DON'T BLINK PAINTING INC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2007

4046 Crown Point Dr. #7

San Diego, CA 92109

Don’t Blink Painting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured, workers comp. business that offers full- service interior and exterior residential painting services, including color consultation. Lic #887970...

03/01/2018

Bette N.

They wouldn’t pressure wash my house because it was too close to my pool. He cancelled the $450 job. I was disappointed, but he did cancel in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing Service

Category pressure washing

08/02/2017

Richard H.

Second project that I've had DBP do for me. First was 2 years ago doing the outside of our house. Fantastic job. Now the interior, which included removing popcorn ceiling and re-texturing. The crew was polite, professional and worked diligently. DBP's attention to detail is really what impresses me the most. Myron will go over the whole project with a fine tooth comb. They see to any touch-ups, missed areas, etc. right away, ensuring that you are a happy and satisfied customer. Rico was the project supervisor and he made some suggestions that were spot on and helpful. He makes sure the crew shows up on time and would work through the night if he could to minimize the disruption that can come with doing the work. Extremely happy with DBP!!

Description of Work
Interior house painting (living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, hallways, entry ways, ceilings) Removal of popcorn ceiling and re-texturing of ceilings Wallpaper removal Minor carpentry (replacement of damaged baseboards) Installation of canned lighting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you have been very kind to us each and every time. We all hope you enjoy not only the outside of your home but now also the inside of your home. Wish you the best! Myron Owner

07/26/2017

Valerie R.

Perfectly! These guys are amazingly talented. Great customer service, careful and thorough work.

Description of Work
Painting of the entire interior of our home.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], we want to make sure that you are always happy with our work and trust that we will always do the best that we can. Myron Owner

07/18/2017

Margaret J.

Good. Only problem was trying to get on their schedule.

Description of Work
Power wash exterior

Category pressure washing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for choosing DBP for your painting/ washing needs. I am sorry I was not able to attend to your project sooner. Regards Myron Owner

05/04/2017

Chip W.

Myron was completely professional throughout our project. He was always available and punctual. One thing I particularly appreciated was that he was willing to offer his opinions on how the job should best be done within our budget restraints. Midway through the job, there was a slight misunderstanding about one of the colors, and Myron came over promptly and redid the trim in question. I would highly recommend Don't Blink, and will definitely have Myron back to do our next painting job.

Description of Work
painting walls and wood trim in our dining room.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for the nice compliment. My goal is always to make sure that you are more than a client but a person that believes that I will always do my best to make sure that you are completely happy with your the work we can provide you. Myron

04/28/2017

Peter S.

Awesome. Their high standards were evident right from the get-go. Arturo showed up exactly on time to give an estimate, asked several good questions, made some solid recommendations and provided a very fair quote the same day. Scheduling the work was easy and, again, they were super punctual. They carefully laid down tape and plastic and were very detail oriented with Arturo double-checking his partner's work regularly. The end result was exceptional. Clean lines, no mess, no hassles. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Multiple interior touch ups + painting of bathroom and some baseboards.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great comment. I am glad you are happy with the work we have provided you with and if there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Myron

12/27/2016

Wayne W.

This is the third time that I have hired Don't Blink Painting. They alway do an excellent job at a fair price. Myron, the owner of Don't Blink Painting, is very professional. His work crew is punctual, polite, and respectful of the property. There was a problem with the paint, which had nothing to do with Don't Blink. Myron made certain that the problem was addressed at no additional cost to me. The end result was great. I would most certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
The exterior of my home was painted.

Category interior painters

Thank to you [Member Name Removed], I am glad we are able to grow our relationship and you given me the opportunity to provide you with the best service possible. Myron

08/22/2016

JAN H.

Great!! In fact I would say perfect. I couldn't believe how good the salon looked when they were done. They did beautiful work, great guys, very professional, and a fair price. I will be calling Myron and the guys at don't blink painting when it's time for my next project. I was very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Don't Blink painted my hair salon.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive comments. I hope everything is going well for you and will be waiting to hear from you to paint your home. The owner Myron

08/21/2016

John G.

It went really well. Myron did a great job and worked quickly to finish in the small time limit available. He was excellent at responding quickly when making plans. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Painted apartment popcorn ceiling with small water damage.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your nice comments. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

02/25/2016

Priscilla H.

Very well done. Have hired him for some future projects.

Description of Work
Painted bathroom plus moldings/baseboard.

Category interior painters

Thank You for choosing Don't Blink Painting for you painting projects. I will make sure to schedule you for the next project. If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call. Myron The owner

01/20/2016

Carol D.

There were very few snafus and delays due to having to order certain items rather than just picking them up at a local store.

Description of Work
Myron and his team took out the bathtub in the master bath and built a walk-in shower with bench. I replaced the floor with travertine. The walls and bench are also travertine. The floor of the shower is small rock. There are frameless shower doors and a fixed shower head in addition to a hand held one. All fixtures are oil rubbed bronze. There is also a strip of small black glass tile around the shower as an accent. The separate sink and vanity areas were updated with black slightly- sparkled granite tops, a copper sink, decorative mirror, new faucet (dark bronze of course) and new light fixtures. It all looks very high-end and fabulous. Too bad there isn't a way to post pictures.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it is always a pleasure working with you. I am glad you are very happy with all the work. Hope all is well. Myron

10/23/2015

Sandra P.

I've used this company before, so I knew they were awesome already. Myron is really good to work with, and is very responsive to any questions. He was able to work my job into the schedule pretty promptly, and the job itself was done quickly and professionally. The job took about two days total. His crew was very good about prepping the areas carefully and cleaning up afterwards. Their painting skills really good, and Myron is confident about the quality of the paint he uses. Having seen how fast the exterior trim paint faded out from prior work by another company (1.5 years!), I'll be super happy if this paint lasts as long as he thinks it will. In any case, I'll be hiring this company again!

Description of Work
Painting services for the following: interior garage walls over new drywall; exterior wood facia on front of house; exterior wood trim on 12 new windows; wood trim on two interior doors; some stucco patching and other exterior wood trim painting.

Category contractors, drywall, roofing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for the nice comments and if you do have any issues with the paint fading. Please feel free to call me anytime.

07/07/2015

David L.

Fast service; excellent job; helpful advice; courteous. This was our second experience with Don't Blink, and we will call them in the future without hesitation.

Description of Work
Touch up painting in LR, BA

Category interior painters

Thank you! I am glad I was able to help you again. Please let me know if there is anything we could do for you in the future. The owner Myron

07/01/2015

Linda P.

Myron was very quick to respond to my inquiry even though it was a small job that was kind of a pain. Due to a rare rainy day in San Diego he was able to start the work the same day as the estimate which was great. He made sure that the wall with metallic paint got done exactly according to manufacturers instructions and also made note of several details about the trim. The painters were very considerate of my family and very professional. They took good care of our belongings when moving them and placed everything back and left the work space in perfect shape. I am so happy with the quality of the work. Every line is perfectly straight. I will definitely hire Don't Blink again!

Description of Work
Painted my daughter's room in 3 colors, including one metallic paint.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Thank you for the nice complement.. When your son is ready to paint his room. Just give me a call. The owner Myron

06/25/2015

ALEXANDRA M.

Don't Blink painting did a great job. They arrived on time and were professional and courteous. I am getting ready to sell our house, and especially appreciate Myron's help in determining what I needed to paint and what I did not. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painted several interiors areas and doors; power washed and painted stucco around balcony

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review for my company. I hope all goes well when selling your place. Myron The Owner

06/06/2015

Victoria C.

Fantastic service. Myron responded to our last minute request - we wanted the job done on two days notice - and was able to fit the job in and do it with the utmost professionalism. Their whole operation from start to finish was efficient, high quality and customer-oriented. I would highly recommend for any type of painting work.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters

I am glad I was able to assist you on your project and you a very happy with the outcome. Myron The owner

04/24/2015

Patricia H.

Myron and his crew did an incredible job! We are very satisfied with the results! The only concern was pricing, I do feel that they are a bit high when compared to other offers found later on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Myron indicated the offer is good for paint that he already has in stock. I wanted a very specific color not leftovers from previous jobs.

Category interior painters

Thank you (removed member name) for the positive response on the overall work we have done for you. I hope you enjoy you new place here in San Diego. If there is anything else I can do for you in the future. Please don't hesitate to call. Owner Myron Cabrera

03/21/2015

Mary Ann R.

They did a wonderful job. They were detail-oriented and Rigo led the paint job as though the place belonged to him. Myron was prompt and professional. In my opinion, he went above and beyond in his service and I would highly recommend him and his company. It is very difficult to find solid contractors who possess integrity in this area. I believe I found it in Myron and Rigo, his head painter.

Description of Work
Myron's crew painted a guest house - living area, bedroom and bathroom.

01/31/2015

Donald H.

excellent. On time arrival. Finished on schedule. Cleaned up well. Quality, professional work. Highly recommended. They have recently done a total interior painting on the new condo I have moved to. Outstanding job. These guys are good! Friendly, courteous, efficient, professional. Highly recommended again after I've used them for the second time.

Description of Work
front door refinish. Refinish tile grout in kitchen. Touch up and paint some interior walls

01/08/2015

Thania V.

Highly Recommend!! My daughter's bedroom needed a makeover - removing wallpaper and repainting - so I went to Angie's List in search of an honest and professional painter. Don't Blink Painting was the perfect solution! Myron, from the company contacted me within a day of my message on Angie's List and came out that day to give me an estimate. He explained the process clearly and all the potential scenarios (e.g., me vs. them removing the wallpaper, painting the ceiling vs. just the walls, etc.). His estimate clearly outlined the cost of each scenario for me to consider. I appreciated his honesty and friendly professionalism and that he took the time to answer all my questions - I had lots as I was nervous about what we would find under the wallpaper. They came out and did the work within 3 days, and completed it efficiently and beautifully! They arrived just a tad early, which was great. They are very professional in prepping the room (and the walkways into the house, so as not to soil the carpet with their shoes), and completing the work with high quality and pride. You can really tell that Myron and his team take pride in their business and their work. I will definitely call Don't Blink Painting again!! They have the customer service of a small company, and the professionalism and quality of any larger company. In fact, I will likely have them paint my exterior garage door this month as well. His estimate is about the same as another company that has "hire a painter for a day" - but that company has seemed rushed and unfriendly on the phone. I would far prefer a company that treats their customers with friendly respect, which Don't Blink certainly does. I highly recommend this company for your painting needs!!!

Description of Work
Paint an interior bedroom.

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [member name removed] for the very nice compliment. The owner Myron

12/21/2014

Wayne W.

My entire house was painted three and half years ago with a dark grey paint. The paint on the sunny south side of the house faded significantly. I had specific requirements for the project such as a particular start date and brand of paint that I wanted to be used. Myron of Don't Blink Painting arrived on time for all of his appointments. Within 24 hours of our initial meeting Myron emailed an estimate for the project incorporating my original requests. He was the only one of the people bidding on the project to include all of my preferences. The project was originally estimated to take three days, but he was able to finish in two days (which I preferred). The first day was spent in prep work. He power washed the siding. He covered all the windows and the areas that had white trim (which I did not want painted). He also covered the walkways to prevent over-spray of paint. The second day was when the painting took place. The end result was perfect. It looked great. There was no over-spray of paint anywhere. There was no damage to my garden. There was no mess left behind, a very different experience from my original painter who did leave a mess for me to clean up and did not do a very good job. I would not hesitate to hire Don't Blink Painting in the future.

Description of Work
Don't Blink Painting painted the exterior south side of my somewhat large home.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

10/15/2014

Stan K.

Rigo and team started Tuesday afternoon taping and sanding and by Thursday afternoon had completed painting including primer and two coats of paint using a total combination of 10 sheens and colors. They were professional, competent, efficient and because of my time constraints they had 4 guys working the job on the Wednesday with 2 each on the Tuesday and Thursday. I appreciated all their efforts. The job turned out great. They are not the cheapest but the quality is top notch.

Description of Work
Painted 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, hallways, living room, kitchen, some cabinets, inside a 1000sf house

Category house painters, interior painters

09/28/2014

Rebecca W.

Myron came to do measurements & give a quote. He was my 3rd quote and came in at approximately half the cost of the other two. While skeptical due to the difference in price I had set myself a budget to ready my condo for sale and was trying to keep it as close to possible. Myron & his crew were extremely punctual and actually finished the job two days ahead of schedule. I will definitely be keeping Don't Blink Painting's business card for future jobs

Description of Work
retexturing & painting in a 1360sq ft condo to ready for resale

09/08/2014

vicky A.

I would highly recommend Myron and his crew, they really went the extra mile to ensure the job was done right. They painted all the wood trim and siding, including the garage and 2 patio covers. The price was extremely competitive, they were fast with the quote and scheduling, and most importantly the work was top notch no corners were cut.

Description of Work
Painted exterior trim and siding and patio covers.

Category house painters

08/28/2014

Wendy J.

Ended up not choosing this provider.

Description of Work
Estimate for painting

Category interior painters

I am sorry but I think you have the wrong painting contractor. I looked at my records and did not notice I had given you a bid and had notice that you address is based out of North Carolina. I will contact Angie's List tomorrow to follow up with them on this matter and hope we can resolve this matter as quickly as possible. The owner Myron