Gladstone Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

5173 Waring Rd. #166

San Diego, CA 92120

Air Conditioning & Heating Replacements/ New installs. Both central Air and Ductless Mini-splits. Five Star rated on multiple review sites. We take the time to understand your needs and goals for each project and do our best to ensure that’s what you get. We work very effectively on each project, and because installs and replacements are our specialty we can typically complete every job in a timely manner (1-3 days) and still provide the best quality and workmanship. During the bidding process there are no up-sells or pushy sales people to deal with, just a friendly face to provide all the options for your home and answer all your questions. Contact Gladstone. “You’ll be Glad you did!”...

06/03/2021

Julie M.

A top notch company - everyone was pleasant, professional and the installation went great. I would highly recommend this company and would definitely hire them for other heating or cooling needs.

Description of Work
We had a mini-split AC united added to our house

07/04/2018

Cathy C.

Mike was great - very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Ductless AC

01/11/2018

Marcy A A.

I'm a novice at home improvement and had quite a learning curve. I got multiple bids for a new furnace to replace a 40 year old system. After reviewing fancy video presentations and checking out shoe covers and the white glove thing of other companies who came in at twice the price, I chose Gladstone because of their responsiveness and patience, and I'm so glad I did. I was able to afford a new furnace AND AC! They were on time each day, took only 4 days including dismantling and removing the ancient furnace and all the collapsed ducting in a sprawling ranch house, and they even did some extras things in my attic. The owner was present each day and answered all of my questions, made changes I asked for and did a final walk through. I highly recommend Gladstone.

Description of Work
I had a 40 year old furnace and collapsed ducting in a 1970's ranch house that had to be removed and replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am very happy that you’re so pleased with our services.

10/16/2017

Rick T.

Great, work was completed on time at a great competitive price.

Description of Work
Full 5 ton system install.

10/05/2017

Eric D.

They were quick and professional. They were informative both during the sale and then afterward. They gave me the heater and AC units that were the right size for my small house, the other companies quoted me larger units I didn't need. They were good listeners.

Description of Work
New heater, AC and ducting. Also removed old heater and ducting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We're glad that you were very happy with our services, this is always our goal!

09/06/2017

Jason B.

In and out in three days. Price was about $2k less than other bids.

Description of Work
Replace furnace, add central air, and fix and replace some duct work

04/05/2017

valerie K.

The service was great. Gladstone Heating and Air was able to provide me an estimate and complete the install faster than expected! I couldn't be happier with the service I received. I have had several follow up questions about service and maintenance and Mike has quickly responded to all my questions. Gladstone doesn't treat you like a "one time" customer, they treat you like family.

Description of Work
After a remodel to my home, Mike from Gladstone Heating and Air came out and installed a new heating and air conditioner. Great service. This company is fast and friendly and very reasonably priced. This is definitely a business I will refer to friends and family. You won't be disappointed. A++ customer service.

03/30/2017

Sasha H.

Mike and his team did a great job on installing a new AC at my house. Mike always answered my phone calls and gladly answered any of my questions. His team came on time and did a great quality work. I absolutely love my AC and it's finally cool at my house instead of humid and hot. Definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed to replace my old AC unit that was working poorly for a new one.

02/17/2017

Merrick M.

Gladstone was tremendous every step along the way. We got three bids for the job. Mike Gladstone took the time and care to talk us through our options, provided an honest assessment of what needed to be done, and followed up to ensure all of our questions were answered. Not only was Gladstone the most professional and comprehensive in the assessment and estimate, the estimate was the best cost by far coming in roughly $3,000 below the next highest bid. Amazingly the bid was for the same quality of appliances, materials, and likely better workmanship. When it came time to do the work, the crew was very professional and did a great job with installation, haul away, and cleanup. They completed the job in two days consistent with the estimate. Again, could not be happier from start to finish. The other companies were much larger and tried to sell up things we didn't need and/or inflated prices to cover salespeople and overhead for their bigger operations. One of the estimates was from a big name company in San Diego and it was almost $10,000 more for the same job!

Description of Work
Needed to replace our complete HVAC system, including new A/C, furnace, and ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

As always this is our goal. Thank you very much for all the kind words. And again thank you for your business!

02/09/2017

Jeff O.

Awesome! Great guys. Super curtious, friendly, and fast.

Description of Work
Replace wall mounted heater.

Target now Home services

Established in 2016 Target Now Home services offer the best prices in the market! With experience technician that love to serve Our costumers! You can trust that you are being taken care of ! All of our technician are fully vaccinated and masked up to protect you and your loved ones ! Here at Target Now home services we are specialize in Chimney Sweeping & Repair. We also offer Dryer vents cleaning and Repair . Hire us to get good quality work for cheaper prices ! Spacial offers : Dryer vent sweeping And inspection for only $$129.99 Chimney cap + installation + free fire hazard inspection for only $199

Nick's Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc.

Here at Nick's Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc. our focus is to provide homeowners and property owners prompt response, courteous attention, timely scheduling, detailed work, proposals, and quality workmanship for fair a value. Our company strives to perform work to the satisfaction of every customer and that begins and ends with how we treat our customers! We offer a one year lint free service pledge with every cleaning. If you experience noticeable lint blockage within one year of your cleaning we will clean it again for free. You have our word!

Airways Duct Cleaning

Call today for all your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs!

931949
    California
    California: Contractors
    07/31/2023
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & AC installation/replacement Experts! We are fully licensed Heating & Air-Conditioning Install/Replacement company. We specialize in installs/replacements of Heating & Air-Conditioning systems for single-family homes. Also offer a great Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Installation service.

Swamp coolers.