranties.

What services does If It's Broke Building Maintenance offer?

If It's Broke Building Maintenance offers the following services: Commericial clients; ceiling tile replacement, lighting repairs and perodic checks, painting, curb painting and general maintaince. Residential clients; lighting repairs and up-dates, electricial repairs, painting and drywall repair, furniture assembly and the jobs you don't have the time to do, or don't want to do yourself

Are there any services If It's Broke Building Maintenance does not offer?