CORE PLUMBING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2006

9921 Carmel Mountain Road #600

San Diego, CA 92129

Book your appointment instantly from our website! (same-day appointments available) We are a father and son, full service plumbing company handling residential and commercial plumbing repair, replacement and remodel construction. Our dedication is to provide you, our customer, with superior quality and craftsmanship at a fair and reasonable price. You can be assured that we will afford the same care and concern to your home as we would to our own, and all recommendations will be made with your best in mind. There are many companies whose top priority is “maximizing profits”. We are not of that mindset. Rather, our endeavor is to take care of your plumbing needs as we would a friend or relative. And our satisfaction is in having you consider us as your plumber....

01/21/2019

Adam B.

This is the second time I’ve used Core Plumbing. Same great service all around.

Description of Work
Under sink repair

01/13/2019

Steve S.

Punctual, courteous, responsive. Provided detailed explanation of the work to be done. Very easy to schedule the service online via their website.

Description of Work
Installation of new shower drain.

01/11/2019

Nolan H.

David Torres came and fixed it without charging me. Unexpected and very appreciative. I would recommend CORE Plumbing to anyone. Very responsive and professional and worked with my time constraints.

Description of Work
Guest room shower diverter was broken.

09/22/2018

jphn C.

Edit review 5.0 star rating 9/21/2018 I recently needed to have our Insinkerator garbage disposal replaced. David and Erin from Core Plumbing arrived on time, were very considerate of our home and they completed the job in good time. Both David and Erin had a low key easy going manner and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of their craft. They were polite, professional and easy to converse with. Should we again need plumbing services, we will most certainly call Core Plumbing to fill our need.

Description of Work
Replace Insinkerator gargabe disposal.

09/07/2018

NANCY H.

Water heater Leak happened after 5. I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. The next morning they called and had someone to the house by 8:30. All done by 2. Aaron was professional and hardworking. He brought the hookup up to code and explained all the new safety features. Looks great and all clean when he left. And the water is really hot now.

Description of Work
Replace 20 year old water heater

Category water heater repair

04/07/2018

William L.

Core Plumbing informed me that my Brass Craft angle stops (shut off valves were defective) and shutting off water would cause them to snap and flood my condo. I would need to shut off water to all 36 units in the condo before work could be done. And the replacement of my two bath sink faucets would cost "much more than I thought". Called the plumber approved by my HOA, they came out the next day and said that my Brass Craft angle stops were NOT defective and looked new - he shut off the water to my sink faucets and replaced them both fauces in about an hour. After extensive testing for leaks, I paid that plumber and he left, with a guarantee for any leak repair. I have been checking for leaks all afternoon. My BrassCraft angle stops, demonized by Core Plumbing are working fine. I would NEVER call this plumber again.

Description of Work
Replace two Bath Sink Faucets

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], my father was the plumber that met with you. A plumber of 30 years and the owner of our company. The valves you have are HIGLY prone to leakage/rupture because they simply do not hold up to the poor water quality we have. In a building like yours, a leak like this could cause catastrophic damage to not only your home but DOZENS of other units. It’s a matter of risk assessment, which is why we recommended that the valves be replaced with good quality ones that can be relied upon. When you declined, we kindly left and didn’t charge you anything for the visit.

01/17/2018

Julie H.

The work went quite smoothly, and the guys were very pleasant to work with--professional, informative, focused. It's been two months and everything is working well. We would definitely hire Core Plumbing again.

Description of Work
We needed to have the water heater replaced and installed to code. Also replaced valve on gas pipe for our new dryer and rerouted water lines for a new washing machine.

01/13/2018

Jonathan M.

I first talked with Don about our problem. We talked through the issue and he provided good sound advice over the phone that included removing the drywall, baseboard, and crown molding, which I did, so that Josh could assess the problem and make the repairs. Josh was timely, professional, and did a great job in making the repair. The cost was very reasonable considering I forgot to ask for the senior discount. The communication couldn't have been better via phone and text. This truly is a five-star company where the customer always comes first. It is nice to finally have a plumber we can rely on. Yes, we definitely will use Core Plumbing again--without a doubt.

Description of Work
Replace major pipe in dining room wall that runs from the upstairs to downstairs.

09/18/2017

Angela L.

I'm not sure if they are very busy or just not very responsive but I didnt get any kind of calls until 5 days later. Also, they didnt really read the message that I wrote. I guess my take is if a service provider isn't responsive then your business is not important to them.

Description of Work
Simple phone call

07/19/2017

Leslie K.

I received a message from Core Plumbing that my address was outside the area they service, therefore; they were not going to schedule service for me. They said, that Angie's List should have know this and that I should be getting my refund of $49 from Angie's List. Very disappointing, As of 7/19/17 I have not seen a refund of $49 and I still have plumbing issues. Sincerely, Leslie Kantari leslie.kantari@gmail.com

Description of Work
leaks.........

06/17/2017

David M.

It went great! The plumber (and his apprentice) were very knowledgeable about what I needed. They were able to quickly replace the kitchen sink piece (I already had the replacement part) and they identified that the cartridge in the bathroom sink needed to be replaced and they happened to have it on hand. The whole job went very quickly and I was very happy with their work. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had 2 jobs that needed to be completed: replace a faucet end piece on a kitchen sink, and identify/resolve a drip on the hot water side of a bathroom sink

05/18/2017

Helen D.

They were excellent. Very good. On time, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did the hose bibs. I purchased an offer for $89 Outdoor Hose Faucet Replacement.

05/03/2017

NANCY H.

It has been about 10 years since I last needed a plumber. Phone was answered promptly and I got an appointment for next day. Email to confirm, text before arrival, tablet for quotes. Josh was able to have his partner drop off the new fixture for the tub. He left with all the work done Very professional He offered advice for preventing future problems. I even asked for a quote on the next job.

Description of Work
Dripping faucet in tub/shower. Replace bathroom sink faucet.

04/21/2017

Craig C.

I don't really remember what I paid, but I don't remember being overly concerned about how much they charged me, so I would say they price was probably good. Their quality was good. I remember their service was good. I think they came out the same day I called them. They were on time. Their professionalism was good. I certainly would use them again. It took about 30 minutes to complete the work. They were professional and courteous. They cleaned the area after they were done.

Description of Work
I think I had a kitchen sink that was clogged up and they came out and snaked the drains.

04/21/2017

Tanya B.

I only knew the guy, I didn?t know the name of the company. He was very prompt, he did it very quickly. Everything was done well, I was very happy. If I needed plumbing, I would definitely go call him again. He was really good. It was a few hundred dollars. It wasn?t over $300, it was over $150. He had to come and replace something else, but it worked immediately afterwards; and it hadn?t worked in months. I was very happy with the whole service. He replaced everything all at once, so that I wouldn?t have any future problems. He did what he said, he showed up exactly on time. He communicated, he gave me an itemized list of everything that was going to be done and them what was done. It was very professional, timely and he came when he said he was going to. He even gave me like a template to give to my condo association on about how to shut off the water and helped me to understand what the legal requirements for shutting off my water were. I did not know that before he showed me that, so it was very useful.

Description of Work
I had some piping replaced and my sink unstopped.

04/13/2017

It worked out fine. There were two workers that came to do the work. The work took a week and a half, they had to order parts.

Description of Work
They did a hot water heater fix.

04/13/2017

Beth O.

These gentlemen were so knowledgeable, professional, and responsive-- it wS a pleasure.

Description of Work
Assessment of kitchen plumbing issues

Mark H.

They were good. It was not cheap. It wasn't too expensive. Two workers came to do the job and it took them three hours to complete. The workers were fine. It was the owner and his son. They cleaned up fine.

Description of Work
They did a water heater.

Category water heater repair

Kedar P.

It was fine. We hadn't had any trouble with it. I think they did really good work. The work took about an day and a half to complete. I don't know who came out. I think two came, but I'm not totally sure.

Description of Work
We had some work done on the outside of the house, but it was outside work.

abraham P.

I think they were fine. Yes I would use them again, but hopefully I won't.

RENAE B.

I think they were probably average on the pricing. I would probably use them again only if I have a need. I think they came out within a few hours.

Description of Work
They fixed some plumbing.

Cheryl G.

It was a lot of money because you had to in from the back of the wall and a bunch of other stuff. Their pricing is kind of high. They do good work. The only thing that I was disappointed in after looking back is that there was a couple of things that they should have recommended to do something else to not cause any future problems. They just didn’t say anything about it, so that's what bothers me.

Description of Work
They fixed the faucet in the shower.

Jill E.

It was great. They are very professional and I would use them again. The two workers were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed new water heater.

04/07/2017

Tom C.

Good! All went well and did a great job.

Description of Work
Had to replace a shot garbage disposal that was leaking. Talked to Grant who scheduled the job and Josh came out to replace it. They were both very professional and their scheduling system that emails and text you were awesome. Grant also gave me 10% discount from Angie's list! Thanks guys!

01/30/2017

Mary K.

Excellent. Professional, got job done efficiently and totally worked with my schedule.

Description of Work
Have used them a couple times. Latest was for garbage disposal

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    Chimney Sweeps, Inc

In business since 1985. Fully Licensed Contractors, Bonded, and Insured. Family operated and Certified with the National Fireplace Institute. Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, and the National Fire Protection Association. A+ Rated by the BBB.

Offers by Chimney Sweeps, Inc on Angi
    Drain Medic/Rx Plumbing

Has anyone ever offered you a solution to your recurring plumbing problem(s)? WE CAN!! Drain Medic / Rx Plumbing is a family owned and operated Full-Service Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our prompt service, quality work and the integrity of our plumbers. We have proudly served San Diego County since 1986.

California
    CA State License Board
    11/02/2017

We are a father and son, full service plumbing company handling residential and commercial plumbing repair, replacement and remodel construction. We specialize in Tankless Hot Water Systems, Hot Water Circulation and Whole-Home Water Filtration.