Europe Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

7938 Miramar rd

San Diego, CA 92122

KITCHEN , BATH & HOME MAKEOVER by Europe Construction - Your Remodeling & Construction Center In today’s highly competitive market, we are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will provide you with personal solutions to your remodeling and construction needs, and we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations. We will take the time to find a creative solution to your project. At this family-friendly company, we believe in quality family time, and we respect and care for one another; we're sure you'll be happy working with us....

04/04/2017

James F.

They are perfectionists. Job went well

Description of Work
Crown molding

Category remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Thank you for your feedback. It was pleasure working with you. Looking forward to assist you with many other projects!

09/30/2016

Renee G.

Very professional, clean, and timely services.

Description of Work
Crown Molding

Category home remodeling

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom 7938 Miramar [Member Information Removed]., San Diego, 92126 760-683-9293

03/30/2016

Dixie P.

They were fine. They didn't charge me anything extra. The price was a little high for what they did but, they did do good work. The quality of work was an A.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $525 Base Board Installation and Painting.

Category woodworking

11/10/2015

Daniel R.

Initially communication was spotty most likely because we were doing it via Angie's List as opposed to phone or even personal email. Once we got over the initial hump, I set and appointment with Sergy, the owner, and he came to the house to scope the job. That's when we found out I had misread the deal on Angie's list. I thought it was for wall painting AND base board installation but it was for base board installation and base board painting. Whoops!! Regardless, Sergy agreed to the job that I wanted done; paint small bedroom wall and install base boards for the same price. Which was cool. We showed him the paints we had picked out an accent wall color and then the remaining walls. He suggested we by Behr Ultra that has the primer mixed in and then we set the date. One the day of the job, a two man crew showed up a little early (which was fine). They were both nice and set straight to work. The next thing I know they are done packed up and ready to leave. I was busy on a phone call and did a quick visual review of the the room. Everything looked great and they were on there way. All in all, it was a great experience. My young daughter loves it. i would hire them again and I would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
Painted bedroom and installed base boards.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Review respond. Thank you for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom 7938 Miramar Rd., San Diego, 92126 760-683-9293

08/10/2015

Sue M.

I was very pleased. Boris knew his stuff. Gave me ideas I had not considered. You do not get copies of the plans but now I have a much better idea of the options for my kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
They came out to my home, took measurements &. discussed ideas for kitchen remodel. A few week later I visited their showroom to see 3d plans for my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom on Miramar Rd. 760-683-9293

08/04/2015

Ad M.

The previous owner had installed water lines along the ceiling. I didn't think there would be hope in covering the mess up...pearls on a pig ...was my thinking. Europe Construction I have to say-was remarkable. I can't believe the job they did! They were on time, efficient, thorough, and very professional. They did what I thought was not possible-crown molding looks amazing and a hint of the piping in sight. I would definitely use them in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Install crown molding

06/18/2015

Suramya N.

We bought 1970 built house 2 years ago and soon after we bought it, we started disliking it. We were used to leaving in modern homes and living in this old house felt like we were living in someone else's house. Because of limited budget, we started with bare minimum. We needed three basic things: fireplace mantle with closing glass doors (we had white bricks around open fireplace that looked old and unsafe with small kids), removing the wide gaps from staircase railing (again to reduce chances of accident with small kids) and similarly, reducing the gaps in the balcony railing for the same safety reason. However, as happens to all home owners, our wish list started expanding fast - we wanted baseboards, better entry door etc. We had an interesting entry space that was at higher level than the rest of the house allowing a stranger waiting at the entry door to see the entire living and dining area; and we wanted to do something about this. Also, the carpet was old, so changing it was necessary - but if we do wooden or laminate flooring on the 1st floor in future, that carpet would have been wasted - so then the wooden / laminated floor also got added into the list. We first contacted Sergiy in July 2014. We were trying to get quotes from different contractors as well as understand how to approach the entire remodeling project. We soon realized that there were special contractors for every bit of work we wanted to get done - i.e. a fireplace mantle contractor, a staircase railing contractor, drywall contractor, flooring contractor if we get that done etc. And we struggled to imagine how the house will look once we put all updates together. There were bigger contract companies that could do everything, but they wanted to do big projects and they suggested us to get the work done through individual contractors since the work was not big enough for their business. Sergiye was one of the two contractors who promised to do all, with their own crew - so I would not have to worry about different people coming to my house every week. When we approached Sergiy in July 2014, our budget was tight and we found Sergiy's quotes 20% higher than another contractor. However, we felt Sergiy had better ideas than other contractor, and may be better construction abilities. But because of the cost constraint, we dropped the idea of remodeling till we find better solution / contractor. While looking for solution, we even tried a designer, who would charge per hour and will get us some decent contractors for what we wanted to get done and will handle the entire project. But that turned out to be a nightmare, as she kept us charging of very little or useful advice. We contacted Sergiy back after 6 months or so. He was cautious with us as we had re-approached him after a while and he kept reminded me not to waste his time! It almost felt as if he was obliging to us by working on the project! We told him that his price was high. I would caution people dealing with him that he sometimes comes out as very intimidating person as he shows angler and arrogance on his face (Sergiy, if you are reading this, you should do some Yoga, may be I need too, international Yoga day is coming!); but some other time, he is mild and shows good manners. After some negotiation, he gave us 10% discount on some of the work that we had defined at that time and we decided to go with him. By this time, you must have realized that I was feeling stressed in dealing with him, but we thought he would do good job. We started defining more details of the project before signing the contract and starting the work; and he did come out with some good ideas of remodeling - like installing the stone tiles in entry area where we had old wooden floor, decorative tile as a blocking wall between entry area and dining area and using the same decorative tile for the top of the new drywall near the entry that divided the higher level entry and the living area. He also suggested a nice glass penal and LED lights near the entry that added richness to our house. But all of these new work he added was expensive. He started the work on the promised time-frame, his crew were great. Even if only few of the spoke English, I and my wife felt they were good people, professional and wished well for us. Their work quality was good and they didnt waste our time. All of the work was done in the promised time frame, the house was cleaned at the end of every work day. There is one issue however - they need to improve a little on the internal communication and details of the project within their team. For example, for installing the tiles around the fireplace, we worked with their project manager in the beginning and put the tiles together in a way that would feel continuity of lines from one tile to another. However, by the time the tiles got installed, the communication did not happen and one of their crew members just installed the tiles as he liked. Fortunately, it was not bad, so we did not need to complain. Similarly, I think Sergiy did not share the original staircase railing pictures we sent to him in the beginning of the project to the rest of his crew and therefore, the crew started installing the blusters with much higher distance between them than what we wanted. Also, some of the things like the fireplace mantle and the decorative pillar could have matched in design and could have better designs; but because the design was not fully defined in the beginning, we cant complain much. Once we thought Sergiy had good sense of modeling ideas, we relied on him to watch the designs being implemented, but I think he went too relaxed on these things. Also, please watch out for price creep - Sergiy asked for more money than we agreed for the drywall work and for the installation of balusters (one his crew complained that they will now need more time because of our request of smaller gaps between them). However, these were not huge amount of money (four hundred or so) and the drywall required more work than what Sergiy originally estimated - so overall no huge complains. Bottom line - They will do decent work professionally but at higher price, and if you hire them, you should pay attention to the details of the work - else you will only realize the mistakes after the work is done.

Description of Work
General remodeling Drywall Installing tiles Staircase railing (wooden) Baseboards Fireplace mantle Laminate flooring Balcony railing improvements

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, fireplaces, home builders, woodworking, doors

Good day Mr. And Mrs. [member name removed], thank you for your business and time to write a review. Wish you good weekend, and we will see you soon for next phase of your home improvement project. Thank you for realizing all challenges we encountered during remodel and our ability to deliver beyond what you expect and to your absolute satisfaction. Thank you again for choosing Europe Construction as your trusted service provider. Europe Construction Team

06/17/2015

Randy and Lori D.

Europe Construction did a great job--they were very professional as well. I will be calling them for bids on future home projects.

Description of Work
Crown Molding for 1 bedroom.

06/14/2015

James F.

Sergei and his team are true craftsmen. He came to my home on schedule and did all the measurements and then because my home is much later than the amount of feet covered by the Angie's list special price he gave me the extra area at half price. This was about half the cost I had been offered by other providers. The crew came to my home and did the work in an extremely professional manner. To put it very simply: high quality workmanship, professional and pleasant crew, fast, exacting and they even gave me some free advice for future projects I have in mind. After reviewing the companies online portfolio I will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
The company installed about 100 ft. of crown molding in my townhouse.

Category home remodeling

Hello [Removed Member Name] , Thank you for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom on Miramar Rd.

06/13/2015

Jennifer W.

Great work by done by a group of very professional and talented installers. They were efficient, through, paid attention to the details and left the area cleaned.

Description of Work
Installation of 60 linear feet of crown molding

Category home remodeling

Dear (removed member name), Thank you again for a chance, To earn your trust and business. All our team at Europe Construction, Express great appreciation to you, For finding a time to write your honest Review. Best to you from Europe Construction.

06/04/2015

Linda R.

I purchased an AL deal offered by Europe Construction to have crown molding installed. Crown molding on the first floor (living room, dining room and hallway) was not one of my higher priorities but this was deal that I could not pass up. Sergiy Korelov, the owner, reviewed the job, gave me the cost for the additional sq.ft and cuts, and set a date for the installation. This was still a great deal even with the additional cost. Couple of days prior to the installation date, I received a reminder call. The date before installation date, I moved the furnishing away from the walls. The crew - Paul, Peter and Vasili - arrived on time. I dealt with Paul on the details or questions that I had. The crew was very efficient and completed the installation and clean-up within 3-hours. They did an AMAZING job. Not only was the price good but they were able to start the job according to my schedule. They far exceeded my expectations and would consider Europe Construction for future jobs. THANK YOU!!!?

Description of Work
Crown molding installation

Category home remodeling

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for finding a time, To express your feelings and experience in honest Review. We wish you the best and looking forward to develop Strong biz. Relationship. Sergiy.

05/18/2015

Chris G.

All went well. Installers were courteous, punctual and well qualified. Finished job in two hours.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding in the master bedroom.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Hello [Member name removed], Thank you for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom on Miramar Rd.

05/15/2015

Roberta M.

Wow! Two men showed up on time and completed the job within a couple of hours. Very professional, beautiful craftsmanship. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding in small family room.

05/13/2015

Shawn S.

The coupon was limited to 60 linear feet for $299 so I paid additional $160 for additional area but it was well worth it considering it was a great deal all-in-all. The craftsmanship was amazing and the attention to detail even better. This company is as good as advertised for the work they do. Although, it was a challenge to schedule appointment, it was well worth the wait. I would recommend them to family & friends.

Description of Work
Install and paint 4" crown moulding for approx. 76 linear feet.

05/13/2015

DIANA W.

I was very impressed with their customer service. From the initial call to their finished product. Paul and his 2-person crew was here right on time. They started setting their equipment and drop cloths up outside right away. The crew came in measured and went right to work. Finished the product within an hour and they left. Was very polite, did not pressure me for other work, although I have highly recommended them to my neighbors. All in all---great job!!!

Description of Work
Provide a bedroom crown molding.

05/12/2015

Gerard A.

Paul and his crew did a fantastic job. The finished product/result looks amazing. I highly recommend Europe Construction and will definitely use them in the future for any construction needs.

Description of Work
Installed Crown Molding in the Master Bedroom.

Category woodworking

Hello [member name removed], Thank you for your time and effort to write a review in order to express your feeling about experience your had working with our team at Europe Construction. Please keep Europe Construction in mind for future Home Improvement Projects like Kitchen, Bathroom, Floring, Media/entertainment wall, fireplace makeover, etc. Best to you. Sergiy, owner of Europe Construction, Complete Design & Remodeling center with Showroom on Miramar Rd.

05/11/2015

Britta M.

We were very impressed with Europe Construction. Sergiy is prompt & reliable, and he worked with us to design a project that met both our desires for our kitchen and our budget. The work was completed on time, Sergiy and Paul were responsive to our requests, and we are very happy with the outcome (the kitchen looks great!). We would definitely use Europe Construction again for future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Partial remodel of our kitchen (installation of pass through bar area, lighting work, raising of ceiling).

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling

05/04/2015

Linda M.

The people were wonderful and I needed to do 2 rooms instead. It was too much money to go to the second room. They were honest and very straight forward. I decided to not go with this deal.

Description of Work
We were going to install crown molding.

Category contractors

Good morning dear [Member Info Removed], thank you for your time and honest review, and for the chance to earn your trust and business, looking forward to help you next time at the next phase of your Home improvement. Staff at Europe Construction

03/26/2015

Jeyapandian K.

They were terrific. They were eager to start the moment the house was available to them. They finished the job on a short tight schedule. They were able to do this because they have in-house specialists for every job required. As soon as one phase was finished the next staff member started the next phase immediately. This is how they were able to finish in weeks the job for which other contractors estimated months. They did high quality work too. The design consultant listened to my objectives and gave me creative suggestions and options. He was very helpful in deciding what was important to spend money on. The supervisor and staff were responsive to my requests during and after the job. They came back to fix things that were not to my liking. Europe Construction has permanent salaried staff. Because of this, I could have saved a few hundred dollars by going with another contractor. But then my opportunity cost would have been much more than that, because I would not have been able to move into the house for months. Overall I find them cost-effective. I am very pleased with their work and recommend them highly to everyone.

Description of Work
Europe Construction did a complete kitchen remodeling and a partial bathroom remodeling for me. Kitchen cabinets were replaced. Granite countertop was installed. They installed sink, faucets, gargabe disposal, kitchen appliances including over-the-range microwave. In the bathroom they removed tile countertop to install granite and replaced sinks.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Good day [member name removed], Thank you very much for finding a time to put a detailed review about Your experience with Europe Construction. Best regards for you.

01/19/2015

marci M.

They got in touch and came out right away and took care of a few things but there wasn't enough at the same time to finish the 40hrs so they said they would come back. They when it was time to get the rest of the job done (about 2 weeks later) it was a bit harder to get in touch but they did come back and did some trenching work that was difficult and during which they hit a pipe and then fixed it which took up the rest of the time. Overall the work was good. There was a little mess leftover after each job (cement drips along our walkway, etc).

Description of Work
Purchased their big deal for GC for a week.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Hello, nice to hear from you, and sorry that you were not 110% satisfy, we realy tryed to work around your schedule and special during your baby due date. please let let us know if we can do any thing else to help you. Best regards. Sergiy

10/23/2014

Harold H.

He called me back once after he was on vacation, but he hasn't called me back since.

Description of Work
I called them several times to get an estimate.

Category remodeling

Good morning [Members Name]. I am very sorry that your information was missing from my radar and my team didn't address your needs correctly, Please let us know what can we do for you to make it right. www.KitchenHomeMakeover.com text/call (760) 683-9293 Sergiy V. Korelov owner/ Gen. Contractor. Fax. (858) 635-9170 EuropeConstruction@ymail.com You are welcome to find more information about our company On Yelp; Angie's list, Facebook, HOUZZ.com; BBB (A+ ratin

10/09/2014

Kelly H.

Sergiy was very professional and prompt from the start. He was very quick to respond to my emails and was able to start the project within about 1 week. He sent a project manager out to touch base and had two men do the work. All were very professional and respectful of our home. To be honest I hardly noticed they were there because they took all measures to be least disruptive as possible (I'm a stay at home mom with a small child). I would highly recommend Europe Construction for your next home project. As a mom having a crew I'm comfortable with come into our home is extremely important to me and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Install crown molding and base boards in one bedroom.

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

07/08/2014

Myrna D.

When we first met Sergiy, he looked at the job we were asking him about and he gave us a quote very shortly after. His quote was competitive but we were very impressed by his knowledge and our easy of working with him. He and his crew were very professional and did beautiful work. If we had any questions he was easy to reach and always responded. Everyone was very friendly and pleasant to work with. I would recommend him to others and will use his company again should the occasion arise.

Description of Work
They replaced our cabinet and installed quartz counter top. They also installed a new sink and gas range. They installed new glass tile back splash, as well.

06/10/2014

Robin L.

He suggested using a remnant of granite instead of tile. I liked that idea even though it would have cost more. I wasn't prepared to spend the additional amount because we were moving and the house was becoming a rental. I did not end up using this provider but would definitely consider him for bigger more extensive jobs.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate on re tiling a BBQ area.

Category ceramic tile, outdoor kitchens

Dear [member name removed], thank you very much for your time to write a review.

04/15/2014

Vishu N.

Sergiy and his team lead by Paul were great. Very professional. They have a dedicated crew unlike other contractors who hire on and off. They did an amazing job. Minor issues which were quickly corrected no questions asked. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gutted and put in a new kitchen and master bath

Category home remodeling

Dear [member name removed], thank you very much of your business and time to write a review.

Classic Home Improvements

With over 20 years construction experience, our team has extensive knowledge which translates to premier home improvements that are completed quickly, neatly, and correctly! Our commitment to service, quality, and communication is displayed from the moment we provide you with a free written estimate to the moment we both sign off on your complete satisfaction of the project. We invite you to work with a company who displays professionalism by providing you with a time line for the completion of your project, communicating changes which may be unforseen, and providing you with 24 hour customer service support.

SureGuard Construction

As a licensed, bonded and insured company for almost 40 years, our professional team brings expertise and detail to every job to provide the best experience possible. Our family owned company was founded in California and has expanded to serve the Oregon and Washington areas in recent years. With Sure Guard, you’re not only purchasing a valuable partner, but an unmatched experience; we “roll out the red carpet” for our customers and treat every customer as a valued person and not a just a number as many other large companies would. We look at every project as an opportunity to innovate solutions before problems exist and bid every job with that in mind. Sure Guard was family founded and continues as a company focused on delivering the best value without compromising on innovative installation techniques and sustainable, high quality products. Every job we do comes backed with our “Sure Shield” warranty that allows our customers to have piece of mind that when we’re complete, it’s done the best way. Sure Guard is a member of the Better Business Bureau and HBA, as well as a dealer of Milgard windows and doors, and partner with James Hardie building products, Certainteed, GAF and Owens Corning roofing just to name a few.

Monsivais Painting

We are painting company that takes pride in our work! 25 years of experience with a license. no matter how big or small your project will be, we will make your dream come true. we are family operated!

State of California
    CA state Lisense board
    01/01/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available

Design, Remodel & Construction. Complete Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Painting. Granite. Cabinets. Flooring. Tile. Windows. Kitchen & Baths. Carpentry. Doors. Crown Molding. Wood. Recessed Lights. Hardwood & Carpet. Furniture Repair. Custom Woodwork. Closets. Plumbing. Electrical. Siding (including installation of James Hardie products).

Small Handyman staff>< BUT we will be glade to help only if list of scope of work large enough.