D-Mac Restoration Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2004

Additional phone - (858) 874-2363. Additional DBA - Dano's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning....

SkilLevels Home Improvement

SkilLevels Home Improvement servicing: Drywall - Paint - Flooring - Demo - Electrical and more . Free estimates and consultation. Small company competing to beat Big wig prices. 10+ years in business, with a massive skill network to provide flexibility to your needs. Quality Work for a Quantity of Savings.

02/16/2016

I started off with using D mac and was so impressed with the service that I am now using them regularly for my two businesses.  We have an extremely challenging environment with many stains, and they will work hard to bring the carpet to the best that they can be.  The prices are very fair and their work is unbeatable.  Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet for a business.

08/18/2015

My 96 year old mom has a dog that she loves. This dog has been peeing on her bedroom carpet for 2 years. It smelled awful and made the whole 1000sq foot house stink. Mom and the dog aren't going anywhere so the carpet had to go but I didn't want to just replace it so the dog can pee up a new carpet.  Robert came over and I explained the situation.  He gave me an estimate.  I called back 6 weeks la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from bedroom. Removed carpet and pad underneath and disposed of them. Washed the concrete floor and then sealed it with an antimicrobial sealant.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,handyman service,floor cleaning

03/07/2014

They showed up in a timely manner. the tech was friendly, fast and did a great job. Long term stains in the grandkids playroom have yet to return. Previous services haven't had that success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpets in house + indoor and outdoor carpets on patio and front porch. Also cleaned a recliner.

12/27/2013

Started out to be a much bigger job as we originally wanted our tile cleaned. After cleaning the carpets, technician began the tile cleaning but it became apparent that our tile had been sealed (poorly) with something wax-ie which began to flake off. I had left to get out of his way and did not leave the proper phone number for him to reach me (thought I had given him my cell number). Robert, the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets in our three bedrooms Also, took large Karastan living room rug back to shop for cleaning and returned it the following week. Started, but stopped, cleaning tile in living room, dining room, kitchen and bathrooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

08/12/2013

It took two days to dry and some of the dirt did come back. I called them and they came out and fixed it, at no charge and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean the carpets in four rooms and two hallway throw rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Mold remediation, fire and smoke damage, water damage, carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.