Courtesy Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

7950 Silverton Ave Ste 113

San Diego, CA 92126

Best San Diego Plumbing Company. Courtesy Plumbing offers clean, professional services for ALL your plumbing needs. Call for availability. We work with high quality materials, and highly-skilled experienced professional plumbers that have been trained and certified for any residential and light commercial plumbing repair. Home owners across San Diego County from Encinitas to El Cajon rely on professional residential and light commercial plumbers for fast and reliable service. Courtesy will tailor a service program to meet all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs....

11/16/2021

Leonard H.

They are always great. They do the job correctly, They cleaned up. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fixed the leak

09/09/2019

JAMES B.

Sami from Courtesy Plumbing came to evaluate a leaky gas valve and water heater. His recommendations were reasonable and thorough. He performed an excellent job. His courtesy and professional manner is an excellent representative for Courtesy Plumbing.

Description of Work
Cap off leaky gas valve. Replace water pressure valve. Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

06/05/2018

Jim C.

Very well. Sammy was very professional. He reviewed all the work to be done with me and gav eme the price up front.

Description of Work
Fixed a couple of leaks and repaired a vent

01/20/2018

Ajit N.

This is the second time we are using Courtesy Plumbing. I specifically asked for the same tech Lou whom we had previously. Lou was very professional and clearly explained the work he was doing.

Description of Work
Installation of new toilet

09/20/2017

Stefani W.

Great! Awfully nice crew (office staff and plumbers). Work was done quickly and efficiently, at a reasonable price, and two days ahead of schedule! Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Install new vanity (p-trap, faucets) and new one-piece toilet

05/25/2017

Nancy B.

They came out and did this, then it was weeks and they did this. I think the prices are competitive. Excellent work they have done for me. At the time i had that disaster and it was a Sunday morning and they came out right away and took care of it which i was pleased about. I did not know what to do beyond that and he referred me to a restoration company,.

Description of Work
I used Courtesy Plumbing when had an issue with a water heater that had a connecting hose burst and soaked my outside utility closet.

Category water heater repair

11/28/2016

Ajit N.

Called in the morning ( day before Thanksgiving) and they send a technician the same afternoon. The technician was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink Garbage disposer replacement

07/15/2016

DANIEL M.

On time. Called in advance. Pleasant to deal with and all done well and fairly quickly and per the estimate given. Cleaned up after himself and everything works perfectly. Not wild about the price but they were actually a bit lower than one other bid. Probably my age.

Description of Work
Repair/Replace two bathroom sink faucets and repair leaking tub faucet.

06/29/2016

Doug S.

Nice! Lou called when on his way. showed up when he said. talked thru the project with me and asked what I wanted to do vs. telling me how he is going to do it. He was very honest and up front with me and I will ask for him again. He really had to work to get the old faucets out (previous install wasn't done right) but he just kept working and got the job done probably as fast as anyone could - I saw him from the upstairs window and he was running out to his truck for parts. Which is another thing - he had parts in his truck! I've used other plumbing companies *cough *cough Black Mountain who had to go to Home Depot twice for parts while doing a 2" drain repair for me! I'd recommend them to friends and family...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced kitchen faucet, soap dispenser and filtered water faucet. Also replaced pressure regulator (PRV).

08/10/2015

ART S.

When I originally called, the service receptionist gave me an appointment that was two days out, but offered to call me if an earlier day/time opened up. She called me within an hour and was able to schedule me that day. The service technician arrived promptly at the estimated time. He thoroughly explained the origin of the leak and what was needed to repair it. He was very professional in explaining the time needed and cost to fix the problem. After completing the job, he took the time to answer other questions I had about future plumbing jobs I was interested in.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced compression valve insert for water tube from wall to refrigerator ice-maker.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    211 Drains & Pipelining

211 Drains & Pipelining is here to provide the best quality drain cleaning services in all San Diego County. We are family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. Here at 211, we strive to provide friendly and respectful service to all of our customers at all times. We stand by our work with a guarantee on every job; If we don't fix it, we don't charge for it, simple as that.

Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

California
    Contractor State License Board
    01/31/2020
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Plumbing - disposals, main shut off valves, faucets, gas piping, ice maker lines, fixtures, water heaters, water piping, pressure regulators, toilet installation, re-pipes, re-routes.

commercial plumbing, mobile homes Courtesy Plumbing does not do backflow testing, nor irrigation plumbing