Easy Flow

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

Proudly serving Southern California counties of San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Imperial, Los Angeles, Ventura, and San Bernardino. 24/7 Emergency services available. Residental, Municipal, Industrial, Government Video Inspections, Vactor Cleaning, Hydro Excavation, Trenchless Technology, Pipe Bursting, CIPP Lining...

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi

12/11/2020

They broke an irreplaceable sink pedestal. Due to the slow response in providing a solution an attorney was retained. It took over six weeks for them to provide the solution, which was to simply repair the pedestal. A five-year warranty on the repair of the pedestal was demanded. In the them meantime we were (and still are) minus the use of a bathroom and unable to proceed with remodeling not know...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair bathroom sink drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/16/2016

Mark is a very pleasant guy. He was very smooth when explaining what he saw while scoping our drain. She was made to feel very concened and was considering having him do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark changed his appointment which we're able to accommodate, however, I was not able to be there, My wife substituted. He scoped the sewer line and gave us an estimate of $17K to line the pipes. I asked for the promised copy of the video. Mark told me he'd work it out. I called him three times and three times he promised he'd get the video to me. The work was done in August 2016 and still no video. It appears the ad is just a come-on for the work. I assume that if I had signed on for the 17 thousand dollar job, I'd get to see the video. He's not someone I want to do business with.

04/01/2015

We have hired a couple of companies for our rental properties and it has been a while. Easy Flow is one of the companies that I used and the tenant said that they did well. The tenant said that it went well. They were happy with it. The prices were reasonable and I thought that it was the appropriate amount. I paid for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them probably 4 to 6 months ago. They provided with drain cleaning service. We had a clogged pipe and they unclogged it.

02/05/2015

The project involved a combination of pulling through new 2" drain pipe using a trenchless bursting technique as well as the epoxy relining of a less deteriorated 6" pipe section . The quote was far less than one I had just recieved from a well known company that wanted to trench up the slab through the length of the house over 2 weeks. Scheduling was easy, Mark and his crew did outstanding profes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Easy Flow to replace all the cast iron drains under a 1960 house on a slab.

10/09/2014

showed up on time did the work as promised and provided some after the fact service for no additional charges

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relined a collapsing sewer pipe

CATEGORY plumbing

trenchless technology,trenchless technologies,trenchless repair,trenchless construction,trenchless pipe repair,trenchless pipe replacement,trenchless sewer, trenchless sewer repair,trenchless water line replacement, trenchless sewer line replacement,trenchless sewer replacement,pipe lining,sewer repair,sewer lining,sewer line replacement,epoxy pipe lining,trenchless pipe bursting,cipp lining,sewer rehabilitation,cured in place pipe liner,sewer pipe liner,sewer pipe repair,Video

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal