Home Sweet Home Repairs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Repairs & Remodels On Demand

Repairs, Remodels and Everything in Between. Cost determined by job. Additional phones - (866) 934-9489.

Offers by Repairs & Remodels On Demand on Angi
Neighbor Handyman Services

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Here at Neighbor Handyman Services, we sustain our business on quality & integrity without sacrificing affordable repairs and installations. We are experts in the handyman trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Neighbor Handyman Services on Angi
ETCETERA.INC

I am a local business that can do anything from HANDYMAN, home repairs, landscaping/maintenance, yard clean up, hauling ETC...! When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who cares about adding value to your home. Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

07/03/2017

Repairs done smoothly and professionally.

Description of Work
Barry replaced cartridges for both shower faucets.

04/04/2013

I call Barry multiple times a year. He is very responsive and does a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I have Barry on speed dial. He has done lots of work at my rental. He is my go to guy for just about anything. I live out of state so it is important that I have someone that I can depend on and trust. He has helped my with everything from a busted water heater, leaky faucet, running toilet, painting, adjusting and replacing patio doors, etc... There isn't much he can't do. He is highly recommended.

05/25/2012

I like that he listened to my concerns and was able to work out an economical solution to the problem. Also, I was very impressed that he showed up on time, completed the job on a timely manner, and was very professional.

Description of Work
I used Home Sweet Home Repairs to do various repairs around my house and install a bathroom mirror.

Handymen.