Courtesy Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

Best San Diego Plumbing Company. Courtesy Plumbing offers clean, professional services for ALL your plumbing needs. Call for availability. We work with high quality materials, and highly-skilled experienced professional plumbers that have been trained and certified for any residential and light commercial plumbing repair. Home owners across San Diego County from Encinitas to El Cajon rely on professional residential and light commercial plumbers for fast and reliable service. Courtesy will tailor a service program to meet all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Rooter Ranger Plumbing - San Diego

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $67 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arries to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Check us out on Yelp and see all our 5 star reviews. Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries! 1-619-313-4808 or 1-858-810-9988

Eastlake Plumbing, Inc.

Eastlake Plumbing is your local Chula Vista plumber with over 15 years of serving plumbing needs for residential and commercial properties throughout the South Bay in San Diego. Our plumbers are known for integrity, quality and honesty with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We take the time to evaluate and inspect all aspects related to health and safety. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your unexpected Emergency Service! We offer free estimates over phone for small jobs and on site for larger jobs. Our minimum service call is $125.00 for first hour plus parts. As a first time customer we are offering $50.00 off a water heater installation( we must provide all parts/materials) or $20.00 off for any other plumbing service with a minimum $250.00 Job. Members of the BBB License # 875189

09/09/2019

Sami from Courtesy Plumbing came to evaluate a leaky gas valve and water heater. His recommendations were reasonable and thorough. He performed an excellent job. His courtesy and professional manner is an excellent representative for Courtesy Plumbing.

Description of Work
Cap off leaky gas valve. Replace water pressure valve. Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

06/05/2018

Very well. Sammy was very professional. He reviewed all the work to be done with me and gav eme the price up front.

Description of Work
Fixed a couple of leaks and repaired a vent

01/20/2018

This is the second time we are using Courtesy Plumbing. I specifically asked for the same tech Lou whom we had previously. Lou was very professional and clearly explained the work he was doing.

Description of Work
Installation of new toilet

09/20/2017

Great! Awfully nice crew (office staff and plumbers). Work was done quickly and efficiently, at a reasonable price, and two days ahead of schedule! Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Install new vanity (p-trap, faucets) and new one-piece toilet

05/25/2017

They came out and did this, then it was weeks and they did this. I think the prices are competitive. Excellent work they have done for me. At the time i had that disaster and it was a Sunday morning and they came out right away and took care of it which i was pleased about. I did not know what to do beyond that and he referred me to a restoration company,.

Description of Work
I used Courtesy Plumbing when had an issue with a water heater that had a connecting hose burst and soaked my outside utility closet.

Category water heater repair

Plumbing - disposals, main shut off valves, faucets, gas piping, ice maker lines, fixtures, water heaters, water piping, pressure regulators, toilet installation, re-pipes, re-routes.

commercial plumbing, mobile homes Courtesy Plumbing does not do backflow testing, nor irrigation plumbing

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check