CORE PLUMBING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2006

Book your appointment instantly from our website! (same-day appointments available) We are a father and son, full service plumbing company handling residential and commercial plumbing repair, replacement and remodel construction. Our dedication is to provide you, our customer, with superior quality and craftsmanship at a fair and reasonable price. You can be assured that we will afford the same care and concern to your home as we would to our own, and all recommendations will be made with your best in mind. There are many companies whose top priority is “maximizing profits”. We are not of that mindset. Rather, our endeavor is to take care of your plumbing needs as we would a friend or relative. And our satisfaction is in having you consider us as your plumber....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Quick Water Heater & Plumbing Company

Our mission is to provide our clients with quick, quality San Diego water heater service at an affordable price. No Games. No Gimmics. Just hot water at a great price. We are a family owned and operated company. We have been in the business of plumbing for 83 years. We have three generations of experience in the plumbing and mechanical construction industries. We understand that replacing a water heater is a large unexpected expense. We make sure we keep our costs low to provide the best price to our customers. We stand behind our work and guarantee your satisfaction as long as you own your water heater.

ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

01/21/2019

This is the second time I’ve used Core Plumbing. Same great service all around.

Description of Work
Under sink repair

01/13/2019

Punctual, courteous, responsive. Provided detailed explanation of the work to be done. Very easy to schedule the service online via their website.

Description of Work
Installation of new shower drain.

01/11/2019

David Torres came and fixed it without charging me. Unexpected and very appreciative. I would recommend CORE Plumbing to anyone. Very responsive and professional and worked with my time constraints.

Description of Work
Guest room shower diverter was broken.

09/22/2018

Edit review 5.0 star rating 9/21/2018 I recently needed to have our Insinkerator garbage disposal replaced. David and Erin from Core Plumbing arrived on time, were very considerate of our home and they completed the job in good time. Both David and Erin had a low key easy going manner and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of their craft. They were polite, professional and easy to converse with. ...

Description of Work
Replace Insinkerator gargabe disposal.

09/07/2018

Water heater Leak happened after 5. I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. The next morning they called and had someone to the house by 8:30. All done by 2. Aaron was professional and hardworking. He brought the hookup up to code and explained all the new safety features. Looks great and all clean when he left. And the water is really hot now.

Description of Work
Replace 20 year old water heater

Category water heater repair

04/07/2018

Core Plumbing informed me that my Brass Craft angle stops (shut off valves were defective) and shutting off water would cause them to snap and flood my condo. I would need to shut off water to all 36 units in the condo before work could be done. And the replacement of my two bath sink faucets would cost "much more than I thought". Called the plumber approved by my HOA, they came out the next day and said that my Brass Craft angle stops were NOT defective and looked new - he shut off the water to my sink faucets and replaced them both fauces in about an hour. After extensive testing for leaks, I paid that plumber and he left, with a guarantee for any leak repair. I have been checking for leaks all afternoon. My BrassCraft angle stops, demonized by Core Plumbing are working fine. I would NEVER call this plumber again.

Description of Work
Replace two Bath Sink Faucets

01/17/2018

The work went quite smoothly, and the guys were very pleasant to work with--professional, informative, focused. It's been two months and everything is working well. We would definitely hire Core Plumbing again.

Description of Work
We needed to have the water heater replaced and installed to code. Also replaced valve on gas pipe for our new dryer and rerouted water lines for a new washing machine.

Category plumber","water heater installer

01/13/2018

I first talked with Don about our problem. We talked through the issue and he provided good sound advice over the phone that included removing the drywall, baseboard, and crown molding, which I did, so that Josh could assess the problem and make the repairs. Josh was timely, professional, and did a great job in making the repair. The cost was very reasonable considering I forgot to ask for the senior discount. The communication couldn't have been better via phone and text. This truly is a five-star company where the customer always comes first. It is nice to finally have a plumber we can rely on. Yes, we definitely will use Core Plumbing again--without a doubt.

Description of Work
Replace major pipe in dining room wall that runs from the upstairs to downstairs.

09/18/2017

I'm not sure if they are very busy or just not very responsive but I didnt get any kind of calls until 5 days later. Also, they didnt really read the message that I wrote. I guess my take is if a service provider isn't responsive then your business is not important to them.

Description of Work
Simple phone call

Category plumber

We are a father and son, full service plumbing company handling residential and commercial plumbing repair, replacement and remodel construction. We specialize in Tankless Hot Water Systems, Hot Water Circulation and Whole-Home Water Filtration.