Couple-O-Bucks

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

4.4

9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. 441

San Diego, CA 92129

A full service Home Improvement Company serving all of San Diego. We provide our clients with a professional and friendly experience. We take pride in excellent workmanship and customer service at reasonable rates. We perform all work large or small. Work can be as small as changing light bulbs in high ceilings or fixing a leaky sink or toilet, to kitchen/bath remodels, room additions and everything in between! We also offer a Residential Preventative Maintenance Program for both your home and rental properties. Call to arrange for a free estimate. Licensed and Insured. Let’s put a Couple-O-Bucks to work for you! License #942953...

03/29/2021

Terry T.

The bathroom renovation is so beautiful. Fine craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation-new shower

Category contractors, ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

01/08/2016

Inger J.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote for a paint job he sent me something with no numbers just a list of materials. When asked what this was, he said he would not give any pricing until he started the job. I didn't contact him again.

Category handyman service, water heater repair

I think she is mistaken, I don't recognize the name or address. I never have or never will give an incomplete quote and expect a customer to let someone start work without a signed contract.

09/15/2015

Mary Alice P.

I called Mike and talked to him about getting some of the trim around my windows repaired due to some dry rot. Mike was prompt and very perfesional. The work his crew did was excellent. They made the house look brand new.

Description of Work
Replaced dry rot trim.

Category contractors, water heater repair

04/15/2015

Mark M.

I had used Couple O Bucks once in the past to do some minor electrical work on outdoor lights on my home and it went extremely well. I contacted them again after moving to a new house in order to have some minor electrical work done again. I spoke to the owner and was told that he had another person that he used to do this kind of work - (J box for ceiling fans) and that he would get back to me. Never heard back from anyone

Description of Work
I did not have work done by this company

Category water heater repair

08/14/2014

Jen C.

My grandma had no hot water in her manufactured home. Mike promptly responded, accessed the problem, found a product that was in stock and didn't need to be ordered (and take longer) and installed the new water heater for my grandma with all appropriate safety earthquake straps. This is just one example of a job Couple-O-Bucks has done for me. I am a real estate agent with CENTURY 21 Award that has been in the business over 10 years. Couple-O-Bucks is where I go to for all of my clients' needs. They have fair prices with quality work. He helps me with getting houses ready to sell, termite work, repair work, any kind of remodeling of absolutely everything including design ideas and suggestions, and maintenance work. Mike Buck is a top notch professional. His honesty, integrity, and reliability make him the absolute #1 contractor in my book. Mike is so trustworthy that I would give him a key to my parents' house to take care of what's needed and I know he will take care of them. Couple-O-Bucks is an integral part of my real estate services. If you'd like more examples of my many interactions, feel free to contact me.

Description of Work
Installed a manufactured home water heater for my grandma.

Category handyman service, water heater repair

11/02/2011

Kathleen N.

It went fine. Michael was fast and did what he said he would for a good price. There were just a few minor things that I wasn't all that happy with... (1) he was late for the appointment and (2) I asked him for an estimate on some other handyman work I needed done at the house and he never got back to me with that as he said he would, (3) the flexible gas line he installed was a bright yellow in color, so it is noticeable beneath the gas logs, and (4) he is slow returning phone calls.

Description of Work
Michael Buck installed two gas log kits in our 2 fireplaces in our new home.

Category handyman service, gas logs

Airways Duct Cleaning

We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call today for all your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs!

Nick's Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc.

Here at Nick's Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc. our focus is to provide homeowners and property owners prompt response, courteous attention, timely scheduling, detailed work, proposals, and quality workmanship for fair a value. Our company strives to perform work to the satisfaction of every customer and that begins and ends with how we treat our customers! We offer a one year lint free service pledge with every cleaning. If you experience noticeable lint blockage within one year of your cleaning we will clean it again for free. You have our word!

ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

Handyman Services, Drywall repairs, plumbing repairs or replace, tile and sink repair or replace, Painting, Kitchen Remoldel, bath remodel, minor electrical, Caulking, , Screen repair or replace, fence repair or replace, Home repairs, Honey-do lists, Bath Tile, Regrout, Residental Preventative Maintenance,

Ask for details.