Dan Boney's Landscape Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

We specialize in comprehensive property management. We have over 15 years of landscape and irrigation experience that has given us the knowledge needed to determine the most effective way to care for your property. Turf maintenance services, lawn treatment services and sprinkler services are the foundation of a well kept property. I have no employees, and I do not subcontract any work out, so you will always get personal service. ...

Omega Turf Artificial Grass

With well over a decade of experience our family owned company puts the service back in customer service. We are licensed, bonded, insured and carry workman's compensation for your protection. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and deliver the yard of your dreams.

C & H Gardens Artistic Landscape & Tree Service

12 Time Super Service Award Winner! C & H Gardens has been providing residential and commercial property landscape and arboricultural services since 1978. We specialize in creating tranquil, practical and functional outdoor living spaces. Whether you enjoy entertaining, recreation or relaxation we can bring Beauty and Tranquility to your world.

So Cal Landscape & Renovations

We are a professional Home & Commercial Remodeling Company dedicated to providing property owners the very best in service, quality and price. We are “San Diegans”, proud to call our City home, and we will treat your home like ours, making our community more beautiful one home at a time.

08/18/2014

Great guy. Worked with us getting the most out of our money. Very patient as we changed our mind a couple times. Loved the results.

Description of Work
Redid entire yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/28/2014

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate. The guy never showed up at the agreed upon time, and never called to reschedule. I found someone else who could be depended on.

Category lawn service

06/23/2014

I highly recommend Dan Boney?s Landscape Maintenance. He is very knowledgeable about plants, irrigation, design, and much, much more. I recently had him do a front yard makeover at my house. I had lots of ideas and Dan helped with the design, plant type and plant placement. The communication was and is great. I can always reach him by phone or text. I liked Dan?s work so much that I hired him for ...

Description of Work
Front yard makeover, regular weekly maintenance, new back yard makeover project.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

06/20/2014

They did a very good job. The price was high.

Description of Work
I used Dan Boney’s Landscape Maintenance for doing some trimming and cleanup.

Category lawn service

05/21/2014

Dan is the best gardener that I have every had, and the longest in my employ. With Dan, you really get your money's worth, and know that you are not exacerbating the illegal immigration problem!

Description of Work
I have been using Dan Boney's services for almost two years, and I don't know what I would do without him. I have a large canyon lot in the heart of the city. Maintaining my property is imperative due to the inherent fire risk. Dan performs the usual gardening tasks of cleaning up leaves and other debris; pruning plants and trees; pulling weeds; obtaining and planting new shrubbery; fertilizing; keeping pathways neatly trimmed; hosing down the patio, terrace and driveway. He also repairs and maintains my sprinkler, drip systems and fountain; removes limbs from my trees; tops trees; treats landscaped areas for snails and other pests; and constructs new landscaping (landscape islands); as required. Dan has keys to my patio and terrace, and I never have to worry about my property being secure when I'm away.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,leaf removal

Landscape Maintenance, Clean Up Service, Mowing, Edging, Trimming, Weeding, Fertilizing, Flowerbed Care, Irrigation System Checks and Maintenance