I'll Handle IT

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

8859 Haveteur Way

San Diego, CA 92123

I started "I'll Handle It" to address what I recognized as a need that homeowners have for competent, knowledgeable and courteous home improvement service professionals to help them with all manner of projects large and small. Founded in San Diego, "I'll Handle It" is a home grown business that prides itself in its responsiveness to its customers needs. At "I'll Handle It" "Professional Service You Can Rely on" is our mantra, and we can prove it....

handyman (225)door installation (30)plumbers (26)electrician (25)interior painting (23)lighting (23)home remodeling (22)fence company (17)house painting (13)tile installation (12)ceiling fan installation (11)drywall (8)

07/12/2021

Dave did great work for us. We wanted to update three bathrooms. Dave replaced the floors, vanities, mirrors, and all the fixtures. He also brought in a subcontractor to reglazed the tubs. Dave finished on time, on budget, and the work looks great. I will definitely call Dave next time I need a contractor or handyman.

Description of Work
Three bathroom

Category awnings,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

It was our pleasure. Enjoy the bathrooms.

06/17/2021

If I could give I'll Handle It ten stars, I would! I hired Dave, the owner, to tear down my old fence and build me a new one. The proposal price was right in line with what I was expecting and I chose I'll Handle It over the others that I interviewed because of how Dave really listened to what I wanted and although offered suggestions didn't try to push me otherwise. Dave's expertise really became...

Description of Work
Old fence removed and a new fence built

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/07/2021

Excellent service. I will use again.

Description of Work
Curtain rod installation, large art hanging, fixed cabinet door.

Category handyman service,window treatments

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

04/11/2021

Excellent job. Honest, reliable, under promised and over performed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
assemble patio furniture

Category awnings

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

12/28/2020

I was very impressed with his handiwork. He was very clean, friendly, and capable. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Handyman

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you for the opportunity. Looking forward to the next project.

12/24/2020

Excellent. Dave was a true professional who did excellent work.

Description of Work
Handyman

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Glad I could be of service. Hope you will reach out to us in the future.

12/15/2020

Dave was really easy to work with and he did a great job hanging everything up on my walls. Looking forward to hiring him again whenever I need things taken down and the wall repaired!

Description of Work
Shelving installation

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank You. It was my pleasure. Best of luck with your educational pursuits. Please call again.

12/13/2020

Great! Dave is really good at what he does and super honest.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling fan and general handyman work.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank You, It was a pleasure.

11/17/2020

Excellent! Appointment was on time, and friendly and professional service. I had a jammed garbage disposal that was quickly determined to be from a soda can tab. Additionally, I had two wall sconces hung. I am very pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal and lighting installation

Category handyman service,lighting

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Thank You . We hope that you will think of us in the future.

11/11/2020

Dave came on time and performed all of the tasks we agreed upon exactly as he said he would. We have used him before a few years ago so we knew exactly who to call this time around. Dave has always suggested solutions for us which are cost-effective which I appreciate a great deal. He has a stellar reputation so his schedule is packed; you might need to wait a while but he's definitely worth it.

Description of Work
Various outdoor handyman tasks

Category fencing,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Thank you very much. We look forward to the next project.

Installations, Repairs & Remodeling. Drywall repair, Painting, Finish Carpentry, Wood Flooring. Plumbing, Electrical.