Easy Flow

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

PO Box 126794

San Diego, CA 92112

Proudly serving Southern California counties of San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Imperial, Los Angeles, Ventura, and San Bernardino. 24/7 Emergency services available. Residental, Municipal, Industrial, Government Video Inspections, Vactor Cleaning, Hydro Excavation, Trenchless Technology, Pipe Bursting, CIPP Lining...

12/11/2020

Maria Leonia S.

They broke an irreplaceable sink pedestal. Due to the slow response in providing a solution an attorney was retained. It took over six weeks for them to provide the solution, which was to simply repair the pedestal. A five-year warranty on the repair of the pedestal was demanded. In the them meantime we were (and still are) minus the use of a bathroom and unable to proceed with remodeling not knowing what the solution would be. Onsite supervision was severely lacking although their workers were diligent and hardworking besides the breakage of the pedestal. Their responsiveness to our situation was lacking to say the least.

Description of Work
Repair bathroom sink drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/16/2016

Jay A.

Mark is a very pleasant guy. He was very smooth when explaining what he saw while scoping our drain. She was made to feel very concened and was considering having him do the work.

Description of Work
Mark changed his appointment which we're able to accommodate, however, I was not able to be there, My wife substituted. He scoped the sewer line and gave us an estimate of $17K to line the pipes. I asked for the promised copy of the video. Mark told me he'd work it out. I called him three times and three times he promised he'd get the video to me. The work was done in August 2016 and still no video. It appears the ad is just a come-on for the work. I assume that if I had signed on for the 17 thousand dollar job, I'd get to see the video. He's not someone I want to do business with.

04/26/2016

CATHERINE H.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

06/30/2015

Sandra H.

Description of Work
They put in an outdoor clean out drain. I had bids from 2 other plumbers that were significantly higher, I paid $1,600 and the other 2 bids were both over $3,000. The others told me it would take 1 1/2 days to do the job, Easy Flow finished in 5 hours.

05/04/2015

max B.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

04/01/2015

Kathleen H.

We have hired a couple of companies for our rental properties and it has been a while. Easy Flow is one of the companies that I used and the tenant said that they did well. The tenant said that it went well. They were happy with it. The prices were reasonable and I thought that it was the appropriate amount. I paid for the service.

Description of Work
I used them probably 4 to 6 months ago. They provided with drain cleaning service. We had a clogged pipe and they unclogged it.

02/05/2015

Thomas U.

The project involved a combination of pulling through new 2" drain pipe using a trenchless bursting technique as well as the epoxy relining of a less deteriorated 6" pipe section . The quote was far less than one I had just recieved from a well known company that wanted to trench up the slab through the length of the house over 2 weeks. Scheduling was easy, Mark and his crew did outstanding professional work, finished the job in 2 days, provided an excellent warranty, and left everything clean with surprisingly very minimal intrusion to the house. I would highly recommend this company. When replacing or repairing deteriorated cast iron drains under slab, trenchless methods are the only way to go this day and age. Easy Flow is clearly the expert in this field.

Description of Work
I used Easy Flow to replace all the cast iron drains under a 1960 house on a slab.

01/14/2015

Michael K.

Description of Work
Relining of main sewer pipe through the house. Much more affordable option than tearing up the entire house to replace the pipe. Quality product with a quality crew working during the entire project. Did find another issue in the middle of the project but was extremely transparent in showing me pictures and giving me a good quote for the additional work. Great experience overall.

12/18/2014

John B.

Description of Work
Replaced all drains. Went well!!

11/22/2014

Shivakumar G.

it went as planned

Description of Work
install gutters

10/09/2014

James N.

showed up on time did the work as promised and provided some after the fact service for no additional charges

Description of Work
Relined a collapsing sewer pipe

09/01/2014

Kathleen M. C.

We did a lot of shopping. Other providers were a bit cheaper, but they skip lining the area around the joints. EZ Flow has the best process. They line the entire pipe (main line only), which means they have to come back after the liner cures and cut the holes for the branch lines that drain in the main line. But this is better than skipping the joint areas, by definition, these areas are the weakest and most susceptible to damage. So in the end, the process is the best, and most expensive, and I would do it again despite the headaches. In our case, there is also a sort of problem with the plumbing versus the pipe lining. The plumbing part involves camera inspection of branch lines to assess their condition, including removal of toilets to look for roots, and replacement of toilets, hopefully with new wax rings. The contract clearly stated this inspection was included, but the team did not want to do it. When they performed this part, they did it quickly, and we did not have the chance to really look and assess any problems. We got no DVD of the camera results. After the work, one of our toilets leaked, and it was very difficult to get them to come back, and they changed the schedule on us which basically left us sitting around, not able to do things while we were on hold and they re-scheduled follow up visits. On one such time, they came back at 7:30 am and then said they had to be at next appointment at 9:30, so they didn't schedule enough time to do a decent follow up visit, which is not my problem. But our guy complained about repeatedly coming back. Given the time constraint they created, they did not want to remove the toilet flange so we could see if water was leaking under our house or if there were roots there. When they did come back we had to show them the contract to point out this was part of the deal, not that we were trying to get something out of them we did not pay for. At this point, having paid $9,700 we are still unsure of the condition of the branch lines or what is going on under that toilet flange. And our toilet still leaks, but they said they didn't cause that problem, but we have no way of knowing. In addition, the logistics were not very smooth. Our promised date was delayed without follow up or explanation and it was difficult to get a written contract. I want to emphasize that I would hire this company again, but if you do, I suggest you hire a plumber to camera all your lines first, because these guys make so much money doing CIPP that they don't want to do any plumbing. And don't skip the part about getting a written contract, understand that you can no longer have pipes snaked the same way, and you can't put Drano down your lines.

Description of Work
installed C.I.P.P.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/01/2014

Paul N.

They cleaned it out and put in two different size pipe sections to repair it. They did a good job. They also gave me 10% off for being an Angie's List member.

Description of Work
I had a drain problem. Dirt came down through my uphill neighbor's property and clogged my drain.

Category drain cleaning

03/07/2014

Sylvia H.

I liked that they were there when I needed them to be and they called if they were ever running late. They were good at communication. The two technicians always got right to work and they were here early in the day to get the job done. They even waited a few days to make sure everything was going well before they let me pay them. They were great to work with and the results are great.

Description of Work
They did some re-piping in our home.

09/19/2013

Howard E.

My house was built in 1929. Having recently begun to smell a strong sewage odor, I called EasyFlow who offered a free video sewer inspection. The truck arrived the next day and I watched the video as the camera found a spot where the cast iron had crumbled blocking the pipe and leaving it open at the top. The technician was concerned enough to call in two more men who crawled under the house for an "eyeball" inspection. They also took pictures which let me see a lake of muddy sewage and a lot of bad pipe. All this took half a day with 3 men (without charge!) Because of the severity of the problem--my neighbors were complaining--they agreed to start work the next day. The first thing they did was to get rid of the offensive smell and health hazard by pumping out the sewage lake and an enormous quantity of contaminated dirt. Then they replaced all the old cast iron under the house and then the exterior run to the city sewer hookup. Replacing the exterior run used a clever method which disturbed only a small 3 by 4 foot area of our yard. All of this took just two days to complete! I am very pleased with the speed of their response, the manner in which the work was performed, and the very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Removal of enormous quantity of sewage and polluted dirt, complete replacement of old cast iron piping under the house, and re-piping of exterior 75 foot run from the house to the city sewer hookup.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/14/2013

Maggie M.

It went fabulous. It is guaranteed 100% lifetime. They were incredibly professional, well versed in their field, prompt, and courteous. 100% satisfied. He showed me on underground cameras the work that needed done before hand which made me feel confident on the work he was doing and diverting bigger problems that would have came about if I did not have it done. Every question I had he answered with a response that made 110% sense to me. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Relining of main underground pipes.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Offers by Plumbing Plus on Angi
    Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal

trenchless technology,trenchless technologies,trenchless repair,trenchless construction,trenchless pipe repair,trenchless pipe replacement,trenchless sewer, trenchless sewer repair,trenchless water line replacement, trenchless sewer line replacement,trenchless sewer replacement,pipe lining,sewer repair,sewer lining,sewer line replacement,epoxy pipe lining,trenchless pipe bursting,cipp lining,sewer rehabilitation,cured in place pipe liner,sewer pipe liner,sewer pipe repair,Video